Pages:
Author

Topic: Only young and naive guy believe in high risk high return - page 3. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
High risk really means high return but at the same time it means high probability of loss and no one talks about that. People say like if you want a lot of money, you have to risk a lot but they don't say - if you want to become poor, you have to risk a lot. I.E. people only love to talk about the one side of the medal.
Also, the rich people this man talks about, still risk but the difference is that we are responsible for their risks and we pay the price for it but we don't get the reward, to say shortly, they risk and they get rewarded but we pay anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Older people have a lot more patience to invest they are less prone to emotions they are more confident in real life, so they are very careful about investing but young people are very emotional they can't do anything with patience they lose everything by gaining more quickly young people are never able to take high risk.
Yes I agree with you parents usually they will think repeatedly when they want to take an investment and risk is the most important thing they consider when they want to start investing, so if they see an investment that has a high risk then most of them will avoid it, they don't care even though basically high-risk investments can provide high returns.
Especially when we are not ready, of course, investing that has a high risk is not an option,
Talking about investment, of course, there will always be risk, whether it's small or big.
when it has a big risk it will be a gamble but indeed we have to really consider it
Doesnt really matter because any investment does have risk neither big or small then it would always be having it and you should really prepared for that one but i do totally disagree about
on being naive to those people who do take risk and younger ones do really have that kind of adventurous kind of behavior and you wouldnt really able to get some potential earnings
if you dont risk up.It is just that there are people who do really gamble out to something because they do see some potential then its up someones to take if they would
really be making some decision.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
There is a wrong assumption being made by the OP. He feels that it is the young people who make mistakes for most part in the cryptocurrency sector. However, I have to say that the reality is very different. Look at various Ponzi schemes which involved cryptocurrency, such as OneCoin and PlusToken. Most of those who lost their money were middle-aged or elderly. I would say that OP should remove the "young" word from the title. Inexperienced users are more likely to make mistakes, and it doesn't matter whether they are young or old.
I believe that it is not that young make mistakes, but young make mistakes based on high risk and high return. That is sort of true, of course there are older generation that do make mistakes like that, but the older you grow the wiser you get that nothing in life is that easy and you can't just put 100 bucks into something and make a profit from that. Which is why we are looking for things that can make us richer in years, or even over a decade whereas young still do not realize that and all their tech startup dreams and crypto richness and many other stuff like that and this is why we have to realize that young go into high risk high reward a lot more than anyone else.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Older people have a lot more patience to invest they are less prone to emotions they are more confident in real life, so they are very careful about investing but young people are very emotional they can't do anything with patience they lose everything by gaining more quickly young people are never able to take high risk.
Yes I agree with you parents usually they will think repeatedly when they want to take an investment and risk is the most important thing they consider when they want to start investing, so if they see an investment that has a high risk then most of them will avoid it, they don't care even though basically high-risk investments can provide high returns.
Especially when we are not ready, of course, investing that has a high risk is not an option,
Talking about investment, of course, there will always be risk, whether it's small or big.
when it has a big risk it will be a gamble but indeed we have to really consider it
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
I recall some other "desperate moves" here in the forum wherein the OP wants to sell all his assets including his house, just for the sake of investing it in crypto. There's just that those people that think that they can go long step forward just to get ahead of these elites.

I agree that the Internet is sufficient enough for every knowledge, and most of the resources out there are even free and being published almost everywhere. Some are even being published in Youtube and that's a plus, because not everybody is a fan of reading.
Selling the house to invest in cryptocurrencies might be one of the riskiest prospects I have heard in a long time. I am not sure if they were serious or not but such options don't end well.

You are right, these moves are actually desperate and although good for the crypto community, the person doing such things needs to actually calm down a bit and understand that it's not like BTC will be 1 million within a week. They have time to plan how to invest and alternatively, they can also earn crypto which means you get paid much higher for the same work.

For example: If you design a website and get paid $100 in crypto, and the price doubles in a year, you simply earned $200 for the same task.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
~
I recall some other "desperate moves" here in the forum wherein the OP wants to sell all his assets including his house, just for the sake of investing it in crypto. There's just that those people that think that they can go long step forward just to get ahead of these elites.

The tragedy of such situations is that people, in the most cases when selling everything they have, they don't even invest in BTC or ETH, they invest it in sh*tcoins expecting a high return, much higher than what they could expect from investing in BTC or ETH. And, of course, they lose everything to the scammers. 

I agree that the Internet is sufficient enough for every knowledge, and most of the resources out there are even free and being published almost everywhere. Some are even being published in Youtube and that's a plus, because not everybody is a fan of reading.

That's how you are getting ahead of these elites: through acquiring knowledge, no through "high risk high return".
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
Patience and ability your risk management determine that whether you'll pay off or not. There are so many people who have lost their control very beginning before taking profits. So, what's the best way to get high returns without taking risk? Creating a safe zone only limited your income sources.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Inexperienced users are more likely to make mistakes, and it doesn't matter whether they are young or old.
Indeed, newbies are often the one who likely to commit mistakes because they are lacking of knowledge and easy to convince for a high reward but high risk type of investment. However newbies has no age bracket so you can engage yourselves regardless on how old you are, thus it doesnt mean they're specifically young people.

What im certain is if you fill your mind with knowledge and aware of what you're getting into, its unlikely for you to fail or commit the usual mistake of newbies.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
There is a wrong assumption being made by the OP. He feels that it is the young people who make mistakes for most part in the cryptocurrency sector. However, I have to say that the reality is very different. Look at various Ponzi schemes which involved cryptocurrency, such as OneCoin and PlusToken. Most of those who lost their money were middle-aged or elderly. I would say that OP should remove the "young" word from the title. Inexperienced users are more likely to make mistakes, and it doesn't matter whether they are young or old.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
The philosophy behind this post is wrong. You cannot combine the military risk in war and the opportunity to make a profit together. Although wars in most cases have economic goals, this is from the side of the attackers. On the part of the people who defend themselves, this philosophy is wrong. There is a saying that the people who do not want to feed their own army will be forced to feed someone else's. That is, each state must have its own strong army, which must be ready at any time to engage in battle with the attacking enemy. In this case, the military have the right and the obligation to risk, including their own lives.
Each state has its own elite. The level of her legitimate actions depends on the level of corruption in the country and other factors.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Only young and naive guy believe in high risk high return

No way! There are more older people who believe in high-risk high-return investment. Most young people nowadays are more financial literate and more careful in their investment. With technology, young generations able to invest in calculated risk.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

No way! There are more older people who believe in high-risk high-return investment. Most young people nowadays are more financial literate and more careful in their investment. With technology, young generations able to invest in calculated risk.

This is something I agree with! I believe that this generation is mostly financial literate because they are aware of it through the internet; however, those older guys that I know who have little knowledge of this are the ones who are getting scammed by high risk returns; yes, they can manage money, but when it comes to a high return on their investment, they are more likely to invest than the younger once since they are researching and finding peoples testimonials about it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
What about DEX with high APR ? Few months ago, when https://biswap.org/ appeared, they offered plans with several thousand APR. Their exchange token even had +3k% on the start and now has ~150%. What we see now is: high risk = checked, high return = check. This DEX right now is on top positions among new gainers and high popularity.

If DEX is not a total swamp, can it be counted as OK for "high risk high return" ?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Guys, be careful with such notions, because you can start risking too much out of desperation, while it's not necessary these days.

The elite used to have a huge advantage in the past. The more you go back in time, the greater that advantage was. Say, 500 years ago, if not in the elite you had zero chance of succeeding, risking or not. Today, especially during the latest 20 years, things have changed, a lot. With the help of the Internet you can get any knowledge and valuable info, and the elite has little to no advantage in this regard. So, it's not like your only option is to take big risks, no, not any more. Just educate yourself and win the game. No need for desperate moves.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
Here's a lesson for you, the elite don't need to take risk because even in the safest bet, they will still make a lot of money compared to us who aren't part of that circle jerk, it's inevitable that we have to take risk. It's not naive, it will only be naive if we are uninformed regarding that investment.

The elite will always be one step ahead of us, there is nothing we can do. They have better access to information and get a first mover advantage, while the average Joe is left behind and just follow the big money. Another big thing that rich families have is that they diversify their assets. They own companies, different houses, nice cars, boats and planes. So whenever one asset is going to go down, another won will offset their loss.

Guys, be careful with such notions, because you can start risking too much out of desperation, while it's not necessary these days.

The elite used to have a huge advantage in the past. The more you go back in time, the greater that advantage was. Say, 500 years ago, if not in the elite you had zero chance of succeeding, risking or not. Today, especially during the latest 20 years, things have changed, a lot. With the help of the Internet you can get any knowledge and valuable info, and the elite has little to no advantage in this regard. So, it's not like your only option is to take big risks, no, not any more. Just educate yourself and win the game. No need for desperate moves.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
Since the war is over, it’s not profitable for the elite anymore. They know what is their next move after the war. Yup, money, they’re now looking at money, they know money has the same properties to a world war, they also know they do not like to take risk, so now they tell all you idiot to take risk that they don’t want to take and deceive you to believe high risk high return, you’re real idiot if you didn’t learn from the previous lesson, you’re idiot if you didn’t learn from the world wars, you’re idiot to take risk that they tell you to take while they making maximum profit taking no risk at all.
I get that people may not feel like high risk high return is not a thing, but it is a thing. Is it a good thing? Well depends, if its high risk then it means that eventually you will have horrible days and you will have good days rarely as well, after all its high risk and rarely we see high risk stuff return high rewards at all times, we see them scarcely and that is why they are high risk, otherwise it would be low risk high return and everybody would have done that.

This is why I honestly believe that we should not be looking into high risk high returns as just one concept, sure it doesn't sound too good when I tell you "the most probable outcome is that you will lose your money", sure that sounds horrible but the reality is that we are going to have a huge return if it works out. So, if I re phrase and say that "there is a 1% chance that you will profit but if you put in 10 dollars you may make 1 million dollars" then people will usually say "what the hell its just 10 dollars" and buy it. That is lottery for you.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Here's a lesson for you, the elite don't need to take risk because even in the safest bet, they will still make a lot of money compared to us who aren't part of that circle jerk, it's inevitable that we have to take risk. It's not naive, it will only be naive if we are uninformed regarding that investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
First of all, it's war. What's the return for war? It's not high risk high return I guess, it's high risk zero return. Nothing can be gained from war, only sadness, misery and nightmares. Meanwhile, I believed in high risk high return in an investment. There are also a lot of articles and journals regarding that thing too, so are you saying that those scientific researches are wrong? If there's low risk high return, of course many people want that. But life is not a paradise, it's not that easy. There might be something low risk high return for the elites, but it's only for those with privilege, and for the one who don't have? they have to take the risk of course in order to gain something big in return.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
They are been attracted with the profit that's why many want to join without even thinking the risk, although its quite possible to earn on crypto but we should need to learn on how to counteract on our losses since if we just lame around and think about I can lose what I put then provably we will struggle to earn.

But if investors will invest and know about the risk then its good to let hem do it since they will realize that how hard to gain on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Because they see it in terms of a very fast increase and think of a lot of profit without thinking of risk and it is true that the average person comes just to do that without doing any learning and experience when trading / investing in crypto so this will be a lot of failure and cannot be returned its high risk.
Actually, there are so many ways on how as investors to know about the risks that exist, they even see the risk first compared to the profits, so we will find it easier and more confident in choosing the coin of our choice.
Pages:
Jump to: