Pages:
Author

Topic: Only young and naive guy believe in high risk high return - page 9. (Read 1360 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
high risk

take risk
take such risk.
take the risk
it’s risky
take the risk
take such risk.
take the risk
take risk
high risk
no risk
take risk

take risk
take risk
high risk
take risk
no risk
OP, did you realize your post was super repetitive?  This is what I'd call a bloated shitpost that's long but basically says nothing. 

I was going to write something about the topic itself, but it's blatantly false on its face that high risk is only for the young--and you didn't even define "young".  To you it could mean people in their teens or 20s, but to me it could be anyone up to 45 years old.  And aside from all that, there are big risk takers of all age categories....so I'm not sure why you started this thread, but my guess is it's a merit-grab attempt. 

Big fail.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Your opinion is the same as someone who has never enjoyed a decent return, either because you have not tried at all or have experienced major failures.
Therefore, in business all individuals must be soldiers for themselves with all their intelligence and responsibility.

The elite do not take the risk, not only they didn’t take risk they also profit a lot from the war, for the people who love to advocate high risk high return, NOPE you’re wrong, they take no risk while they can make the maximum profit that those of you who take risk can only dream of.

I do not understand about the risk you mean, do you mean millions of dollars of wealth invested is not a risk at all?
Then, who are the elites in investment/trading that rule you? You enter, you are the sole controller and in full charge of your assets. If you think of popes as elite and retailers with a thousand different minds are warriors, it's impossible for popes to rule retailers all at once.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
>>
>This is not related to economy, or what are you driving at?
I’m always wondering, some guy call economics is a science, they think it’s a know how and know why. Let’s break down economics into parts, ecology + taxonomy = economy, eco + nomy, is it obvious economy is a study of the interaction living organism in a community or in a kingdom? I’m not entirely sure how do you think of economy, you may have equal it to pure investment only, I had no idea because there isn’t an investment chapter in the economy textbook.

>You mean no soldier or useful people should be involved during war? I yet do not see the point you are making.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike soldier, I’m very clear to only attack the elite for their evil plan on mind controlling soldier to do their risky work.

>People will always face high risk business because of the return if that is what you mean, if you regarded them as fools, some people do not have option because it is the way they are surviving.
Whatever you think, this is what you belief, high risk high return, you would always associate everything with risk, because it’s already part of your flesh and your mindset, I don’t blame you, you can have your own way, I wouldn’t force you to change btw.

>>
>Soldiers don't go to war just because they can win or not, they did that to safe their families and friends, they crave for peace and better future, 
Preciously, they’re taking risk to get the high return, the return is PEACE, although peace is just a mental state of feeling secured, but this mental state is of very HIGH value, it’s definitely worth every risk to fight for peace!

> if there aren't soldiers in your country you won't have peace and time to come on here, are you the type of man that condemned the sacrifice of soldiers?
Nope, they’re great guy, I would thank them for debunking the ugly of the wars, without them nobody would learn and the war wouldn’t stop.

>They are better than you and I mate, think deeply, also this has nothing to do with crypto investment and economy if you aren't ready to take risks or probably lose you won't be able to win if you invest in crypto, with the will of taking risks and the will of learning from your mistakes you will eventually win.
I’m always happy with people who want to take risk, want to take high risk, or they preaching high risk high return, they have every rights to defend their point on taking risk, blindly following what other people told is not something I would accept and happily with whatever they do.

>>
>Certainly, war is no high-risk high-return, is high-risk low-return, and is not an investment - not for the individuals that take part on in directly at least.
Some people would regard PEACE as the highest form of return one can imagine, you would never appreciate until you have no more PEACE. Is war high risk high return? There is little to doubt about it. Those guy who are evilly genius know very well PEACE is just a worthless feeling and worth nothing, it’s just a feeling of secure, but PEACE mean a lot to very poor people who are constantly in troubles.

>It is not as much as being fooled because of age, it has a lot to do with the culture and the knowledge and the beliefs.
Age is very reliable factor, knowledge is accumulated through ages, nobody can be instant knowledgeable especially when you’re being indoctrinated with false knowledge for ages, you can’t never see the light.

>Most of those who want you to fight for them or given them your money will speak of "country", "god", "freedom", "patriotism",... but they will only be thinking of power, money, land,... They will use your goodwill and your love for their purposes. Those who only take news from one side or do not want to listen to other´s points of view, and think that only certain party o leader or book has the absolute truth and all else is wrong are the ones most at risk of being manipulated into a wrongful conflict.
Very impressive briefing, I would happily advocate such knowledge to all young and naive guy.

>However, in business, high risk high return exists and sometimes there are low risk high return opportunities. Is no longer a question of elites, anyone can choose to learn how to take advantage.
War is always profitable, high risk high return existed during wars, you have a lot of wars, world wars, currency wars... YUP you’re not dumb to think currency as a form of wars!! In the end wars is mostly mental state, the actual killing in wars is only consist of a very small part of the entire world wars, we all spend huge amount of time in the workload that’s outside of the killing, we spend most time in politics negotiations during the wars, we spend most time on mental gymnastics during the world wars, the killing is the last moment that would only last for a few weeks.

>Re "elites" actually, they do invest in risky ventures - if they loose they still have plenty, whereas if you loose it will mean something for your.
What if I tell you the elite are not young and naive guy? They’re all smart and also very old guy??
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Comparing investors with the soldiers seems stupid idea, Undecided

Let's talk about the soldier's high risk, you are saying that the soldiers are not getting any returns for their risk but the actual return is you are sitting in your home and talking about this because of someone is taking risk to save their borders. If no one is ready to become soldier then imagine how you are life is going to be! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
Only young and naive guy believe in high risk high return

In the world wars, young and naive people go to battle field and fight each other to death, they take risk to protect the war that they can never win, while they’re being manipulate by the other group of elite who do not like to take such risk. These elite tell the young people to take the risk despite they know it’s risky and they don’t want take the risk but want someone else to take such risk. Many people died and sacrificed in the war that can’t be won. The elite do not take the risk, not only they didn’t take risk they also profit a lot from the war, for the people who love to advocate high risk high return, NOPE you’re wrong, they take no risk while they can make the maximum profit that those of you who take risk can only dream of.

Since the war is over, it’s not profitable for the elite anymore. They know what is their next move after the war. Yup, money, they’re now looking at money, they know money has the same properties to a world war, they also know they do not like to take risk, so now they tell all you idiot to take risk that they don’t want to take and deceive you to believe high risk high return, you’re real idiot if you didn’t learn from the previous lesson, you’re idiot if you didn’t learn from the world wars, you’re idiot to take risk that they tell you to take while they making maximum profit taking no risk at all.

Certainly, war is no high-risk high-return, is high-risk low-return, and is not an investment - not for the individuals that take part on in directly at least.

It is not as much as being fooled because of age, it has a lot to do with the culture and the knowledge and the beliefs. Most of those who want you to fight for them or given them your money will speak of "country", "god", "freedom", "patriotism",... but they will only be thinking of power, money, land,... They will use your goodwill and your love for their purposes. Those who only take news from one side or do not want to listen to other´s points of view, and think that only certain party o leader or book has the absolute truth and all else is wrong are the ones most at risk of being manipulated into a wrongful conflict.

However, in business, high risk high return exists and sometimes there are low risk high return opportunities. Is no longer a question of elites, anyone can choose to learn how to take advantage.

Re "elites" actually, they do invest in risky ventures - if they loose they still have plenty, whereas if you loose it will mean something for your.

Activity: 448
Merit: 18
Soldiers don't go to war just because they can win or not, they did that to safe their families and friends, they crave for peace and better future,  if there aren't soldiers in your country you won't have peace and time to come on here, are you the type of man that condemned the sacrifice of soldiers? They are better than you and I mate, think deeply, also this has nothing to do with crypto investment and economy if you aren't ready to take risks or probably lose you won't be able to win if you invest in crypto, with the will of taking risks and the will of learning from your mistakes you will eventually win.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
Only young and naive guy believe in high risk high return

In the world wars, young and naive people go to battle field and fight each other to death, they take risk to protect the war that they can never win, while they’re being manipulate by the other group of elite who do not like to take such risk. These elite tell the young people to take the risk despite they know it’s risky and they don’t want take the risk but want someone else to take such risk. Many people died and sacrificed in the war that can’t be won. The elite do not take the risk, not only they didn’t take risk they also profit a lot from the war, for the people who love to advocate high risk high return, NOPE you’re wrong, they take no risk while they can make the maximum profit that those of you who take risk can only dream of.

Since the war is over, it’s not profitable for the elite anymore. They know what is their next move after the war. Yup, money, they’re now looking at money, they know money has the same properties to a world war, they also know they do not like to take risk, so now they tell all you idiot to take risk that they don’t want to take and deceive you to believe high risk high return, you’re real idiot if you didn’t learn from the previous lesson, you’re idiot if you didn’t learn from the world wars, you’re idiot to take risk that they tell you to take while they making maximum profit taking no risk at all.
Pages:
Jump to: