Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 14. (Read 131465 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Everybody in this group buy should know that ragingazn628 has kept my original 4BTC (8 shares) all for himself and he's made it a point to keep it completely hidden from you all and from the spreadsheets. He has also kept another 7.6BTC and the shares of all the others who I refunded, namely danieldaniel, floatyfish, damiano, piecinitup and jesse11.

I have asked and demanded a refund which he has still not provided to this day. He continues to stay conveniently silent and reap the profits from those bitcoins that are supposed to be mine.

So please be aware of this fact and know what you are dealing with in this group. He has a history of doing this to countless others and also for disappearing for long periods of time and then coming back with a lame excuse. Just look at his Trust Ratings, they speak for themselves..

If anybody else has been wronged by him or is still owed money or shares by him, please post it here.

I hope john K does the right thing and releases his information so that those who are still owed can reclaim their funds ANY way they deem necessary.

Enough of the one last chances.
Enough of the "BUT BUT BUT"
 Enough of the IM GOING THRU DEPRESSION

PAY THESE PEOPLE THE MONEY YOU OWE THEM FROM YOUR PAST FAILED VENTURES!
One of the stories you will undoubtedly hear from Ragin is that in the very beginning, when we were waiting for KnCMiners to deliver the refund, I claimed to have said that I already refunded 60BTC to the group buy members but never did. The truth is he personally put me in charge of ALL refunds. Here's his exact quote from September 20th:

Again Prodigits7 will be in charge of refunds now. He will post to confirm this. He just emailed JohnK all the bank account info.

As you all know now, I did indeed started the process by refunding danieldaniel, floatyfish, damiano, piecinitup and jesse11, but then I'm glad I stopped because I had a feeling he would turn around and screw me, which he quickly did. So I'm glad I never went that far with the refunds on my own because right now I would be in a much bigger hole because of him.

The fact of the matter still stands now, that I refunded a certain few and I also contributed to the group buy from the beginning and neither of those have been properly recognized by Ragingazn628. He continues to reap profits using the BTC I put in and he is keeping the people's share of those I refunded with my own BTCs. All the while, hiding this fact as well as the extra profits he has benefited from on my expense.

Both of these are wrong, he is trying to not just defraud me but every other group buy members as well by not properly disclosing this information on his spreadsheets, thus pocketing more BTCs for himself.

Simple fact remains, Ragingazn628 has proven that he can't be trusted with other people's BTCs and should never be trusted in the future. Especially with running an operation of this magnitude.

This dude doesn't owe me money but it pisses me off because SCUMBAGS like Ragin give e-commerce and bitcoins a BAD RAP!
I will dog this clowns threads until each and every person that has been screwed has been paid

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!  

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I hope john K does the right thing and releases his information so that those who are still owed can reclaim their funds ANY way they deem necessary.

Enough of the one last chances.
Enough of the "BUT BUT BUT"
 Enough of the IM GOING THRU DEPRESSION

PAY THESE PEOPLE THE MONEY YOU OWE THEM FROM YOUR PAST FAILED VENTURES!
This is but a fraction of the entire sum of experiences from other members as well, including myself. More will come out in time.

Lets summarize shall we?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=44838#

And when you are done reading this Beauty of a thread jump on over to the Chip Group buy he ran... Its a real doozy too!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy1-avalon-asics-chips-using-johnk-as-escrow-finished-177994

Very well said bitterdog!

It's not a coincidence that his negative ratings keep adding up...

This dude doesn't owe me money but it pisses me off because SCUMBAGS like Ragin give e-commerce and bitcoins a BAD RAP!
I will dog this clowns threads until each and every person that has been screwed has been paid

EXACTLY. Thank you bitterdog.

Slow day today. I will do refunds for the upgrades that weren't bought first.

Why don't you pay the people you fucked over and owe money to first?

Why don't you pay the people you fucked over and owe money to first?
I'm here to let all the group members and those of the KnCMiner's group buy know that ragingazn628 is holding 11.6BTC that belongs me and refuses to give them back. He has kept all those shares that I personally refunded to people, all for himself, as well as the 8 shares (4BTC) which I originally put in. He has left me out of it entirely and has not informed any of the other group members of what he did to me or how he continues to pocket my share of the profits.

in total, he owes me 11.6BTC from the entire KnCMiners Group Buy situation which I went I stuck my neck out for him and defended him and was his apologist. I started refunding group buy members with my own bitcoins, only because Ragingazn628 assured me that he would reimburse me once the actual KncMiner refund came through. I would never have done it otherwise. When the refund finally came through, he turned his back on me and refused to return the BTC that I had handed out to people.

JohnK was a witness to all this because I made sure to include you and inform you every step of the way. He was sent PM, Skype and GChat messages by me and ragingazn628 together. Now ragin's trying to screw me by not paying me back. Others that can vouch for me are Noitev and glendall and the actual people that I personally refunded including , damiano, piecinitup, floatyfish, danieldaniel, jesse11. You will see some of these people post on here to back up my story.

You all saw how MUCH I went out of my way to help him when he was depressed and at his lowest point. Yes its true that he gave me the sample chips, which were never actually used, to help his NEO-ASICs business venture. He had asked me to build him Klondike-16 and Avalon clones so he could sell to people through his site. After he got the refund from KnCMiner, he shut down the site (for a second time) changed his avatar and completely ignored the entire business. I still have the chips and offered to send them back to him.

I'm hoping with all your help, that I can get some justice in this situation and get back the BTC that is owed to me by Ragingazn628.

isn't it odd how Prodigits just disappeared other then logging in once in a while?

lol yes it's odd! don't blame the guy... he was under a lot of pressure. I hope everything gets sorted out and everyone get their refund as soon as possible.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
rag, PM's sent. Please reply.
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Is one of the saturns offline - hashrate has dropped by about 300 GH/s in the last 2 hours or so.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Activity: 440
UPGRADE MODULES - 10 TOTAL - 190 Shares Total - 380 Shares / ~1375Gh/s will be added to the Pool

@ 11/11 - 8:31PM
mrstef - 4 Shares - 0.571428 BTC
RoboCoder - 19 Shares - 2.7142 BTC
RoboCoder - 19 Shares - 2.7142 BTC
gamefixer - 38 Shares - 5.4284 BTC
peterlex - X Shares - 2 BTC
chenchunyu88 - 4 Shares - 0.571428 BTC

rag, I'm sure your busy but I'm not seeing my name on the spreadsheet either. I reached out to you via PM and have not received a response. Is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks man! Glad to be a part of this group.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

EDIT:

I really hate this next to my name. In due time I hope it will change but for now let it be a reminder for me to keep on working hard. Thanks again for having faith in me guys!

Yo dude.. you caused this yourself.

I would urge anyone dealing with this cat to check out every page of this thread
He definatly EARNED that

And still people on here asking for refunds that just get ignored outright, glad I bailed on this, should be more negative.

People that are still left are for PayPal. I have already refunded all the BTC people. And I already explained the situation with PayPal already. They will be refunded when I get funds from my Avalon Group Buy back. John.K is MIA atm. Please don't stir up any drama because I am doing the best that I can to fix all of this.

New spreadsheet for next payout is up:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dG50NEF0NlZtYkQwRVFrTkI0R3ZmblE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

To do list:
-Refund the last people.
-Stop ignoring the fact that you owe people money and refuse to repay them.

-Factor in the PSU since chenchunyu88 mentioned that the calculations is wrong on the last spreadsheet.
-I will do it for 1 BTC (instead of 1.2 BTC) and take some of the blame for messing up.
-Factor in the .7 BTC that I forgot to add in after I copy and pasted the total mined from the wallet to cover for the 2 days that the miner was just sitting there.
read this
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
To do list:
-Refund the last people.
-Stop ignoring the fact that you owe people money and refuse to repay them.

-Factor in the PSU since chenchunyu88 mentioned that the calculations is wrong on the last spreadsheet.
-I will do it for 1 BTC (instead of 1.2 BTC) and take some of the blame for messing up.
-Factor in the .7 BTC that I forgot to add in after I copy and pasted the total mined from the wallet to cover for the 2 days that the miner was just sitting there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
finishing up payouts (hopefully everyone PM'd me their addresses) and refunding for the upgrade modules now. They were sold out too quick. Sorry for the delays guys, the place I work at right now is extremely under staffed in the IT department and I'm helping them playing catch-up right now.

To do list:

Next payout should be a lot quicker since I won't require people to confirm their address Smiley
Activity: 56
isn't it odd how Prodigits just disappeared other then logging in once in a while?

lol yes it's odd! don't blame the guy... he was under a lot of pressure. I hope everything gets sorted out and everyone get their refund as soon as possible.
Activity: 126
@ragingazn628

How is the upgrade module going? Are you getting it or are you going to refund us?
Activity: 20
ragingazn628, still waiting for payment even though I confirmed my address with you through FB message 2 days ago    Huh
Pages:
Jump to: