Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 2. (Read 131443 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
FWIW..  I PM'ed him asking if the neptunes were in and about the Saturns and did get a response:

Hey nothing is in this is the latest news from KNC:

http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/news-and-anouncments/44983-the-neptune-wafers-have-left-the-building

The Saturns are dying they kept going down for hours and I can't reset them until I get back from work so mining is slowed way down with the included difficulties as well
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello. I would really appreciate any info as to why there have been no payouts since 19th May 2014.

It could be a switch to a different pool and therefore a different payout method / interval. Some confirmation that the machines are running would be nice.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 74
Ragin has had a Saturn or Jupiter mining GB for a while with a number of people on this page... that is part of the reason I invested in the Jupiter group buy... What a mistake! I would encourage everyone to stay away from anything Ragin is running...

danleuthner
Hi there. I'm wondering what happened with the mining that was already happening since May 19. I haven't received a payment since then.

Thanks!

I wonder what mining that would be? I've not seen a single payment.
Hi there. I'm wondering what happened with the mining that was already happening since May 19. I haven't received a payment since then.

Thanks!

We are all trying to find that out!
Activity: 252
Still the Best 1973

Thanks!
Sure would be nice to see KnC get these shipped so we can get to mining.

This is more painful then watching paint dry!  Cheesy
Activity: 40
Yeah, it's been about 10 days.

Maybe the Neptune came in and he's setting it up?! (wishful thinking...)
Havent seen a payout on the Saturns in a while.. Is there a problem with the hardware?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
JohnK is finally back. I'm trying to get BTC back from him to refund people but as of now no words from KNC, no words on shipment of Neptune #1 that we paid for...

How about refunding the people that paid you directly? I sent a direct payment of .25 BTC to you directly to your payment address that was confirmed. Unless the BTC was moved, it should have been an easy refund months ago.
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
Hi,

sent 0.25 BTC for 17 shares from 1FHY5fUxYq4D6mH8UEta6XA6tXp6efJwb2

TxID baa73d646fd69b89938e51101ef64ae5dfe357191af8e1cfb15209dc1d57f3dc
Payout adress 15uu26cDJsNEmS89pftzAhKiyH7EiwjA1Z

Hi there,

I havent received any refund still since I paid in 2013.

Can u please direct the Payout to 1Nv1L6hcEkKKL8q6gzbiJpyH3vhuXVd2PU

thx

any updates... I have a little coin here and would like it back as the last KNC miner does not appear to be purchased.
Good to hear from you!

Didnt KNC promise to host 3 TH of hashing for us original customers if they didnt deliver on time - in their datacenter using jupiter equipment so we wouldnt lose if they were not able to meet their delivery date.

It's outlined here, but there aren't many details.

Any way to check up on this Ragin? Or transfer the account to someone who has time to fill this role?

Posted 4/8/14
Hash while you wait.

First it’s important to note that we don’t expect to be late at all everything is on track. It’s just always good to have a backup plan. Second our mega-data center in the north of Sweden is nearing completion so we can give out some more details. All customers of Neptune’s will be able to use completely free of charge our data center to hash for them at 3TH either on our pool or a pool of their choice while they wait for their product to be shipped. The first customers (batch 1) are expected to be hashing in our data center in early June and the last customer will hash in our data center around the last week of June. All the customers will be able to hash in that data center for as long as we are late in shipping your Neptune product, this service will be provided on a best effort basis. We have a 24/7 operations teams in place with multiple redundant internet and power connections and we will aim to have as close to 0 down time as possible.

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-82

Thanks for posting that.  SOoooo.  It seems that we should be hashing in "early" June regardless of the neptune actually finish/ship date.  Good.  I actually believe KnC will do their best to honor their agreement.   And a second 3 TH, while it won't be worth too much by August, is still certainly better than not getting an extra 3 TH.

Also this seems interesting.. In August another 3TH might not be worth all that much though.

Posted 4/28/14
Neptune is KnCMiner’s first 20nm product. It features a minimum of 3,000 GH/s (aka 3 TH/s) of hashing speed, five times faster than the company’s most recent bestselling miner, the Jupiter. It also boasts a 30 percent reduction in watts-per-GH. Thanks to KnCMiner’s offer, each customer who ordered a first or second batch Neptune, will get a minimum 6TH for each order, with their original 3TH product shipped in June and the free “third batch” machine delivered in August.
https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-87
Good to hear from you!

Didnt KNC promise to host 3 TH of hashing for us original customers if they didnt deliver on time - in their datacenter using jupiter equipment so we wouldnt lose if they were not able to meet their delivery date.

It's outlined here, but there aren't many details.

Any way to check up on this Ragin? Or transfer the account to someone who has time to fill this role?

Posted 4/8/14
Hash while you wait.

First it’s important to note that we don’t expect to be late at all everything is on track. It’s just always good to have a backup plan. Second our mega-data center in the north of Sweden is nearing completion so we can give out some more details. All customers of Neptune’s will be able to use completely free of charge our data center to hash for them at 3TH either on our pool or a pool of their choice while they wait for their product to be shipped. The first customers (batch 1) are expected to be hashing in our data center in early June and the last customer will hash in our data center around the last week of June. All the customers will be able to hash in that data center for as long as we are late in shipping your Neptune product, this service will be provided on a best effort basis. We have a 24/7 operations teams in place with multiple redundant internet and power connections and we will aim to have as close to 0 down time as possible.

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-82
Any word on refunds for the last Neptune that never got purchased?
Good to hear from you!

Pages:
Jump to: