Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 3. (Read 131443 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
JohnK is finally back. I'm trying to get BTC back from him to refund people but as of now no words from KNC, no words on shipment of Neptune #1 that we paid for...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Nothing.

I assume he's isn't dead, because I continue to receive my divs from his first operation.

Also, after some digging, it is true he paid for the first Neptune, here is the link to the receipt:

https://bitpay.com/invoice/46hTFHuZ7o7CyfhU6Gnukz
Order number: 1J4-X705-011676
(which is valid on their site, shows only 'paid')

All that being said, I have no idea where he is, or what he's doing. I can only assume he'll show back up when that Neptune arrives on his doorstep. At least I hope so.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 20
willing to sell 17 shares of Neptune #1 if anyone is interested
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
lol looks like more ragingazn fun, good luck to you guys.  this seems to happen often with him.
Activity: 41
Activity: 17
Activity: 11
 Angry We want out refund now. Stop stalling, thief.  Angry
Any update Ragin??? how about a post or two?
Ragin....
Still waiting for an update on the refund for #3...

What the hell?Huh

how about an update on neptune #3. I know  you are busy, but I would like the refund... there are not that many of us.
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
Hi

Just logged back in after 3 months. Im holding 17 shares on batch 3.
Can someone tell me whats the current status? Hope there is an easier way than to dig myself through hundreds of pages.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I remember there being scam allegations against raginazn back in 2012 where it was revealed he had scammed on other forums. Little to late, but I'd stear clear of this one.
any word when the refunds for #3 will start?
Activity: 7
Hi raging,

Can you confirm that you have updated the payout address for peter into my wallet as per earlier post
that i have purchased the 71 shares from Peter. My wallet payment address is 1AzVtP8w9SLvArXCoUqzfrcZc4WVhWrG7L

Thank you and really appreciate your help
Activity: 41
Great to see raging post again.

Would really love to have an ETA on Neptune #1 though.  Smiley
Activity: 39
Too bad there will be a refund on the third, would have love to be part of a nice Neptune. Anyways will be on the lookout for that refund then.

Thanks for the trouble of organizing and so on.
Activity: 101
This guy has -8 reps would it be okay to invest with him?

This person is a liar and a thief. I don't think it's a guy, TBH. It might be OK for some to invest with him, but not everybody.
Activity: 56
While the rush for Neptunes don't starts again, if anyone is interested in a KNCMINER NEPTUNE from First PRIVATE Pre-Order
paid in the early hours, please PM.
Pages:
Jump to: