Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 27. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Wow, the corpse isn't even cold yet, and you're asking for his shoes.

Actually sir, I have received numerous requests from others asking if the group buy was still available and all of those people were turned down. I was trying to do something nice for the people who suffered through a groupbuy that didnt work out, as I think ours went very well. You may take it as you wish but sometimes people just try doing nice things for others in life. We have one of the best spots in line for these systems as I paid for them myself prior to the groupbuy and that is why I made the offer. You can take a look at the groupbuy link for confirmation of what I wrote above. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/155-btc-71ghs-kncminer-jupiter-infinitehashcom-beta-miners-here-239712
Sincerely,

Adeel
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
As promised I am starting the refunds now! Smiley

Sam Cole used this rate to refund the BTCs:

$122.55 / BTC

So I will use this formula:

If you paid .5 BTC = $50 you will get:

$50 / $122.55 = .408 BTC

So approx. 20% less like someone pointed out. Sam Cole refunded in BTC contingent upon the majority of the group (people who agreed when you used the form, that you will take a refund based on the price he bought the BTC yesterday on 9/24).
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wow, the corpse isn't even cold yet, and you're asking for his shoes.
Oh man, that really sucks. Hope everything works out. I can attest to how difficult this is. I ran a group buy for jupiters as well and luckily it has turned out well but the journey definitely sucked. People would message me saying ridiculous stuff because I didnt answer them within a day. I guess many dont realize how difficult this is, myself included, and it is not all too rewarding either. In the end we are a community and I am happy to see that he is doing right by everyone. Though we have pretty much sold all of the shares that we looked to sell for our group buy, we do have day 2 shipping from KnCminer, and a few extra systems for our side business so I am going to open up a few shares for the members of this groupbuy if anyone is interested. You must have been a member of this groupbuy for this, if anyone is interested then send me a PM. Sincerely,

Adeel
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
Why are people requesting refunds on this group buy? I didnt feel like reading 75 pages of text.  Cheesy

raging disappeared from forum for some time, wasn't answering pms, had some sort of anxiety attack/problems in his personal life, allegedly paid for miners late, so people lost faith.
Why are people requesting refunds on this group buy? I didnt feel like reading 75 pages of text.  Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Since no Jupiter 2 transaction with KNC was made, I would like a full refund of 1.6, please reference the multiple PMs sent to you

Hi Raging,

I would like a refund of my two jupiter shares of 1.60000011

Please send to this address: 1MHCQJgk2hMp8JvN7eGftZ3K2oSdTxDhWH
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
hey guys I just got home from my girlfriend's surgery. I just got a message from KnC around 3am this morning that the funds have been refunded (249BTC). I rushed home after the surgery (1 hour away) and got into a "minor" car accident. I must be the luckiest person in the world right now. No one's hurt but I definitely hope that HER insurance will pay for the damage because I got hit bad and she has scratches. I was pulling out of the parking lot and saw no one coming. All of a sudden BAM! The cop said that she had the right of way? ... Anyway please allow until tonight if not then tomorrow morning I will start processing refunds. My anxiety and stress is through the roof right now. Please allow me some time to get this situated. I cannot believe this.

Yeah, looks like you barely made it out alive there..
Get the refunds done tonight, please.
It's just a matter of going through a list and sending a bunch of Bitcoin payments.
I could do that while completely drunk and stoned, let alone after a little car accident Roll Eyes

And please confirm that everyone is getting at least 0.42/share
Those are the PayPal payments, which is clearly visible in the screenshots.

It's possible that the other miners were payed before too. But only if OP payed the whole ~300 btc out of his own pocket, which is not likely.

What do you mean? There seems to be other transactions made through bitcoins relative to a few miners (dated the 20th of august).

In  any case, if the screenshots he posted are not fake, it has paid in time the first 5 miners:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2503052.

That said, it could not be a bad idea to keep the orders for the first miners and put them in operation (I don't know by who,  though).

Best regards,
ilpirata79

I'm not sure what you mean..
In the screenshots you linked, there are only PayPal payed miners. Not the ones paid with Bitcoin (Bitpay).
He paid the first miners with PayPal and the later ones with Bitpay, which you can see in JohnK's screenshot here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2972994
It is likely that he only paid those with Bitpay on August 20th, when the coins left the address 1EDWX41YdanWd7Xe59kGRSN7BFf86BWCcL

Yes, he probably paid the first 5 miners in time. That's probably why he only went for the refund from KnC for the 7 BitPay miners. Because those were paid way too late.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What should we do for the refund?

Could you please put it on the first post?
Activity: 353
Merit: 253

It's possible that the other miners were payed before too. But only if OP payed the whole ~300 btc out of his own pocket, which is not likely.

What do you mean? There seems to be other transactions made through bitcoins relative to a few miners (dated the 20th of august).

In  any case, if the screenshots he posted are not fake, it has paid in time the first 5 miners:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2503052.

That said, it could not be a bad idea to keep the orders for the first miners and put them in operation (I don't know by who,  though).

Best regards,
ilpirata79
Activity: 714
Coin Generator
hey guys I just got home from my girlfriend's surgery. I just got a message from KnC around 3am this morning that the funds have been refunded (249BTC). I rushed home after the surgery (1 hour away) and got into a "minor" car accident. I must be the luckiest person in the world right now. No one's hurt but I definitely hope that HER insurance will pay for the damage because I got hit bad and she has scratches. I was pulling out of the parking lot and saw no one coming. All of a sudden BAM! The cop said that she had the right of way? ... Anyway please allow until tonight if not then tomorrow morning I will start processing refunds. My anxiety and stress is through the roof right now. Please allow me some time to get this situated. I cannot believe this.

Her car is the SUV. Mine is a Camry

Activity: 353
Merit: 253
OP didn't sell the bitcoins waaaay after receiving them, he payed the miners via bitpay waaaay after he should have.

So, he has falsified the screenshots about the payments... "my compliments":
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2475096

That considered, I think he should fully refund us, as a form of compensation for not having ordered the miners when he should have.

ilpirata79
So you are all OK with the fact the OP held on the coins till a few weeks ago, and sold the Bitcoins WAAAAY after receiving them, cashing in a +20% profit?

Really?

You are all OK with receiving considerably LESS Bitcoins you sent, knowing that the OP sold them at a higher rate and kept the profit?

This is not what happened. Let me clear that up:

OP didn't sell the bitcoins waaaay after receiving them, he payed the miners via bitpay waaaay after he should have.
That is not better (for us), but it's a different thing entirely, and he does in no way profit on it.
And we can easily see how much we should get refunded.

It's all obvious on the blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/1EDWX41YdanWd7Xe59kGRSN7BFf86BWCcL

He payed for 6 Saturns (~38 btc each) and 1 Jupiter (~69 BTC each), totaling 295.0756 BTC (if I added up correctly). KnC has now refunded exactly these 6+1 miners, for 249 BTC.
The difference between those 2 numbers is the difference we should receive less for our refund.
He got back about 84% of what we originally paid, so we should be refunded 84%, that means we should get 0.42 btc/share back.

Am I happy about this? No. But it's the way it is, and OP will not profit on this, so calm your tits.
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!

I did not PM these people yet.

Code:
Gyu - $500 PP - 10 Shares
czspeedycz - 3BTC - 5 Shares
mightycount $500 PP - 6 Shares (6 on #1 Jup 4 on #2 Jup)

143 / 143

Jupiter #2:

mightycount $500 PP - 4 Shares
Bamdad - .55 BTC - 1 Share
Fantazygirl  - $200 PP - 4 Shares
jongaper - 1.6 BTC - 2 Share
m_yaw - .6 BTC - 1 Share
2400baud - $100 PP - 2 Shares
peterlex - $500 PP - 10 Shares
jamesc760 - .5 BTC - .4 BTC pending - 1 Share
antihero_929 - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
DugOutDad - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
dma88 - $100 PP - 2 Shares
phongnv - $150 PP - 3 Shares
wiredmine - $100 PP - 2 Shares
wolfskill - .9 BTC - 1 Share
annoSeriousW - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
piecinitup - .9 BTC - 1 Share
azenor - $300 PP - 6 Shares
gtdevo - 2.1 BTC - 3 Shares
nobunaga - $400 PP - 8 Shares
emeraldforce - .6 BTC - 1 Share

Hey there,

Do you want a refund for your KnCMiner share? It will be shipping in about a week! I would highly suggest that you keep your share and mine with us. I will be refunding individuals that wants their BTC / USD back. I think you will make a lot more BTC if you stay with the KnCMiners since they are shipping in about a week! Or you can sell your shares to other people in this group buy.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

Sam Cole said that we have until Wednesday to decide what to do. He said he can send the BTC today (249 BTC) and everyone's refund will be reflected upon the new price.

So for example:

If you paid .5 BTC = $50 you will get ~.4 BTC = $52 back

We can have the BTC refunded TODAY!

Please use this form so I can organize things better. I will initiate PMs now to share holders to see if they still want a refund or not.

OFFICIAL REFUND FORM:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mVahCvc1ga8TlJetqIH_laeFOw7jCSyfkePuhP2JEwA/viewform
[/quote]

I did not recieve a pm from you (ragingazn628) or prodigits about my refund of my single share and I don't see my name on that list you recently posted.  I pm'd prodigits over a week ago when he said to pm him for a refund and got no reply.  Not sure if it is the rest of the people you have to pm or for a Jupiter miner on the list u posted but I want to be clear that I would like my refund sent back to me as soon as humanly possible.

I don't want to wait for the BTC price to change, I'd like my funds sent back now based on the amounts you recently posted in this thread(.4 BTC i believe).  I filled out the info on the spreadsheet, I pm'd you   and also requested a reply in the pm.  Now I'm posting in this thread again to request a refund.

Sucks this went downhill but it is what it is no hard feelings please just send my BTC back as I have an immediate use for it,  please send to same btc address, thanks.

TXID:
http://blockchain.info/tx/3b93e1cba90cc4dfbbefbeb729ed3c1af1ba12648ca6a49d29a703a260459c45

Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
So you are all OK with the fact the OP held on the coins till a few weeks ago, and sold the Bitcoins WAAAAY after receiving them, cashing in a +20% profit?

Really?

You are all OK with receiving considerably LESS Bitcoins you sent, knowing that the OP sold them at a higher rate and kept the profit?

Hell no Ramp but since he holds all the cards, or should I say...coins, he basically has all of the power.

I want a full refund and have been more than clear on this matter, I offered prodigits a 10% tip should he have procured our refund earlier, or paid it out of his own pocket and then collected the subsequent refunds from ragingazn.

this never happened.

Still waiting for my 6BTC ragin.

I paid in BTC for a machine that mines BTC, I never paid in fiat: USD, EUR or GBP. you have received the refund from KNC so please could you kindly refund me my BTC
Pages:
Jump to: