Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 28. (Read 131469 times)

legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Still waiting on that 2nd Jupiter refund.

ragingazn628, Ignoring this question will not make the issue go away.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
So you are all OK with the fact the OP held on the coins till a few weeks ago, and sold the Bitcoins WAAAAY after receiving them, cashing in a +20% profit?

Really?

You are all OK with receiving considerably LESS Bitcoins you sent, knowing that the OP sold them at a higher rate and kept the profit?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I can't for the life of me understand why no one is taking the fantastic opportunity to get an early-order KnC Miner on the cheap here.
If I didn't have most of my coins stuck in btct and a little more time on my hands, I would do it myself! Jesus, you could just buy the place in queue here for 39 btc and then auction it off on this same forum for a big fat profit. These miners are still very much worth their money, just getting it refunded and giving up the place in queue is insane.

OgNasty offered to buy the miners and refund everybody already a week ago. Here's what he said to me in PM (hope it's ok that I disclose it):

Quote from: OgNasty
I have told them repeatedly that I wanted one or all of these units.  They said they are going to go the refund route, so there isn't much I can do.  I would love nothing more than to buy all of these units.  Getting refunds at this stage is ridiculous.

I guess he just doesn't know about the recent developments here.
But, oh well, if nobody wants to go through the trouble of organizing this, then just refund me. I'm on the official list now too. Such a waste  Undecided

A lot of insane things happened in this deal.

Everyone panicked when they thought the building was on fire and they all ran for the door.

Then they realized everything wasn't that bad and started questioning their initial panic.

While I don't think the panic was unwarranted, nor was asking for refunds. However, now that myself and others have gone through the process of helping get everyone's refunds  (you are welcome) please just be content with getting most of the funds back.

This is the historical equivalent of a "run on the bank" due to panic (that was likely warranted) so best just to take your money and run.

Trust me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Did you notice that KNCminer has already refunded ragazinz?

Yes, for half of the miners.
Activity: 353
Merit: 253
I can't for the life of me understand why no one is taking the fantastic opportunity to get an early-order KnC Miner on the cheap here.
If I didn't have most of my coins stuck in btct and a little more time on my hands, I would do it myself! Jesus, you could just buy the place in queue here for 39 btc and then auction it off on this same forum for a big fat profit. These miners are still very much worth their money, just getting it refunded and giving up the place in queue is insane.

OgNasty offered to buy the miners and refund everybody already a week ago. Here's what he said to me in PM (hope it's ok that I disclose it):

I have told them repeatedly that I wanted one or all of these units.  They said they are going to go the refund route, so there isn't much I can do.  I would love nothing more than to buy all of these units.  Getting refunds at this stage is ridiculous.

But, oh well, if nobody wants to go through the trouble of organizing this, then just refund me. I'm on the official list now too. Such a waste  Undecided

Did you notice that KNCminer has already refunded ragazinz?
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Such a waste  Undecided

I couldnt agree more. I'm thinking that this couldnt have gone worse. If he want to buy then im sure we will sell, he's damn right about it being ridiculous. Damn right!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sorry, seems to complicated to buy so many shares from different people. I don't have much time to handle that.

Anyone got reply from chenchunyu88 about reselling shares for original price  Huh
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Requested 3 refunds through the form:

2nd KnC Saturn:
td204 - .5 BTC - 1 Share

5th KnC Saturn:
td204 - .5 BTC -1 Share

6th KnC Saturn:
td204 - .5 BTC - 1 Share - TY 4 Tip!
Activity: 29
Anyone got reply from chenchunyu88 about reselling shares for original price  Huh
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
also requested refund

Total paid: 10 BTC
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Please use this form so I can organize things better. I will initiate PMs now to share holders to see if they still want a refund or not.

OFFICIAL REFUND FORM:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mVahCvc1ga8TlJetqIH_laeFOw7jCSyfkePuhP2JEwA/viewform

You never purchased Jupiter 2 machine so why would I have to have KnCMiner refund me at today's price.. They owe me nothing...

Why have I not seen my refund?

I'm not on your Jupiter 2 list as I came in as you had stopped updating it.

Why have the Jupiter 2 people not been spoken to about their refunds?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
OK, now that 251 BTC have been refunded by KnC we could start sending out BTC immediately to people. I am looking forward to my 4.1 BTC!
Activity: 353
Merit: 253
I have received the private message regarding the refund.

According to the current BTC price and the BTC price in the *declared* day of payment, I would lose about 25% of my original investement.

As you never provided us with a proof of the payments, as far as I am concerned, you migth have paid the machine a week ago. That means you should be able to refund me fully, i.e. 6 BTC for 12 shares.

If you provide a proof. of the payment date (which I highly doubt), instead, I could even change my mind and wait for the miners to be delivered.

Best regards,
ilpirata79

Activity: 9
Official refund form completed & MP sent to ragin requesting my 4BTC:

BitcoinTalk Username: arrewinki
BTC/Paypal Address for Refund: 1AQUbzuzNZs9hH888D9kWamHYtFcR8Z2vg
Originally Txid for BTC transaction: : 43fc3dd7d7d27b328874ac5b235dd151466d8e82032b702492e34ca47a30d123
BTC/Paypal Address for Refund: 4BTC
KnCMiner will refund base on the date of refund's price only: Agreed
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Just go ahead and refund me ragin, you have the coin at your finger tips, knc has seen to that.

I want a refund that's something close to what I put in.

I invested 6BTC originally Ragin, how much does that mean your trying to refund me? 6BTC would be great, seeing as we (the shareholders) paid in BTC for a machine that generates BTC! To me anything less than the 5.5 prodigits had me thinking of for about a month would be unacceptable.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on how you can fully reimburse us, or at least how close you can get to this!

https://blockchain.info/tx/4358fd83fa393de5805d35f37a6b68124f9bc002103fdd5f912c410d5db387d4

That was my txid for the initial investment, confirmation from yourself here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2510075

I would like my refund of 6BTC sent to 1H5mCkE7ix3Ect5nBnGgZiSqMnchB4CyNU
Activity: 84
Thank you KNC, your involvement in this thread will help ease most of the tension..

However, to Raging.. that STILL leaves the failed Jupiter 2 machine without immediate recompense, which needs to be remedied as a matter of urgency please, there should be NO loss of investment for this particular machine, as it was never purchased !
Activity: 79
Bringing new ASIC miners to life
All  I have sent 249 coins which covers 6 Saturn's and one Jupiter at todays rate

The transaction is here https://blockchain.info/tx/e3204c9aad579d08fd46d8be31cbdf78c92cc5d2013d4d5a760ba47990abda05
I have sent it to the wallet that was give to me during the Video chat I had with our customer. I have not sent this to any third party as that would not constitute a refund to the original purchaser

From here on it is out of my hands.

Thanks All

Sam

Activity: 15
Just on here to publicly note that I have asked for a refund of 1.6 bitcoins from an initial investment of 2 bitcoins.

Original transaction ID:
aa3b88ce07ea1afa03cfac2e3743d4515a53f1291afacf456201f1664369868e

Refund address:
13PapmHG8QSmEeSB8RqFZkosKByAyoqn6G

Hope all the refunds go smoothly for everyone (myself included!)
Activity: 854
Glad it all worked out for everyone, looks like things are back on track.

I am going to unwatch this thread.

PM me if needed.

Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: