Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 30. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 502
Ragin, since chenchunyu88 wants to buy one of the miners and I'd like to sell him my shares, should I fill out the refund form or not?

Also, I'd urge everyone to consider that first.
He is probably going to refund you in full (not 90%) and then at least something good comes out of this.
Full refund for us and a miner for chenchunyu88. Win, win.

For him to take over a Saturn, he needs to get 78 shares.
He can have my 10, so that's 10/78.

He can also have my twelve shares (for 6 bitcoins), so now it has 22/78.

Best regards,
ilpirata79

He can have my 20 shares as well (10BTC), 42/78
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Ragin, since chenchunyu88 wants to buy one of the miners and I'd like to sell him my shares, should I fill out the refund form or not?

He is probably going to refund you in full (not 90%) and then at least something good comes out of this.

Best regards,
ilpirata79

Please let me know ASAP if the shares have been sold to him or not. But as of now 22/78 shares pending going to him for a full machine Smiley - I think it's a smart move for him
Activity: 353
Merit: 253

Best regards,
ilpirata79
Activity: 854
Since we are all in the apologizing mood,

Ragin'  please extend my apologies to your roommate, I know I was hard on him, but I needed to be sure he communicated the severity of the situation to you, and he understood that the info must reach you and the issue had to be resolved.

I applaud you for toughing out the situation and getting this resolved.

Coin Generator

no don't fill out the refund because technically the shares are staying. You will have to deal with the share buyer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Coin Generator
Ok I sent out PM's as much as I can. I will do the rest soon.

An Error Has Occurred!
You have exceeded the limit of 120 personal messages per hour.

I did not PM these people yet.

Code:
Gyu - $500 PP - 10 Shares
czspeedycz - 3BTC - 5 Shares
mightycount $500 PP - 6 Shares (6 on #1 Jup 4 on #2 Jup)

143 / 143

Jupiter #2:

mightycount $500 PP - 4 Shares
Bamdad - .55 BTC - 1 Share
Fantazygirl  - $200 PP - 4 Shares
jongaper - 1.6 BTC - 2 Share
m_yaw - .6 BTC - 1 Share
2400baud - $100 PP - 2 Shares
peterlex - $500 PP - 10 Shares
jamesc760 - .5 BTC - .4 BTC pending - 1 Share
antihero_929 - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
DugOutDad - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
dma88 - $100 PP - 2 Shares
phongnv - $150 PP - 3 Shares
wiredmine - $100 PP - 2 Shares
wolfskill - .9 BTC - 1 Share
annoSeriousW - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
piecinitup - .9 BTC - 1 Share
azenor - $300 PP - 6 Shares
gtdevo - 2.1 BTC - 3 Shares
nobunaga - $400 PP - 8 Shares
emeraldforce - .6 BTC - 1 Share

Hey there,

Do you want a refund for your KnCMiner share? It will be shipping in about a week! I would highly suggest that you keep your share and mine with us. I will be refunding individuals that wants their BTC / USD back. I think you will make a lot more BTC if you stay with the KnCMiners since they are shipping in about a week! Or you can sell your shares to other people in this group buy.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

Sam Cole said that we have until Wednesday to decide what to do. He said he can send the BTC today (249 BTC) and everyone's refund will be reflected upon the new price.

So for example:

If you paid .5 BTC = $50 you will get ~.4 BTC = $52 back

We can have the BTC refunded TODAY!

Please use this form so I can organize things better. I will initiate PMs now to share holders to see if they still want a refund or not.

OFFICIAL REFUND FORM:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mVahCvc1ga8TlJetqIH_laeFOw7jCSyfkePuhP2JEwA/viewform
Coin Generator
Ok so Sam Cole can refund 249BTC right now at current rates. Or do you guys want to wait a couple of days to see if BTC drops to get more BTC back? Either way it's a gamble... Let me know ASAP before KNC closes for the night.

Refund it now, we all want out! Please, Thank You.

ok let me contact Sam Cole to see if he's still available.
That's a good development. I was 90% sure my BTCs were lost and was getting very annoyed lately.

I was wrong. I apolgize.

^^^^^^^^^^^Classy guy!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Ok so Sam Cole can refund 249BTC right now at current rates. Or do you guys want to wait a couple of days to see if BTC drops to get more BTC back? Either way it's a gamble... Let me know ASAP before KNC closes for the night.

Refund it now, we all want out! Please, Thank You.
Coin Generator
yes this can be arranged. After all of this I got to know Sam Cole quite a bit. He's a super cool guy and he's trying to help me and all of us with this refund.

I just want to say, sorry for doubting you and the sometimes aggressive tone I used.
Your efforts are much appreciated and I hope that everything in your life goes well from now on Smiley
Coin Generator
That's a good development. I was 90% sure my BTCs were lost and was getting very annoyed lately.

I was wrong. I apolgize.

No. I apologize. This mess is completely my fault and I am now doing everything in the best of my abilities to help straighten this out. Thank you all for being so very patient with me.
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

I was wrong. I apologize.

Edit: Typo
Coin Generator
I am wondering if I can buyout one Saturn, and KNCminer can send one miner to me. Is there anyone would like to sell their shares to me? Is it possible that if I buy the shares from others in this groupbuy and KNCminer send me the miner at the scheduled date?

Ragin confirmed this can be arranged.
I'll gladly sell you my 10 shares for the orginal price (5 BTC).

Pay to 1F4VxLQGu1sbjPonrEDZV3hCtngG8NMhSX (this is also the address OP has from me) and post the tx-id.
5 BTC arriving at that address from an address in your control shall suffice as proof that my shares have been sold to you.

PM me if you need to discuss this further

yes this can be arranged. After all of this I got to know Sam Cole quite a bit. He's a super cool guy and he's trying to help me and all of us with this refund.
I am wondering if I can buyout one Saturn, and KNCminer can send one miner to me. Is there anyone would like to sell their shares to me? Is it possible that if I buy the shares from others in this groupbuy and KNCminer send me the miner at the scheduled date?

Ragin confirmed this can be arranged.
I'll gladly sell you my 10 shares for the orginal price (5 BTC).

Pay to 1F4VxLQGu1sbjPonrEDZV3hCtngG8NMhSX (this is also the address OP has from me) and post the tx-id.
5 BTC arriving at that address from an address in your control shall suffice as proof that my shares have been sold to you.
After you've payed, please clear the rest with ragin yourself, because I just don't want to deal with this anymore, it has been long enough.

PM me if you need to discuss this further
Coin Generator
@ragin:
For the refund form:
What should people do that made multiple transactions? Should we submit the form multiple times?

no just please tally up the total. Thanks. I can see it from the list I made as well.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
@ragin:
For the refund form:
What should people do that made multiple transactions? Should we submit the form multiple times?
Please use this form so I can organize things better. I will initiate PMs now to share holders to see if they still want a refund or not.

OFFICIAL REFUND FORM:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mVahCvc1ga8TlJetqIH_laeFOw7jCSyfkePuhP2JEwA/viewform

Well done!!
Activity: 530
Merit: 100
https://www.pax-coin.io/
I am wondering if I can buyout one Saturn, and KNCminer can send one miner to me. Is there anyone would like to sell their shares to me?

I'm very willing to sell you my shares (12 @ 0.5 btc each) for 90% of the price.
Pages:
Jump to: