Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 32. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am glad the conversations and pressure I was able to apply has moved the process along. Will keep the pressure on until everyone is satisfied.

Sorry. I don't believe anything OP (raga/prod7) says. There are no proofs. No answers to the important questions. And every week there is a new excuse.

You lucky guys who paid with paypal only got your money back because of the paypal buyer's proctection. So far only 7.25 BTC have been repaid. That's 4 times less than the paypal refunds.

I think you should release the information today. Enough is enough!
what will u do after knowing his info?
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
I am glad the conversations and pressure I was able to apply has moved the process along. Will keep the pressure on until everyone is satisfied.

Sorry. I don't believe anything OP (raga/prod7) says. There are no proofs. No answers to the important questions. And every week there is a new excuse.

You lucky guys who paid with paypal only got your money back because of the paypal buyer's proctection. So far only 7.25 BTC have been repaid. That's 4 times less than the paypal refunds.

I think you should release the information today. Enough is enough!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
As for the 2nd Jupiter miner, people aren't getting refunds due to the fact that Paypal basically froze Raging's account due to enough people filing chargebacks/fraud/whatever against him.

Well I paid for 2nd Jupiter with BC so why a delay on me?
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Does anyone have an ETA on when the refunds should start or pick up again?

I'd really like for this to be done with today.
Activity: 854

This is such a fucking scam, but, I do love a good "security breach" excuse.

Time for ALL information to be released.  Gather up those pitchforks!  

I will give him until the end of the weekend to respond with all the information.

I don't want to release the info until it's clear there is no progress.

I spent a significant amount of time and some money getting all his data.  (watch for the Tip jar!)

Put up or shut up. This guy hasn't responded. if you have the info make it available. This can't happen to other people. Scam jobs like this are what keep people AWAY from bitcoin. Let someone take legal action and make an example of him and his sockpuppet.

Hmmm, your previous message got edited real quick, glad you thought better of it.

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

This is such a fucking scam, but, I do love a good "security breach" excuse.

Time for ALL information to be released.  Gather up those pitchforks!  

I will give him until the end of the weekend to respond with all the information.

I don't want to release the info until it's clear there is no progress.

I spent a significant amount of time and some money getting all his data.  (watch for the Tip jar!)

Put up or shut up. This guy hasn't responded. if you have the info make it available. This can't happen to other people. Scam jobs like this are what keep people AWAY from bitcoin. Let someone take legal action and make an example of him and his sockpuppet.

If you feel it appropriate, here is the tip jar:  

13muJbVxcoDAWom4ZKTKehqRUJ8fmAyoVh

Any amount is appreciated.

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Has there been any progress?

Anyone received a refund, adequate communications or anything to make them feel better about the situation?

I've received a full refund, and others have as well. Apparently somebody/some people were attempting to impersonate Raging, so KnC didn't do any refunds yet. ProDigits and Raging are calling KnC tomorrow and clearing this up so that the BTC can come back. As for the 2nd Jupiter miner, people aren't getting refunds due to the fact that Paypal basically froze Raging's account due to enough people filing chargebacks/fraud/whatever against him.

For everybody's sake, I hope the call tomorrow goes smoothly or else major crap is going to go down I think.
Has there been any progress?

Anyone received a refund, adequate communications or anything to make them feel better about the situation?

give him a bit more time and he will refund everybody

Sure, random 4 post guy. We believe you...

A few more days, ragin. Tick tock.
This week will not end with me not having my money back and you living safely.

Someone's sockpuppet.

It's a shame that Gmaxwell and the rest of the admins do not actively call out sockpuppets. So many people scammed and fucked out of a lot of money because they negligently do nothing to prevent it.

AND YES GMAXWELL - IM CALLING YOU OUT!

Please do something about the shills!
Thomas, your personal data will be published soon. You better start processing the refunds for your own good.

Just a friendly reminder:
Code:
fydel - 4 BTC - 8 Shares
TxId: 2c8b7bb34864287e65ece02e29d5644c3d70f6b3b806fae607edaf53d6ed4221
Refund to: 1L7arwqaQDsYFpBYV6bw4Y4yNa7CXqygdp

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Sure, random 4 post guy. We believe you...

A few more days, ragin. Tick tock.
This week will not end with me not having my money back and you living safely.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

I urge everybody to check your PMs, I'm trying to verify addresses where your refunds should be sent to. Like I said before, I've already started refunding people from my own BTCs. Several people that have already received refunds can attest to that fact.

I PM'd you but did not get response.  I am on the refund list....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An6qwdlD-DbCdHNPLXd5Q2VYMTlMSUlOTVp3VVk4VUE#gid=0

Initial TxID:  d4e4d34a425deb9bc2e64bbb1c32e61ec500d9ef569923575010766789fa54a1
Refund Amount:  2 BTC
Refund Address:  1ZaaUqnouvzBmFsHPajXgK4wX4mExTCzA

Once refunded, I will post here to confirm with group.
Activity: 70
Activity: 20
add me to the refund list please.

1.1 BTC 2 shares Jupiter #1
txid: 5fddd2a3f49ecc51e1fda66d6069f4c06a5c866c26d570671b8cca4e92c03e3c-000
address: 1CkB84xbqUH7PG4sUZw1E6zLzC1g7uLsTz
Activity: 208
Merit: 106
add me to the refund list

riclas - 10.45 - 19 Shares
txid: 0f121e28656012190f6bf298fcb5ae91e476dc00803a0fa4217d5af8e3acb572

address: 1EXYq4mQYQ9eVcnkgd1hXoct6qJT6R3wG
Activity: 84
No PM, no refund, getting decidedly pissed off seeing everyone else around me doing well out of this !
Why? This:

1) he got our btc for "shares"

2) exchanged our btc to US $ around the 20th and made a nice profit already (from sub $ 90 to 110$ and up)

3) and yes he ordered knc miners with that US $

4) he will stall us some more and refund a few select high threat persons to him in his area

5) in october knc miners will ship and he WILL MINE ON HIS OWN

6) AND WILL REFUND EVERYONE with mined btc from knc miners WE PAID FOR

Conclusion:

He got a nice +20% profit to begin with And will own 12+ knc miners soon.
And we get our money back with btc mined from these 12 miners or from the first 20% margin.

If you ask me this guy is a GENIUS!

WHY do i have to wait if the Jupiter GB#2 was not even ordered.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS QUESTION? Where are the BTCs from this group buy?

WHAT the hell is wrong with you two. Just refund the DAMN coins already.

Just keep quoting till answered
ReQuote
again!
Activity: 20
Can I get a refund too

I had sent 3.5BTC for 5 shares

Transaction ID: 4f1bf3b49dcf1e16308a5dd248cd7c5344c5caea3f9861dd99e98c205316f498

Refund address: 1CNUhP197B6FgZbtjFeitARtWFqQ5hNqPv

Please and thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: