Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 42. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 252
I am good with staying in the group buy if prodigits7 takes this group buy on his shoulders, just as long as ragingazn isn't the one managing everything, seeing that refunding is painful and they are actually shipping soon-ish.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
Also vote of no confidence in OP, I wouldnt hire him for anything for at least 6 months to a year if he's "depressed", hell after this I wouldnt hire him at all!

Prodigits what exactly is going on for us who paid in BTC, are we getting a refund or not?

Please tell us all right now if we can get our BTC back or if someone else needs to take over this GB including arranging a new delivery address.

On another note, the representative I spoke to at KnCMiner said they are ramping up for shipments this week and our orders will shipping sometime toward the end of next week, set for one-day UPS Delivery.

So there is no chance of a refund then if they are going to ship those miners to ragingazn next week. How can we expect him to process dividends if he wont even login to reply to a simple PM.

I think we need to dox him and then make him reply to us, if I don't get a refund i'll pay for someone to dox him and you can guess the rest im quite sure

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
everytime I want to post in here I get mad and decide not to post but the OP not posting any real useful info is getting old fast.  Don't want to stir the pot but I do want valid info from the OP.

Thanks to Prodigits for making an effort to keep us informed!    

On another note, the representative I spoke to at KnCMiner said they are ramping up for shipments this week and our orders will shipping sometime toward the end of next week, set for one-day UPS Delivery.

Really now? Forgive me for being skeptical, but if so I don't want raging to be handling it. Not with his condition.
Activity: 120
everytime I want to post in here I get mad and decide not to post but the OP not posting any real useful info is getting old fast.  Don't want to stir the pot but I do want valid info from the OP.

Prodigits, were you able to talk with JohnK today?

Ya floaty, finally got through to JohnK today. We are now working with KnCMiner for the refunds. They said they can only refund the PayPal payments back to the original PayPal account, because PayPal is still in posession of the funds cause no delivery of product has been made yet.This is the worst case scenario for us cause Ragin's account is totally FUCKED and beyond frozen. So that'll lock up the funds indefinitely, leaving everybody on those machines with no refunds and no machines. I'm trying to explain to them the extenuating circumstances we are currently in and just trying to convince them to send the refunds to JohnK instead.

As for the machines paid for via BitPay payments, those can't be refunded back in BTC according to KnCMiner policy. So I'm now trying to convince them to reconsider their policy and to make an exception for this unique situation we are all stuck in right now.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
everytime I want to post in here I get mad and decide not to post but the OP not posting any real useful info is getting old fast.  Don't want to stir the pot but I do want valid info from the OP.

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Prodigits, were you able to talk with JohnK today?
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
With more confirmation from prodigits7 and ragingazn328, I may buy out a unit (if knc lets the address change, and possibly still if they don't) which can be used for refunds.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi I'm not sure where direct this - I made a paypal payment of $100 as part of this. Who should I PM with the details in hope of receiving the refund via paypal?

Cheers,
Rob
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
How to:

Step 1: Request refunds from KNC
Step 2: Refund everyone asking for refunds
Step 3: Rejoice.
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
Who am I?
I have been on this forums and other forums for the past years with good standing. I am currently responsible for another group buy of 782.1 BTC for 10,000 Avalon ASIC Chips. JohnK has all my information and has my permission to release them if there are any dependencies.

Should we consider this situation as "dependencies"?

I think this is very clear.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What the hell?
When we are getting paid? or are you gona refund us?
we need answers please  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Who am I?
I have been on this forums and other forums for the past years with good standing. I am currently responsible for another group buy of 782.1 BTC for 10,000 Avalon ASIC Chips. JohnK has all my information and has my permission to release them if there are any dependencies.

Should we consider this situation as "dependencies"?
Activity: 297
But is there the possibility to change the GB escrow and keep on this?

There is no escrow on this.  However, Raginazn has a seperate escrowed Avalon chip groupbuy with JohnK.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
But is there the possibility to change the GB escrow and keep on this?
Activity: 297
Considering they are both part of "neo-asics", they are more than just random acquaintances.  I'm surprised everyone is just waiting nicely for their BTC back without calling for more action instead.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I'm curious as to why there'd be heated debates and strong-arming, I'd like to know what argument Ragingazn had in his defence.

Come on man... you seriously believe this clown?
From my understanding, each miner was paid for separately. It wasn't like they were paid all at once on August 20th, so you're completely off with assuming that much. Ragin logged into his PayPal in front of me and I did actually see, with my own eyes, completed payments in June to "Kennemar & Cole AB" (aka "KncMiner"). Now if you refer back to the screenshot, you will see that now all were paid by BitPay, the first five were done via PayPal. The first two Saturns were ordered on June 13th, the third and fourth on June 14th and the fifth Saturn on June 17th. So right now, I can only speak for the machines paid for by PayPal because I witnessed the transaction confirmation first hand. I can't say the same for the ones paid by BitPay.

So I apologize to the group that I wasn't able to get more information about the BitPay situation, but I will. The plan right now is to refund each machine sequentially, starting with Saturn #1 and working up from there. But I'm still actively trying to work with JohnK to get more information about how that all the BitPay paymnts went down. Regardless, KncMiner will be able to shed more light about that tomorrow. Daniel, you are more than welcome to join us. So once we all figure that out, we can figure out how to unravel it and get the payments back to people.

Physalis you obviously have never dealt with PayPal's risk dept or their security personnel. Once you're account is frozen, it can take up to 180 days for them to unfreeze it! I can assure you that it's happened before and it can happen again. Here's it is in their TOS:

http://bit.ly/14DEwcd

Thanks for the information.

About paypal: Believe me, I know how much of a pain in the ass they can be, in many aspects. But my point was that it shouldn't be necessary to get that account free/unlocked to do the refund. There should be no money on that paypal account that concerns us right now anyway, all the money should be at KnC already. So if they return the money, they can just return it to a different account (i.e. your's).
At the very least for the miners that were payed via bitpay, because they had absolutely nothing to do with Paypal. So even with the locked PP account, you can get the refund from KnC and start buying BTC back, before BTC price starts going up again. Then you can already pay back all the people that have payed in BTC.
Yeah, this is what I don't get.  According to prodigits, all the money is at KNC...

I feel like the only issue would be if KnC refunded the BTC from the account that it came from, and the only way that would be a problem is if only Ragin had access to that account. ProDigits, do you know the answer to this?

Yes floatyfish, I share your same EXACT concern. That was a big part of the debate from Friday. I'm very worried that we finally get a refund but then it doesn't get dispersed properly or in a timely manner. That is the bulk of what I've been working on behind the scenes.

I initially proposed we have a third-party, like JohnK, receive the BTCs instead since Ragin has been unstable. Ragin has agreed to this in principle. We will work out the logistics tomorrow with John.
Activity: 373
From my understanding, each miner was paid for separately. It wasn't like they were paid all at once on August 20th, so you're completely off with assuming that much. Ragin logged into his PayPal in front of me and I did actually see, with my own eyes, completed payments in June to "Kennemar & Cole AB" (aka "KncMiner"). Now if you refer back to the screenshot, you will see that now all were paid by BitPay, the first five were done via PayPal. The first two Saturns were ordered on June 13th, the third and fourth on June 14th and the fifth Saturn on June 17th. So right now, I can only speak for the machines paid for by PayPal because I witnessed the transaction confirmation first hand. I can't say the same for the ones paid by BitPay.

So I apologize to the group that I wasn't able to get more information about the BitPay situation, but I will. The plan right now is to refund each machine sequentially, starting with Saturn #1 and working up from there. But I'm still actively trying to work with JohnK to get more information about how that all the BitPay paymnts went down. Regardless, KncMiner will be able to shed more light about that tomorrow. Daniel, you are more than welcome to join us. So once we all figure that out, we can figure out how to unravel it and get the payments back to people.

Physalis you obviously have never dealt with PayPal's risk dept or their security personnel. Once you're account is frozen, it can take up to 180 days for them to unfreeze it! I can assure you that it's happened before and it can happen again. Here's it is in their TOS:

About paypal: Believe me, I know how much of a pain in the ass they can be, in many aspects. But my point was that it shouldn't be necessary to get that account free/unlocked to do the refund. There should be no money on that paypal account that concerns us right now anyway, all the money should be at KnC already. So if they return the money, they can just return it to a different account (i.e. your's).
At the very least for the miners that were payed via bitpay, because they had absolutely nothing to do with Paypal. So even with the locked PP account, you can get the refund from KnC and start buying BTC back, before BTC price starts going up again. Then you can already pay back all the people that have payed in BTC.
Yeah, this is what I don't get.  According to prodigits, all the money is at KNC...

I feel like the only issue would be if KnC refunded the BTC from the account that it came from, and the only way that would be a problem is if only Ragin had access to that account. ProDigits, do you know the answer to this?

Yeah, this is what I don't get.  According to prodigits, all the money is at KNC...

Yes daniel it is all with KnCMiner, now we'll be asking them to send it back.

So this is where we are at, hopefully it can be sent back ASAP after we call them and request it tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: