Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 57. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 502
Whos in charge of this now then, still the OP? Are we getting refunds or whats the story?
I think there's some confusion about the refunds.
The way I see it, the only people getting a refund are the people on the unfinished and unordered Jupiter#2.
Everyone else: Your miner is ordered and paid for. You can't just chicken out now because you don't like OP.
Maybe, if OP agrees and KnC gives him all his money back, but otherwise, we're just going to sit this out.

Be a fucking man.

Are you kidding me?
OP can't even take 30 seconds to reply to this thread, so you think he's gonna take the time to calculate and pay everyone's dividends on time?
And you think people are gonna sit around and watch their money go down the shitter?

Maybe if someone else takes over the group buy then I'll be happy to wait it out, but until then, there's been too much negligence shown for this to be viable anymore.

"Be a fucking man". Why don't you let people decide what they want to do by themselves without ridiculing them into staying with this trainwreck?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Whos in charge of this now then, still the OP? Are we getting refunds or whats the story?
I think there's some confusion about the refunds.
The way I see it, the only people getting a refund are the people on the unfinished and unordered Jupiter#2.
Everyone else: Your miner is ordered and paid for. You can't just chicken out now because you don't like OP.
Maybe, if OP agrees and KnC gives him all his money back, but otherwise, we're just going to sit this out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
I'm not sure if that's good or bad... XD

Where should they move to if the miners where already paid for?

Well my 10 BTC hasn't been moved back to my wallet yet.

Ragingazn628?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Hopefully in preparation to refund the people that have requested a refund.
Activity: 530
Merit: 100
https://www.pax-coin.io/

Activity: 147
Not entirely sure what happened with the conference call... he never told me a time.

Good Lord brother these guys are the best.

Dear God in heaven. *facepalm*
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
Not entirely sure what happened with the conference call... he never told me a time.

Good Lord brother these guys are the best.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I would prefer prodigits7 to take over this group buy. Let ragin take care of his personal issues.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I want my 3 shares on Jupiter #2 refund too. 

PP Transaction ID # 8AP98257EM0735448

legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Regin, please refund 3btc I sent for #2 Jupiter to the following address 12hv7UcFgrBWLjWs5McPYP63Yza6ufT6Sw since that order was not placed.

Thanks.
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
I would still like my refund also. The events that have transpired have shown me that this really isnt a good venture right now
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
Ragingazn628: I still want my refund of 10 BTC considering the lack of communication and conflicting stories.

Regards

Me too. I have a very bad feeling about the future of his groupbuy.
I guess he will not refund us nor answer your PM. But if he does answer you please tell me.
Ragingazn628: I still want my refund of 10 BTC considering the lack of communication and conflicting stories.

Glad to see the miners are on order, but who says you aren't just going to mine them for yourself? It doesn't really prove anything.
If you ignore this thread while posting in the other one, are you going to ignore paying my dividends too?

I PM'd you my bitcoin address so you can send the coins there.

Regards
I'm just going to leave the spreadsheet the way it is, I think...
Pages:
Jump to: