Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 58. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I would still like my refund from Jupiter #2.

Why are PP orders the only ones getting refunded?

I paid .9 BTC but I'm guessing I will only get back $50 worth?  Either way this should be done by now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Thanks for clearing that up John.

Daniel, you can strike me out of the refund list now.

I just needed proof that the devices are ordered.
Done.
Activity: 147
Thanks for clearing that up John.

Daniel, you can strike me out of the refund list now.

I just needed proof that the devices are ordered.
Activity: 120
OK well since that has been sorted out there is still another issue that hasnt been updated.

A lot of us purchased shares right before the OP went MIA and nothing as been updated/reflected to show a lot of us have shares in machines.

This is not a priority because you are not going to receive your dues.
Congrats everyone you have helped buy 50k of mining gear for Rag, you should feel much better.

prodigits7 here a tip for you:
Have your lover come on here and answer posts to his own group but that is worth over 50k.

Thank you for your sarcasm dbasql. Much appreciated. But the truth is that I'm putting in a lot of time and energy to help you guys out here and in the other group buy. I don't need to do this. Trust me, I have much better things to do with my time.

I can assure you that I'll be working with Noitev in NYC over the weekend to get a resolution in place. Anybody else that wants to meet with me is also welcome, just send me a PM for time and place.

Being only a mediator, I can handle only one "crisis" at a time. So I'll be focusing more of my time and energy on your group buy now. Rag will be posting there shortly...

Can you ask the OP to update all the holdings?

Yes I will assign him with that task ASAP. Will see an update shortly. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
OK well since that has been sorted out there is still another issue that hasnt been updated.

A lot of us purchased shares right before the OP went MIA and nothing as been updated/reflected to show a lot of us have shares in machines.

Congrats everyone you have helped buy 50k of mining gear for Rag, you should feel much better.

Have your lover come on here and answer posts to his own group but that is worth over 50k.

Thank you for your sarcasm dbasql. Much appreciated. But the truth is that I'm putting in a lot of time and energy to help you guys out here and in the other group buy. I don't need to do this. Trust me, I have much better things to do with my time.

I can assure you that I'll be working with Noitev in NYC over the weekend to get a resolution in place. Anybody else that wants to meet with me is also welcome, just send me a PM for time and place.

Being only a mediator, I can handle only one "crisis" at a time. So I'll be focusing more of my time and energy on your group buy now. Rag will be posting there shortly...

Can you ask the OP to update all the holdings?

Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Also, can we have an ETA of when Jupiter 2 customers will be reimbursed?

Since this appears to be cleared up (or at least not as heated as it has been) could we get an updated list of who is on what machine?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Since this appears to be cleared up (or at least not as heated as it has been) could we get an updated list of who is on what machine?
After John K. made everything clear i feel much better

I told you he would Smiley I'd like to personally thank JohnK and daniel for working so closely with me and helping everybody out in this group buy.

Times like these, cool heads prevail.

Tips are appreciated  Wink
Heh, if people are asking for tips, I'll take some too!  14GmXppwGa1SZUkdriZeH6w64C596uWM9a

I told you he would Smiley I'd like to personally thank JohnK and daniel for working so closely with me and helping everybody out in this group buy.

Times like these, cool heads prevail.

Tips are appreciated  Wink
Activity: 29
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Ants Rock
John (John K.) Thank You for the update and all your busy work for the Bitcoin community  Grin

ragingazn628, Hang in there man, you'll be mining soon with new miners Grin
OK, great info, thanks, John. I'm a PayPal customer and I didn't get refunded. If the orders are real, I don't mind waiting. I'd still like a refund of the unspent portion of the buy that never happened (Jupiter 2).

I apologize if I've been too rough on raging, but the the evidence of a scam was overwhelming.

Same here.  That makes me feel a little better.
Activity: 32
Hi raging,

please remove me from the 2nd jupiter machine since paypal already refunded me. i am no longer part of this group.
Hi,

I'd like a refund of my 6 shares for 300$ via Paypal sent as gift.

azenor - $300 PP - 6 Shares

Thanks.

I'm on Jupiter 2 still, I have not got a refund.

I've sent PMs, mails, neo-asics contact form... nothing.

I have been refunded  Shocked
Nice!  Was the refund from his roommate?  I think the roommate names start with St.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Here is the latest POST which was weeks ago.  There is quite a bit of updating and the first post of this thread SHOULD be updated ASAP

Doing something simple as this would make me and i'm sure a few others a bit more at ease.

hey everyone, again I am sorry for being MIA for a good 3 weeks. This has been a very unfortunate event in my life and with the help of my family and therapist I believe I am back and will be going in with full force from now on!

I just went through all the PMs - going through thread replies now Smiley

This is my google voice number if anyone want to chat a bit!

860-631-7775

Jupiter #2:

mightycount $500 PP - 4 Shares
Bamdad - .55 BTC - 1 Share
Fantazygirl  - $200 PP - 4 Shares
jongaper - 1.6 BTC - 2 Share
m_yaw - .6 BTC - 1 Share
2400baud - $100 PP - 2 Shares
peterlex - $500 PP - 10 Shares
jamesc760 - .5 BTC - .4 BTC pending - 1 Share
antihero_929 - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
DugOutDad - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
dma88 - $100 PP - 2 Shares
phongnv - $150 PP - 3 Shares
wiredmine - $100 PP - 2 Shares
wolfskill - .9 BTC - 1 Share
annoSeriousW - 3.6 BTC - 4 Shares
piecinitup - .9 BTC - 1 Share
azenor - $300 PP - 6 Shares
gtdevo - 2.1 BTC - 3 Shares
nobunaga - $400 PP - 8 Shares
emeraldforce - .6 BTC - 1 Share
rro - 24 BTC - 40 Shares
damiano - 3.5 BTC - 5 Shares
rd1 - 1.8 BTC - 3 Shares
reedy10 - .6 BTC - 1 Share

113 / 143

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
OK, great info, thanks, John. I'm a PayPal customer and I didn't get refunded. If the orders are real, I don't mind waiting. I'd still like a refund of the unspent portion of the buy that never happened (Jupiter 2).

I apologize if I've been too rough on raging, but the the evidence of a scam was overwhelming.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Oh, and the orders are going to the guy which I have the personal information of here.

PS:
I'm in the midst of moving, and might be away sporadically until everything is settled (the move of course).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I confirm that I've logged into OP's KNCMiner account (as I asked him to give me temp. access to that) and taken this SS. It's not edited apart from the order numbers, which I blanked out using Paint.

Pages:
Jump to: