Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 14. (Read 320654 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
Why https://github.com/zcminer-dev/zcminer/ with Linux Z-cash miner doesn't work? Any suggestions?

zcminer
A CUDA Equihash / ZCash miner miner with developer fee

Features
Currently running at ~50 Sols/s on a slightly overclocked GTX 1070
Supporting Pascal, Maxwell & Kepler GPUs
This miner is still in a very early state and will probably not run stable. Using a script to periodically restart the miner might be a good idea...
Activity: 954
Why https://github.com/zcminer-dev/zcminer/ with Linux Z-cash miner doesn't work? Any suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1000
Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!
@eXtremal, 4 days passed. i sent you email, pm. but never receive the zec.
whats wrong? is there any other miner who don't get any zec?
Activity: 263
semux
Can anybody help us pls?

I'm trying to run zcashgpuclient.exe in 64-bit Windows 10 but the command prompt instantly opens and closes. Any ideas on what I should look at?
try to run from .bat file

start.bat ( in sav as type : change to : *.*
then in file name : start.bat )

copy this lines .

zcashgpuclient.exe
pause

give try  Smiley

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Rawbert,

do you really think shouting in BIG RED LETTERS is going to inspire eXtremal to stop working on getting payouts straightened around for everyone, or finish working on the pool, or further development of the miner itself? I highly doubt it. Out of thousands of people mining this coin, I bet only a very small fraction are doing it on W10. New miners perhaps are cause they haven't learned a lesson yet about mining with W10.

Anyways, Mine what you can with what works right now. Weather or not eXtremal decides to prioritize time for fixes for W10, God only knows? But shouting will more than likely turn him off about even looking at it.

Plus you may get banned by theymos for spamming the thread..... you probably are already in his sights. So please relax and go with the flow here.  Wink

Ty  Smiley

I'm not shouting.. I was nice and I said please.

Sorry about the big red letters but I just wanted to attract the devs attention.. it's pretty frustrating when a big issue like this is still getting ignored after 144 pages and 2800 comments.. not one line of response..
I lot of us mine on win 10, I for one have 24 RX470/480s in 4 rigs. Win 7 plain sucks for 6 card mining and I don't have Linux experience so I don't have much choice.

I've been patiently watching this thred and read every comment and I supported the dev by posting screenshot of my payments for everyone to see while a whole bunch of people were yelling at him and call him a scammer.

So I'm not the bad guy here.. just a frustrated one.. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can you please fix the zcashgpuclient_silentarmy.exe bug?
It keeps crashing on WIN 10 (64bit) RX470/480.

Rawbert,

do you really think shouting in BIG RED LETTERS is going to inspire eXtremal to stop working on getting payouts straightened around for everyone, or finish working on the pool, or further development of the miner itself? I highly doubt it. Out of thousands of people mining this coin, I bet only a very small fraction are doing it on W10. New miners perhaps are cause they haven't learned a lesson yet about mining with W10.

Anyways, Mine what you can with what works right now. Weather or not eXtremal decides to prioritize time for fixes for W10, God only knows? But shouting will more than likely turn him off about even looking at it.

Plus you may get banned by theymos for spamming the thread..... you probably are already in his sights. So please relax and go with the flow here.  Wink

Ty  Smiley
+1 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198

Rawbert,

Ty  Smiley
legendary

I wonder if that "bug" if a bug, is present in all mining apps that use it (silent),,, like genoil 5.0, have you tried that on a pool like Suprnova to see if it still crashed then? ok, just a thought... process of elimination lol

@MinermanNC I have to run zogminer silentarmy on WIN 10 and it works great, but i would rother use @eXtremal miner instead.

I'm half tempted to fire a W10 miner just to see what the hec its doing... But I highly recommend to never ever use W10 for any type of mining. I made that mistake on 2 miners,,, just to see, and went back and slapped W7 back in them for a host of reasons.

Matter of fact if you have the means to do it, I would put windows 7 on a separate partition or dual boot with another hard drive all together or something just for mining. Most miners do not use 10 at all on a mining rig. Updates on 10 are a huge inconvenience, unless you have 10 pro.

I'm sure in time eXtremal will develop something or someone will for 10 with silent, but for now?  Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
anybody managed to compile this on ubuntu?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Man, GREAT WORK. Hashing away at a nice stable rate on CoinforAll with 2.3. Nice progress with miner and pool. Keep it up.
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Roadmap:
0.9. Auto-Restart option* if GPU crashes or miner lost connection to pool!
1. Pool: support stratum miners
2. Miner: support stratum pools

plz.
* just the miner task itself, not the whole system.
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

Win 10 for mining zec, lol

whats your problem with windows 10 ..windows 7 has big issues with 3 and more cards and even in windows 8.1 its not working..
While nicehash works flawless.
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
You guys need to post your conf files and let an extra set of eyes look.  Wink

as suggested by ioglnx

Its the default config shipped with the zip file just adapted the zcash ID thats all nothing else changed in that file.
Even if I don't even touch it it fails the same issue over and over..to REPEAT...it always claim the host is not valid.

I deleted the bin files 20.100 x times i used windows 8.1 windows 10 windows 7 it makes no difference..it always claims the same stupid error.
Even I can ping, resolve the coinsforall.io and telnet to the port and as we stated the normal non silentarmy exe works with the same config I repeat the non SILENTARMY.EXE works!

So stop mixing up with config since its the correct. Its a bug in the software that somehow uses either biased lookup or whatever..but I REPEAT once and for all the NON SILENTARMY.EXE connects just fine.
Hope its clear now..please Extremal take a look at it..maybe contact us we are eager to help with debug but stop ignoring us..
Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Win 10 for mining zec, lol
Activity: 2
got my payout today
Z and T

so stop bitching

I'm pretty sure dev works as hard as he can!
Activity: 31

I wonder if that "bug" if a bug, is present in all mining apps that use it (silent),,, like genoil 5.0, have you tried that on a pool like Suprnova to see if it still crashed then? ok, just a thought... process of elimination lol

@MinermanNC I have to run zogminer silentarmy on WIN 10 and it works great, but i would rother use @eXtremal miner instead.
legendary
I'm failing super hard here. Can anyone please provide me with the directory to my Z Address wallet.dat file in Linux? Much thanks!
Also remember when in your home file folder, to hit ( CTL + H ) to see the .zcash folder as it is hidden. I'm not in my Ubuntu right now, so not sure where its hiding....  Wink your wallet.dat
legendary

Activity: 89
I'm failing super hard here. Can anyone please provide me with the directory to my Z Address wallet.dat file in Linux? Much thanks!

If you followed the basic intructions you can find your wallet.dat in your .zcash directory inside your home Smiley
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: