Pages:
Author

Topic: Open your eyes! - page 11. (Read 30403 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
November 30, 2018, 02:53:20 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
means they are whales, is it possible that their rejection of bitcoin is just a drama that has a hidden purpose?
if indeed banks and financial institutions are behind actual bitcoin, that means bitcoin will be there as long as they are still there,
however, not all banks and financial institutions are on the side of Bitcoin, if that happens then there will be no one who can manipulate prices because they have followed the financial rules of the institution.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
November 30, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

I agree with this opinion. Banks have the same bitcoin rights as everyone else. But since all banks in the world will have bitcoin, it will be more difficult to manipulate the price.

It is not very difficult for them to manipulate the price, They sure have financial support to enter bitcoin and when they do enter in the right time like when the price is too low then that will be the time they can slit through their money into bitcoin and right now that the price had increased a bit I really think they had sure acquired profit for doing so,

Well thinking about it they can sure contact other banks to help them manipulate the price of bitcoin with that many resources at hand banks and not just only whales can sure handle a total manipulation with the price if they want to buy they will put the value in a low spot so they can buy it for a cheaper price, I really think this is the basic things they can do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I agree with this opinion. Banks have the same bitcoin rights as everyone else. But since all banks in the world will have bitcoin, it will be more difficult to manipulate the price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

I think if i check the market then i can understand that this currency will be valuable for the banks and other financial institutions because they have all the time involved in monetary transactions so the major affect of bitcoin and crypto will be for them so open your eyes find the best opportunity and be the part of crypto because time is short for the millionaire in rich due to crypto it has made people lives easy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 30, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
That is what is going to happen as many enthusiasts keep dumping there holding in centralized and decentralised exchanges.  Bitcoin has started falling in large quantity into the hands of banks and financial institutions as there are getting it cheap now. Cryptocurrencies market is down and this happened because of unusual selling off by some big holders and financial institutions like it because this enabled them to full they wallets with large amount of bitcoin.
  The bank is going to have full control of this market in future and that should be a great concern to all of us.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
I think it's true, bitcoin will be able to survive and grow in the future, and bitcoin is very good as a store of value, and becomes an advantage because bitcoin has the potential to grow.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
November 30, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
yeah i also fee at least about bitcoin, Large financial institution and a lot different companies hold maximum percentage. Normal public never big holder though without some millionaire. Banks also good manipulator because hold a lot.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
November 30, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
This is the issue, someone is creating a FUD for the whole community, and this has led to market heavy sell off, allowing the rich and the banks to fill their bags. I just hope big holders don't eventually start deciding things in the future as per the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
November 30, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
banks, wall street, rich families and organizations..i believe all of them has bitcoin and some alts like monero.they smell the money, i dont think they ignore the crypto oppurtunity.
Activity: 28
November 30, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
it means this is the good time to buy coins and hold those into some days because  the price will increase soon the big market is coming.
Activity: 283
November 30, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
I think there is a lot we can do with bitcoin, we should want to learn and explore how to properly manage bitcoin. If we already know enough for that, then we will know a lot of opportunities that we can take so that we can make big profits and can help our daily lives.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
November 30, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

No. More of trading website owners will be.
We are selling it to them and they are the ones who are risking to wait now.
When this price pumps again they will be the one next in line to sell back to pay their employees and all the bills that had been stucked for months. Grin

Banks will just me the way but then again it will be sold again for they do not want to keep those online coins. They always want fiat in their hands.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
The owners of a large number of bitcoins are influenced by global processes in politics, economics, the social sphere, etc. Therefore, the price of bitcoin also depends on many factors. Last year there was a HYIP of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency as a whole, this year there was a recession. What to expect further, I think no one knows for sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
November 30, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
I think there's nothing wrong with that. After all, it will be a guarantee that bitcoin will live. I also think that after the recovery we will see the new value of bitcoin, it will be much higher than last year.
Right there's nothing wrong with that. We know bitcoin will always recover and give us much profit in our investment. That's why you don't have worried about the value. It is much better now than last year.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
November 30, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

In your question is the answer, since they are holders they can't act as banks or financial institutions, at the end, they have the capital to open a business as exchangers or loan services and that way act as banks, but just for hold a big amount that doesn't make you a bank.
Activity: 28
November 30, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
This is why it's scary sometimes to get into something that large corporations seem to want to partake at. Though bitcoin is decentralized, it still is susceptible to be bought by whales. Sometimes it's better to invest in something that is used for crowdfunding.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 09:40:56 AM
Big players would rule the market and it is all the same in every market not just for cryptocurrency.. And there is small players that they usually loose unless they are lucky. And there are many panic seller too, who makes the big players work very easy. This is how the system works and it will continue just like that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 09:20:28 AM
The main players of Bitcoin will be major players and not ordinary people that actually exist now. so I think nothing will change
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
Of course, for anyone who has a lot of coins, they have the opportunity to become a bank and they can control the market so easily. even they can do the price manipulation process very easily. pumping and dumping will be a process that can be done. and of course that they do this to make a profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 09:09:18 AM
No I am not agree with you. But they have opportunity to avail if they want. Most of banks and institutions are reluctant in adopting crypto currency. One have to take initiative, Pioneer bank or institution will be have benefits in long run because initially they have to suffer with a lot of things to streamline things. There were many projects/ICO on blockchain banking system but if is not successful yet, like forty seven bank. They have to educate their customers as well to adopt crypto currency. 
Pages:
Jump to: