Pages:
Author

Topic: Open your eyes! - page 13. (Read 30403 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 08:59:54 PM
Even though they will be buying a ton now that the price is low, I don't believe that will give them any control, they still need people to sell it to and will never be able to have control over your coins.
Activity: 28
November 29, 2018, 08:51:56 PM
What is wrong with fiduciary money, it is a type of money all the same. I think what you are saying is you prefer not to let it be regulated by banks and financial institutions, rather you want it to be completely decentralized. I understand your point, but what we can do about it? These guys are powerful and they have strong lobbying power too.

That's a defeatist attitude right there!
I am glad that there are braver people out there launching projects to change the statu quo.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 08:42:05 PM
What is wrong with fiduciary money, it is a type of money all the same. I think what you are saying is you prefer not to let it be regulated by banks and financial institutions, rather you want it to be completely decentralized. I understand your point, but what we can do about it? These guys are powerful and they have strong lobbying power too.
November 29, 2018, 08:17:09 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

It is very likely that it is through banks, investment funds and other whales that the price is now falling so that they can buy coins at low prices. The problem is that nobody known what "low price" is ...  Roll Eyes
It is good, that now Bitcoin is more popular, so comes more whales. This will probably mean that the next bubble will be much larger than the previous one.

It's been low enough for everyone to take action. If we let the banks have full control of cryptos, then they'll be as good as fiduciary currency.
November 29, 2018, 08:03:59 PM
Do not be afraid that the big players like financial institutions and major organizations will take over, it is better to have them because their possession of btc ensures the price does not crash too much, because if it does even they would lose
How many bank CEOs you know went to jail during the 2008 crisis?
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 08:00:36 PM
Do not be afraid that the big players like financial institutions and major organizations will take over, it is better to have them because their possession of btc ensures the price does not crash too much, because if it does even they would lose
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 29, 2018, 07:54:19 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
means they are whales, is it possible that their rejection of bitcoin is just a drama that has a hidden purpose?
if indeed banks and financial institutions are behind actual bitcoin, that means bitcoin will be there as long as they are still there,
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

It is very likely that it is through banks, investment funds and other whales that the price is now falling so that they can buy coins at low prices. The problem is that nobody known what "low price" is ...  Roll Eyes
It is good, that now Bitcoin is more popular, so comes more whales. This will probably mean that the next bubble will be much larger than the previous one.
November 29, 2018, 07:33:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: