Pages:
Author

Topic: OpenEx to be shut down[Hacked] - page 5. (Read 14875 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
March 14, 2014, 08:08:42 AM
Scam exchange all exchanges are scams
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
March 14, 2014, 07:18:20 AM
Dear users,

We will be releasing a secure exchange this weekend/ monday for all mobile devices. Hopefully you all can find a new home there: https://nexxuscorp.com

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Corp.

With a negative trust rating, do you expect your exchange to be a success?

The poster is a fake account not the real Nexxus Corp.  See his trust page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=216047
March 14, 2014, 06:59:38 AM
R3wt not good enough mate. Can someone pm me r3wts name and address I think I need to pay someone a visit

For those wanting to sue him here's the information from the Arkansas Secretary of State for OpenEx, LLC:

http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/corps/search_corps.php?DETAIL=415974&corp_type_id=&corp_name=openex&agent_search=&agent_city=&agent_state=&filing_number=&cmd=

The name and addresses matches the one on OpenEx's about page.  Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to use his home address but the address is a 1BD residence.  Probably a rental though since according to Zillow the last time it was bought was in 1994 for $6,000 and r3wt wasn't even alive then.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 14, 2014, 04:21:41 AM
R3wt not good enough mate. Can someone pm me r3wts name and address I think I need to pay someone a visit
Activity: 103
March 13, 2014, 06:19:39 PM
Dear users,

We will be releasing a secure exchange this weekend/ monday for all mobile devices. Hopefully you all can find a new home there: https://nexxuscorp.com

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Corp.

+5%
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
March 13, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

Hydroponica hacked OpenEx.pw

What an asshole.

~BCX~

You would need some evidence to go around and say this... Try harder.

On any forums where real life identity is mostly unknown, sadly no one needs evidence. Most just troll and post any nonsenses.

WHAT CAN ONE SAY ABOUT BCX....Huh?...

legendary
Activity: 924
March 13, 2014, 04:17:11 PM
Dear users,

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Corp.

Activity: 77
March 13, 2014, 03:58:44 PM
Dear users,

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Corp.

legendary
Activity: 924
March 13, 2014, 03:43:42 PM

Hydroponica hacked OpenEx.pw

What an asshole.

~BCX~

You would need some evidence to go around and say this... Try harder.

On any forums where real life identity is mostly unknown, sadly no one needs evidence. Most just troll and post any nonsenses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
March 13, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

I just want everyone to know that r3wt is trust worthy.

He recently paid me back 30 BTC he borrowed from me.

A few months late, but he paid it back.

~BCX~

Are you sure?

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

Unless you were last in line and everyone else received its money back you really can't say this is trust worthy. Right on this moment the guy can't pay its debts and depends on new "investors" to pay back everyone, right?

For this person, i have not a single good word. He had the chance to change his behaviour multiple times, but didn't. Check this (from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231217.20):

DENIAL   
Re: Scammer - User: r3wt (Attempted extortion, sockpuppet)
June 12, 2013, 11:50:16 AM
Reply with quote  #27
Quote from: r3wt on June 12, 2013, 06:38:02 AM
fuck off douche quit trying to extort me. i already told you i don't give a fuck if you leave the negative feedback up. people who know me know im not  a scammer so fuck you and all your little bitch buddies trying to extort me.

BACKUP   
July 12, 2013, 08:55:31 PM
Reply with quote  #30
Quote from zackclark70: July 12, 2013, 08:55:31 PM
I have never had any problems with r3wt I have talked to him a lot on this forum  

AGAIN DENIAL   
July 12, 2013, 09:38:06 PM
Reply with quote  #31
Quote from r3wt: July 12, 2013, 09:38:06 PM
trolls be trollin. it's what gives me the strength to say "Fuck satan right in his motherfuckin face!"

THEN, SUDDENLY   
September 17, 2013, 06:46:10 PM
Reply with quote  #32
Quote from r3wt: September 17, 2013, 06:46:10 PM
i admit it. there was no hacker that hacked my account. i was trying to scam bdub and got caught.extortion was my account too and so was wikileaks lover. all i can say is that i had zero bitcoins and felt like i was never going to get any going around to the faucets everyday collecting bitcents. good thing i got out of the scamming business, i would have never made any btc if i had continued down that path. i apologize for my trespass and accept the scamtag for being untrustworthy on multiple occasions.

people i scammed/tried to scam
bdub .01 btc(extortion account)--never collected
igotspots .4 btc(gascoin)--unpaid, working on mining .4 btc to repay him
microguy 6500 gld(gld faucet)--repaid
Vlad2Vlad 100k NUG's(tried to take them from him)--returned and apologized
garr255(bid one of his auctions to 50,000 usd on bitmit and cancelled the orders)--apologized

To everyone: history repeats itself. Believe what you want  Wink

Here's a quote from that same thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3838961

I don't think your rep on here is very tarnished.  You really only "scammed" people who were trying to make shit coins to rip other people off... and you paid them all back.

You are good in my book, I just like bustin' your balls.

You were correct about history repeating itself. you're just the same scammers, trying harder than ever to discredit me. i love my haters, you make me stronger Smiley

March 13, 2014, 02:13:03 PM

THEN, SUDDENLY   
Reply with quote  #32
i admit it. there was no hacker that hacked my account. i was trying to scam bdub and got caught.extortion was my account too and so was wikileaks lover. all i can say is that i had zero bitcoins and felt like i was never going to get any going around to the faucets everyday collecting bitcents. good thing i got out of the scamming business, i would have never made any btc if i had continued down that path. i apologize for my trespass and accept the scamtag for being untrustworthy on multiple occasions.

garr255(bid one of his auctions to 50,000 usd on bitmit and cancelled the orders)--apologized

To everyone: history repeats itself. Believe what you want  Wink

The wording in the last part shows pretty clearly that it was written by another person, not r3wt.

No i wrote that fivemil, that's all true. They have nothing else to throw at me here, so they dig up this old mess. back when bitcoin was 80 dollars to put it in perspective.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
March 13, 2014, 01:59:11 PM

THEN, SUDDENLY   
Reply with quote  #32

To everyone: history repeats itself. Believe what you want  Wink

The wording in the last part shows pretty clearly that it was written by another person, not r3wt.
March 13, 2014, 01:24:42 PM
r3wt. I requested a small BTC withdrawal 4 days ago and am still waiting.  Angry

There is no btc moving out right now. i know that makes me look very bad, but you are not the only one with a pending btc withdrawal. i'm still working to make sure that everyone gets something out of this deal. i'm working on building a small system to keep track of who is owed what, so when the withdrawals are processed, a record will remain of what is still owed and to which customer.
Activity: 168
March 13, 2014, 08:55:32 AM
oh my god... anyone remember this thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4506901

I fucking told you 2 months ago. Newb.
March 13, 2014, 08:28:48 AM

I just want everyone to know that r3wt is trust worthy.

He recently paid me back 30 BTC he borrowed from me.

A few months late, but he paid it back.

~BCX~

He just bought a boat from me too.  I guess he's not such a bad guy after all.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 13, 2014, 02:38:29 AM
r3wt. I requested a small BTC withdrawal 4 days ago and am still waiting.  Angry
March 12, 2014, 09:26:10 PM
r3wt: Could you help me please? I withdrew 128486.197386680 EBT couple of days ago, never appeared on my wallet. Filled a ticket but got no response. User hoju2k2.
Thank you.

yes i will look into it

Any news on this? Now I can't even access the website "ip address is banned. You can appeal this decision by contacting an administrator at [email protected]"

as i said i will look into it. i'm in the process of removing that ban since it only seems to catch legitimate users anyway.
Activity: 126
March 12, 2014, 08:02:33 PM
r3wt: Could you help me please? I withdrew 128486.197386680 EBT couple of days ago, never appeared on my wallet. Filled a ticket but got no response. User hoju2k2.
Thank you.

yes i will look into it

Any news on this? Now I can't even access the website "ip address is banned. You can appeal this decision by contacting an administrator at [email protected]"
March 12, 2014, 04:51:49 PM
Private message from r3wt/Hydroponica:

tread lightly.

Oh no guys, we got a 14 year old terrible programmer admitted scammer business failure gangster.  I'd add neckbeard but he probably hasn't hit puberty yet.  Better tread lightly!

But to stay on topic his "proof" proves nothing.  In fact it proves the opposite.  There were no large transfer out in recent days so where was the theft?  Scammers always be scamming, I feel sorry for anyone that got their coins stolen by r3wt.

those involved are going to get caught. pretty simple. i'd be willing to bet you're involved, otherwise you wouldn't be here trying so hard to discredit me. as i said before. tread lightly.
March 12, 2014, 04:35:34 PM
Private message from r3wt/Hydroponica:

tread lightly.

Oh no guys, we got a 14 year old terrible programmer admitted scammer business failure gangster.  I'd add neckbeard but he probably hasn't hit puberty yet.  Better tread lightly!

But to stay on topic his "proof" proves nothing.  In fact it proves the opposite.  There were no large transfer out in recent days so where was the theft?  Scammers always be scamming, I feel sorry for anyone that got their coins stolen by r3wt.
Pages:
Jump to: