Pages:
Author

Topic: OpenEx to be shut down[Hacked] - page 8. (Read 14875 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
March 11, 2014, 12:02:21 AM
Did someone say old cryptsy chat?

Reporting in.

Quick question though, does this mean openex in its entirety will become opensource? I think that if you did that, then all your contributions wont be for naught.

whats in it for me?

Reading over this thread it kind of looks like a lot of people were fucked over, doing that might help the case a bit.

isn't leaving the repo up just opening the doors for more people to make exchanges that can easily be hacked, thus causing even more people to be fucked out of their coins? that's something i don't want on my conscience. maybe if i was an experienced developer and the code was secure, which we all know it isn't. does that make sense?

How much worth of BTC/Alt-coins worth have you lost in your exchange?

enough to make you turn your nose in disgust while i hang my head in shame.

Enough with cryptic responses how much did you lose? Give an honest answer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
March 10, 2014, 11:59:36 PM

Reporting in.

Quick question though, does this mean openex in its entirety will become opensource? I think that if you did that, then all your contributions wont be for naught.

whats in it for me?

Reading over this thread it kind of looks like a lot of people were fucked over, doing that might help the case a bit.

isn't leaving the repo up just opening the doors for more people to make exchanges that can easily be hacked, thus causing even more people to be fucked out of their coins? that's something i don't want on my conscience. maybe if i was an experienced developer and the code was secure, which we all know it isn't. does that make sense?

enough to make you turn your nose in disgust while i hang my head in shame.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2014, 11:50:07 PM
I wouldn't be shocked to find everyone from the old cryptsy chat being the same multi nicker  Shocked

I feel like I have to call you a bitch before I say hi

I've been called worse, speaking of which where is Vlad  Wink

Group HUG
Crypto Knight
March 10, 2014, 11:37:41 PM

Reporting in.

whats in it for me?

March 10, 2014, 11:23:30 PM

that's something i don't want on my conscience. maybe if i was an experienced developer and the code was secure, which we all know it isn't. does that make sense?

@Hydro,

You don't have a conscience LOL and all we need now is for Spoetnik to show up and the Crypsy chat lives again!

~BCX~

ok Microguy, whatever you say.
March 10, 2014, 11:11:23 PM

Reporting in.

whats in it for me?

Crypto Knight
March 10, 2014, 11:05:10 PM

Reporting in.

whats in it for me?

March 10, 2014, 09:51:58 PM

Reporting in.

whats in it for me?
March 10, 2014, 09:51:02 PM
I wouldn't be shocked to find everyone from the old cryptsy chat being the same multi nicker  Shocked

LOL
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
March 10, 2014, 09:30:37 PM

March 10, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

only question is, who the hell is markm?
legendary
Activity: 1876
March 10, 2014, 09:03:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
March 10, 2014, 08:56:06 PM
Because what we really need is yet another crappy insecure free open source codebase for a scammy exchange any idiot can hack...

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
March 10, 2014, 08:00:01 PM

Reporting in.

legendary
Activity: 1232
March 10, 2014, 07:17:28 PM
this thread is starting to feel like the old cryptsy chat.

I remember being accused of being Hydro so many times because I kept trying to expose the Goldcoin scam.

i miss the old days.
March 10, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

@Hydroponica,

Sorry bro for outting you as r3wt.

I thought most people already knew.

Didn't mean to make it worse.

~BCX~

ass. i'm not hydro
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
March 10, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

@Hydroponica,

Sorry bro for outting you as r3wt.

I thought most people already knew.

Didn't mean to make it worse.

~BCX~
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 04:09:01 PM
Everybody leave Hydroponica alone!

He ran a good shitty exchange.

Seriously bro sorry to see that but damn, that's elementary sql security right there.

How much did you get hit for?

~BCX~

i'm not hydro && 34 give or take a bitcent.

FWIW I belive you got hacked.

How in the fuck could you leave something that wide open? Serious question.

What I don't believe is that you're not Hydroponica.

~BCX~
Educate me, who is Hydro?

This is Hydroponica: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2664269
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
March 10, 2014, 03:35:43 AM
I don't even have the energy or desire to talk shit anymore

Don't think you can do any more damage than my lawyers or accountants do. They tire me out way more than you guys did
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
March 10, 2014, 03:32:53 AM
I don't even have the energy or desire to talk shit anymore

Pages:
Jump to: