Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 106. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Just put all the country coins in that list and we're good.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

actually the shit storm clean out has just begun, i'm sure some know what i mean : )

I do Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’

Want to help?

1. Remove all buy orders.
2.Post in their threads reminding them that its time for the shitcoin to end.
3. Let them know via social media you are joining the revolution against shitcoins.
4. Do not promote these coins in any manner.

Artistic banners on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP.

so you can get some ; )

actually the shit storm clean out has just begun, i'm sure some know what i mean : )

mums the word.

** today is a great day for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Artistic sigs on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP for others to buy.

What's next?
BTC donation address to fight shitcoins?
IPO?
legendary
Artistic sigs on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP for others to buy.
Also, keep in mind this is not the only altcoin forum around.

Crush it here, it will move to another forum
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Look, before we go further and if this is to get traction (which I hope), we must set real, serious consensus of what is a "shitcoin". Refine the OP criteria a bit ...

For example, low adoption or low exchange value or volume is NOT enough to determine what is a bad useless coin. Don't forget some were crushed by multipools, etc...

Either, being "new" isn't enough. What to think of Dogecoin? Yes, that's how it started and in my view, technically the coin itself still is. However, this is one of the few where the "community" actually matters. There are actually a few services around it. It introduced people to crypto. I've read and reached the conclusion it made some kids stop playing gory violent games and use their videocards for something positive, etc...

What I'm trying to say in short, is, yes there is too much garbage out there, but otoh don't use a broader brush than what's needed
legendary
I think the key is educating people on these so called scam coins as you will never be able to actually prevent people from making them and releasing them.

Yes and if more people are for the idea of not supporting the coin the better. I would rather see a peaceful revolution against the shitcoin than hurting them.

Any ideas, suggestions on tackling this issue are very welcome.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think the key is educating people on these so called scam coins as you will never be able to actually prevent people from making them and releasing them.
legendary
What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

I support altcoins that are true, innovative and not premined to the shithouse. You are attempting to change the initial point of the OP, it is noted but not productive and accurate.

Activity: 532
I have an idea. We start a pool where we can mine shit PoW scamcoins and fork them. Most scamcoin devs won't know how to fix them and the coin will die. we can make it expensive for them to pay others to fix.

kill the blockchain, kill the coin.

Fantastic idea. Pool operators PM me.

Nice idea.
legendary
I have an idea. We start a pool where we can mine shit PoW scamcoins and fork them. Most scamcoin devs won't know how to fix them and the coin will die. we can make it expensive for them to pay others to fix.

Fantastic idea. Pool operators PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
__bump__

This post must be fixed on the top
What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

It's exactly because it's decentralized that we can, really. Free market in both directions. How do you know there isn't federal involvement in trying to discredit Bitcoin? Or banks buying up BTC and manipulating market prices?

Of course you can control altcoins. It's still currency. Decentralised or not you can still manipulate the markets. That much is obvious.
What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then somone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West.
Please take your localized "free trade" ideology elsewhere. Scams are criminal activity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!

TBH my suggestion is this:

If you don't like the coin, ignore it. Simple as that
Well, as I said, good luck. And it wasn't sarcasm, I DO want to see this moving forward.
Not only I have reservation on the arbitrary "Senior member", "8 months" and his icon, which all fit the OP like a glove and where he loses personal credibility when he handpicks those to include himself, but also this will grow as a platform to badmouth rival coins.

Otherwise, good luck.

Those involved in the project should be more senior, but group consensus can be used to determine which coins are scams.

yes and I said preferably to stop members of shitcoins sneaking in their own members.

Naturally some will see that as elitist, but it's an unfortunate necessity for the reasons you mention. That doesn't mean that the community can't be involved in the coin selection process, however.
Jump to: