Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 100. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
muddafudda

Why Coins older than 8 months, is your mental age?  Cheesy

that's how long its been since he could compete in the scam coin business.
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
want to help. i mentioned before. create a checklist for coin launches.

look at the giveaways being banned. it stoped half of the cluster of the pointless threads. Also this section of the forum is most viewed. so i doubt the forum want to loose this market
Activity: 168
muddafudda

Why Coins older than 8 months, is your mental age?  Cheesy
the idiots actually think that financial laws apply to peer 2 peer cryptocurrencies.

AS IF!!!!
Ask me about Karmacoin
no Op is hiding his intention under the right of free speech
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Personally, I see Blackcoin as a fucking instamined gimmicky sponger!

Missed the train and now angry?

so if there is going to be an "election" about this, who gets to vote? Just people who have moldy shitcoins from 8 months ago they want to revive?

seems so. Their shit isn't getting the attention they want anymore, so they want to eliminate the competition

That's the way I see it as well. It's not about preventing other people from getting "scammed".

What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

Free trade does not entitle one to conduct criminal activities. Learn the difference between free trade and criminal 'trade'.

True. And what OP is planning to do is criminal. And if it happens to not be illegal in his country for some unimaginably reason, there are surely coin holders suffering financial damages in countries where it is => criminal investigations will happen.

all the op has suggested and recommended is to use the right to free speech which im pretty sure is protected in every continent
did someone say sock puppet? ? ? ?  Cheesy
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Sadly this can't be in any way verified...that's the whole nature of the internet.

Interesting, so everyone here could be a liar and a sockpuppet and we would have no idea.

Yes

Even you, even me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Sadly this can't be in any way verified...that's the whole nature of the internet.

Interesting, so everyone here could be a liar and a sockpuppet and we would have no idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
And what OP is planning to do is criminal. And if it happens to not be illegal in his country for some unimaginably reason, there are surely coin holders suffering financial damages in countries where it is => criminal investigations will happen.

ouch
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Personally, I see Blackcoin as a fucking instamined gimmicky sponger!

Missed the train and now angry?

so if there is going to be an "election" about this, who gets to vote? Just people who have moldy shitcoins from 8 months ago they want to revive?

seems so. Their shit isn't getting the attention they want anymore, so they want to eliminate the competition

That's the way I see it as well. It's not about preventing other people from getting "scammed".

What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

Free trade does not entitle one to conduct criminal activities. Learn the difference between free trade and criminal 'trade'.

True. And what OP is planning to do is criminal. And if it happens to not be illegal in his country for some unimaginably reason, there are surely coin holders suffering financial damages in countries where it is => criminal investigations will happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi my names Steve-O

wanna take down some shitcoins?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
we are just enthusiasts testing to see how secure these blockchains, lol. It just happens to be that the blockchains we will be testing on are scamcoins.

Full public disclosure right now about your holdings, what coins you have been involved in and your own identity, or you deserve the label "scammer".

Hi,
my name is Dorian Nakamoto, and this is Jackass
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
no more peace talks, its time to scramble the bombers. Nuke the coins from orbit, only way to be sure.

1. start attack pool.
2. have people vote on what coin to nuke
3. attack.

from here we can get three results:
a) we cant fork the coin, but mine and dump it for btc, killing any chance of the scamdev cashing out big. Chances are this wont happen because once words get out, regular miners will abandon coin, making the attack easier.

b) we fork the coin, scamdev cant cash out at all. Exchanges abandon the client, enough to kill interest in the coin and prevent newbs from getting scammed. Scamdev also lacks the skills to fix the blockchain. High fives and chest bumps all around, we split up the bounty like pirates, yaaar!

c) we fork the coin, split up the bounty. set up a new exchange we trade the scamcoin that is on our blockchain until it dies or we vote it up on mintpal/crypsy. we become the scammers lol.

thoughts?

So your plan is to make a self-fulfilling prophesy of every coin. If a coin isn't a scam, you will make it into one.

You people are the true scammers!

Fucking this +9999999. Fucking POS are going to do more harm than good, if there is any to come from this at all.
we are just enthusiasts testing to see how secure these blockchains, lol. It just happens to be that the blockchains we will be testing on are scamcoins.

Full public disclosure right now about your holdings, what coins you have been involved in and your own identity, or you deserve the label "scammer".
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I thought it was common knowledge that muddfudda is r3wt.

Wonder how many other sockpuppets we have in this topic promoting the same cause.

that moment when you officially lose all credibility. enjoy it. we're not even on the same continent.

Not on the same continent but your profiles are both on the same time zone  Cheesy
as a disclaimer, could you all list all the coins you have launched and also a list of the bags of the coins you are holding.

Haha!

The coins they choose to kill are decided entirely by their own holdings!

Don't expect these conspiratorial scammers to have make any announcements or have any transparency.

That's not scammer nature.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Ask me about Karmacoin
as a disclaimer, could you all list all the coins you have launched and also a list of the bags of the coins you are holding.

this call for "clean up" seems a bit sketchy. the market has been saturating for this past two weeks. seen a lot of old coins suffering recently due to what i believe is old supporters jumping ship and investing their money in the next pump and dump coin. could this "let arm ourselves" pitch be in-spite that the coins you're invested is suffering?

please be transparent
Pages:
Jump to: