Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 99. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
you have to beg BCX for mercy though. else he can't get it up.

Lmao, you are anonymous. Correction: you are nobody.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
you have to beg BCX for mercy though. else he can't get his "ePeen" up.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
it's funny the reaction to this thread between older members and accounts created in march 2014.

why do i feel one of these new accounts are about to pm me and tell me i've been left a fortune from my uncle that died that i never knew i had?

You have them confused with Nigerian prices and generals who want to share their fortune with you =)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

Just to remove any conflict of interest by the OP I will personally take out.

Infinitecoin
Memecoin
Bazcoin
Globalcoin

Maybe I'll stomp Nano again just for fun

~BCX~

do what you gotta do. sorta off point but life goes on.
legendary
it's funny the reaction to this thread between older members and accounts created in march 2014.

why do i feel one of these new accounts are about to pm me and tell me i've been left a fortune from my uncle that died that i never knew i had?
Remember that time when sunny king logged into IRC from a government computer @ a nasa research facility. that should be enough to let these "Dev's" understand that they and their coins are complete fucking jokes. Mine BTC and LTC and PPC. Buy XPM. nuff said.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
seems a lot of very new accounts in here

also a lot of scammers and sock puppets
legendary
seems a lot of very new accounts in here
this whole thread has the stink of a bunch of sore losers who got their arseholes shredded apart by AUR and MZC and now need to shit in everybody elses kool-aid. just take the loss and move on, you'll never make money trading with this attitude. or is your money gone?

only morons buy AUR. you're hilarious!
muddafudda

Why Coins older than 8 months, is your mental age?  Cheesy

that's how long its been since he could compete in the scam coin business.
+1

lol, you're an idiot.

What? That's my opinion on why he's doing what he's doing
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Hello everyone as you all can see I'm fairly new to the community. I believe there's a wonderful future ahead for some coins and am excited to be a part of it. I love the idea that for my business I will no longer have to pay fees for taking credit cards. I agree there are some scam coins as I was told by a relative to invest in a coin called Panda. I lost a few thousand dollars but fortunately I believe I learned a hard lesson. I now try to only invest in coins that seem to have direction. That being said I should hope I don't lose my hard earn money again by the whims of a small group of people. Please at least give me a heads up that you are going to destroy a coin although I still don't understand how that works. So that I can pull my hard earned investment out.

Thanks
I'd like to see serious replies to this!

What we are trying to do itt is to prevent PEOPLE from having financial loss in the first place, is it not?
I'm sorry to say, but I'm not going to leave this pledge without answer, so I will quote myself and bump this.

I DO EXPECT a reply from who's promoting this initiative. How are we going to stop "shitcoins" without creating financial loss to PEOPLE?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
this whole thread has the stink of a bunch of sore losers who got their arseholes shredded apart by AUR and MZC and now need to shit in everybody elses kool-aid. just take the loss and move on, you'll never make money trading with this attitude. or is your money gone?
i'll start Nah-Nah-Na-Boo-Boo-U-cant-catch-Me-Coin just for the lulz
Activity: 171
1) Just kill all new launching shit coins to promote innovation and stop scammers!

Once successful make a thread and users vote what to kill (starting with the newest and work backwards) all current shitcoins.

2) No one person should have all the power. Some people have extreme agendas sadly (thanks ego).

3) Kill all newly launching shitcoins!!!
no Op is hiding his intention under the right of free speech

no and ill say it again. use the right to free speech to end the scamcoins and shitcoins. i also said they need to be terminated, i also need to take a shit. is that a crime?

No but you're a fucking idiot and need to gtfo. No place for your bs. You'll be doing more harm than good if you pull anything off. You'll make people lose millions of dollars if anythng happens. So fuck off.
muddafudda

+1

lol, you're an idiot.
@OP --All kiddinz asside, here's a good starting point for your list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370807.0;topicseen
muddafudda

+1
legendary
no Op is hiding his intention under the right of free speech

no and ill say it again. use the right to free speech to end the scamcoins and shitcoins. i also said they need to be terminated, i also need to take a shit. is that a crime?
Pages:
Jump to: