Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 2. (Read 176699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
cameo appearance

LOL  Grin

i am thinking of starting a new group and i will be modelling it after the NAZI party.
i was watching a documentary and i realized i share a lot of the skills as Joseph Goebbels.
I too am a great speaker / debater etc
So i am not sure i am the chosen one but i may just be the Hitler as well.
Unless another comes along that has "the gift"

So it's clear something has got to be done.. no more screwing around.
We need to follow the path of the Nazi's and first infiltrate and take power as much as we can *silently on the down low.
then when some of our members are in useful positions we arrange an organized strike and start taking this crap down from the inside.
there is no reason at all we should play fair and honest with integrity if the greedy cloners are corrupting our scene.
they need to be removed !

So join me and lets plot together and lets take back Crypto from the shady scammy greedy shadowy cloners !

They can leave now.. they have been warned.
or stay and suffer the consequences !

Who is with me and who will join the Crypto-SS ?
Lets take it to em guys Smiley

The Crypto-SS is strong my friends  Cool
Crypto POWER !

Our mission is on track and we found our leader.. "the gifted one"
I need to spread the word.. change is coming !
Invasion plans are set, we roll in on January 1st 2016.
Unite Crypto-Nazi's (Crazi's) we will rule with an Iron fist !

cameo appearance

LOL  Grin

i am thinking of starting a new group and i will be modelling it after the NAZI party.
i was watching a documentary and i realized i share a lot of the skills as Joseph Goebbels.

We need to follow the path of the Nazi's and first infiltrate and take power as much as we can *silently on the down low.
then when some of our members are in useful positions we arrange an organized strike and start taking this crap down from the inside.
there is no reason at all we should play fair and honest with integrity if the greedy cloners are corrupting our scene.

So join me and lets plot together and lets take back Crypto from the shady scammy greedy shadowy cloners !

The plan is now in motion.. key points have been seized and we are on track for victory soon !

Operation Cryptsy was a success and now the next strategic target has been set.. stay tuned Crazi's !
Get your boots shined and your helmets and guns loaded we roll out for phase 2 soon !

Operation Cryptsy has turned out to be a far bigger success than ever imagined !

Poloniex is next !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
cameo appearance

LOL  Grin

The Crypto-SS is strong my friends  Cool
Crypto POWER !

cameo appearance

LOL  Grin

The plan is now in motion.. key points have been seized and we are on track for victory soon !

Operation Cryptsy was a success and now the next strategic target has been set.. stay tuned Crazi's !
Get your boots shined and your helmets and guns loaded we roll out for phase 2 soon !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Good job. shitcoins are always shit.

Problem is that if the pushers push a coin long term you all think it's legit.

Can I has more DOGE?  Much stable.  Much invest.  Many moons Cheesy

Merry Belated-Christmas Spoetnik!

Hitler warned the Jews about their evil ways.. and then they pushed the German people too far !
I tried to warn people but now the Crypto-SS has to take action !

Soon coin cloners will be packed onto trains and sent out of town !
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
We are the path and victory is ours we have the youth and the path is clear my friends.. unite in Crypto Glory !

Countdown: January 1st 2016
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.

Can I has more DOGE?  Much stable.  Much invest.  Many moons Cheesy

Merry Belated-Christmas Spoetnik!
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
What's up with startcoin?

Could be on the rocks.. Kim Dotcom lost his case and can NOW be extradited to the USA to face charges.
This was making News rounds about 24hrs ago..
https://torrentfreak.com/kim-dotcom-can-be-extradited-to-the-united-states-judge-rules-151223/

Part of their pump crew is going to jail.. next Max Keiser ?

Is KDC involved in Startcoin???

Im from New Zealand and i have not even heard anything about KDC in the news!
lol
This is interesting, i thought he would have had a good case for staying.
It was pretty badly handled with the way the police arrested him and broke into his property.

How can he even be extradited to the US when he is not even a US citizen and was operating outside of US jurisdiction???

How he can be extradited? Its simple like it always has been:
The world makes a juridical framework and international laws and the U.S.
not only give a fuck on it, but also pressures its, bootlickers to do the same and this of course works very well.
i know how well bootlickers can obey, i come from Germany  Grin

have fun
Matthias  Wink

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Does anyone have a list of shitcoin devs? There was one kicking about last year sometimes but I lost the link to it.

I would like to see it
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Could be on the rocks.. Kim Dotcom lost his case and can NOW be extradited to the USA to face charges.
https://torrentfreak.com/kim-dotcom-can-be-extradited-to-the-united-states-judge-rules-151223/

Is KDC involved in Startcoin???

Im from New Zealand and i have not even heard anything about KDC in the news!
lol
This is interesting, i thought he would have had a good case for staying.
It was pretty badly handled with the way the police arrested him and broke into his property.

How can he even be extradited to the US when he is not even a US citizen and was operating outside of US jurisdiction???
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have a list of shitcoin devs? There was one kicking about last year sometimes but I lost the link to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
Activity: 1918
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
The mission has been a success... Shit coin'ing has become almost impossible.

Stand proud soldiers you did good work !

Operation NAZI-COIN ..coming soon !
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
cameo appearance

LOL  Grin

The Crypto-SS is strong my friends  Cool
Crypto POWER !

Omg Spoetnik. You never fail to entertain.

Glad to see you're in the holiday sprit.

I love the Santa hat. Fucking priceless
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I'm bringing shitcoins back after new year.

You are the malakia that keeps on giving.

Yia sou bvlema.. Tongue
You got Greek roots or what? You Greek is a bit rusty though
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

You are the malakia that keeps on giving.

Yia sou bvlema.. Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

Honestly, who gives one or three shits how many coins are out there?

You seem to care enough to get upset about it.

It just seems obsessive and like you want to exercise power over what coins other people choose to buy/mine/beg/etc.

Most of these altcoins will die anyway, no matter what we do.  We're giving people other choices besides "hold your bag and hope someone buys it, until it gets delisted and then your wallet stops working."  Of course they can still choose that, or they can sell us their coins, or they can burn their coins and receive BARR. 

And I don't know how you think we would be able to control anyone.  People have to burn their own coins, we can't force them. 

Maybe you should look at altcoin exchanges, because they're the ones exercising power over what coins people are allowed to buy.  Of course, if you swap your coins to the NXT decentralized exchange, you'll never have to worry about whether an exchange will delist your coin, or be hacked, or shut down by the government.  Or they won't let you withdraw your coins unless you give your name and address, which just happened to me this week at Cryptsy.

Don't mistake my profanity for emotional investment; it's just a manner of speech. I don't care what people use - bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, litedogedarkcoin, nxt, bitshares - whatever floats your boat.

What it seems like you're doing to me is trying to intimidate people into buying your 100% premined NXT asset, and push people into the NXT ecosystem. Maybe since the price of NXT is at an all-time low, and since maybe people don't want to buy into something that was distributed to a dozen or few dozen people, you figure you can strongarm a few more "bagholders" as you refer to them into the NXT ecosystem. OK, whatever, like I said, people should be free to buy/beg/burn/mine/etc whatever coin/asset/token they want.

I'm not a big fan of the NXT ecosystem but the idea of burning worthless coins is a winner. Is this the same idea as counterparty or am I mistaken ?
Watching this thread.  The concept to me is extremely interesting--there are waaaay too many altcoins out there, and 99.9% of them are pure garbage.  Burn them all, I say.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
Pages:
Jump to: