Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 8. (Read 176798 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
What have YOU done so far aside from defend Shitcoins like Monero incessantly and insult me ?

Since you define the coin I've been working on as a "Shitcoin," according to your opinion, I've clearly done nothing worthwhile.

Likewise I would question whether JackpotCoin or Max Coin are worthwhile. At all.

But you know what? That's exactly the point. Opinions are like assholes.

Only the market can decide, and only the market will decide.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
do you have any clue how hard i had to work for a year straight to get that band-aid on ?

If so I think you wasted a year of your life.

Sorry, but somebody had to tell you, and it isn't too late to avoid wasting the next year too.

I type my reply on my 3 or 4 thousand dollar PC + Monitor etc i bought with Altcoin profits sweet-heart.
I contributed work such as a JackpotCoin miner or SecureCoin miner.
I helped show people on this forum and on troll boxes all over to think about what their doing (and to the Altcoin scene)
I've helped a ton of guys too and always refused payment even when it was offered because i like helping people
Such as user Koontas who i helped get his coins out of his wallet and he kept saying post my address so he could
give me a crap load of coins for helping him.. i refused to take a single coin from him and i was happy to help !
I have also helped expose predators preying on vulnerable people in crypto as well as checked pre-built windows binaries for malware.
I could go on and on..
But best of all i have offered my opinions which is valuable as are everyone else's otherwise i obviously wouldn't come here and read what you all say Wink

What have YOU done so far aside from defend Shitcoins like Monero incessantly and insult me ?
Telling me i wasted my life for a year ?
I have contributed and made a good chunk of money in the process and tried to be a contributor and supporter of crypto
and not a cancer on it all helping to tear it down..

Crypto Currencies are a great idea and i want to see it succeed and it's not going to happen letting people ruin it !

edit:
oh and by the way i made my profits doing this stuff all by arb'ing coins from one exchange to another.
unlike a lot of guys here who have tried to do it by cloning a coin then flash mining it or an IPO etc etc then luring in victims to dump on.
Many of you out there use this place as your salesroom show floor for Ponzi schemes and i have been here all along looking out for the people you prey on !
legendary
do you have any clue how hard i had to work for a year straight to get that band-aid on ?

If so I think you wasted a year of your life.

Sorry, but somebody had to tell you, and it isn't too late to avoid wasting the next year too.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
in reality that is what did NOT happen though.. the markets died off big time and most people scattered and left !

look around you & see what happened..

I see many shitcoins down 99-100% and bitcoin down 75% from its very brief (obviously overextended) peak but up over the period of a year, and up a LOT over two years.

I see roughly the same number of alts at non-trivial valuations as there were six months ago, and only a few more than last year.

I see fewer shitcoin launches even getting out of the gate, because the market has gotten tougher and more discriminating.

So yes it is doing exactly what I suggest.

I completely agree with this analysis. Generally, it seems as if the marketplace/community for cryptocoins in general has started to mature into realism a bit.

You guys are ignoring the band-aid and clapping because the bleeding stopped !
it's insulting to say it doesn't even exist Sad

you guys are flat out WRONG !
and i will be proven correct when prices eventually starting getting way higher and the cloning ramps up to a fever pitch once again.
those discriminating guys you talk about will flip flop back to supporting shitcoins for cash and prizes in a heart beat !

sorry but guys like you two are utterly clueless and you think the effects of what has transpired was magic or something.
guys got discriminating because they had to !
buying into daily pump and dump coins was not making them money anymore..
it's not because they seen the error of their ways LOL  Roll Eyes
it's because they fucked up the scene bad and are drowning in a sea of their own bullshit THEY CREATED !
and more than likely you two talking here have been balls deep in it all too.. i'd bet my left nut on it LOL

edit:
what TYPE of person around here would argue that cloning coins (diluting the market) would not kill the scene over all ?
coin cloners.. that is who LOL
STOP trying to justify your cancerous bad behavior guys !

Cloners run their mouth here making stupid excuses and the guys who jump around investing in P&D's usually do so quietly.
they may advertise their shitcoin but they don't usually philosophically debate the merits of shitcoin cloning.

and we have a fucked up situation because pretty much all of us took part in killing this shit (some way worse than others)

What it is, is an accumulation of every guy in crypto doing a little bad and offering a little support to some shit coin, usually *quietly
and all combined it amounts to all of us coming together to destroy the altcoin scene and i called it mid last year !
I seen it coming miles away !
Each person says oh well i only did a little and many said i never advertised them.. but support is support !
Those clone coins posted so much at the height of cloning could not have gotten off the ground like Doge coin for example..
had guys not been supporting them !

edit2:
And worst of all is we have taken bitcoin out back and shot it !
you know that coin we use to cash out Alt's to BTC to Fiat to buy lambo's with ?
See the foot getting shot ?
Kind of dumb you want BTC but you make it worth less by shit coin cloning or supporting them guys LOL
legendary
in reality that is what did NOT happen though.. the markets died off big time and most people scattered and left !

I see many shitcoins down 99-100% and bitcoin down 75% from its very brief (obviously overextended) peak but up over the period of a year, and up a LOT over two years.

I see roughly the same number of alts at non-trivial valuations as there were six months ago, and only a few more than last year.

I see fewer shitcoin launches even getting out of the gate, because the market has gotten tougher and more discriminating.

I completely agree with this analysis. Generally, it seems as if the marketplace/community for cryptocoins in general has started to mature into realism a bit.

That's one way too put it, but i think the reality is that the market is just saturated with fluffy, useless coins. realism indeed

That is entirely consistent with what I said. If the market is saturated, then new ones can't go anywhere. They need to outcompete and fight for a share in that already saturated market. There is no dilutive effect.

I agree that the market is saturated and I think that saturated market will continue to shrink as more and more idiot speculators learn from their mistakes or go broke, but that process will continue at its own pace (likely two steps forward, one step back at times).

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

That's one way too put it, but i think the reality is that the market is just saturated with fluffy, useless coins. realism indeed
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

legendary

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
on places like Bittrex i have watched a revolving door of what coins are on top withe volume
so that is undeniable..

they come and then they go.
profit fuel and the machine that was doing that cost a lot of noobs a lot of money and they get sick of it.

the reality of what has gone on and what people think has a hard disconnect around here.. people are straight up delusional :/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
you can't because you destroyed the alternative coin scene greedy scammy idiots .

The scene did exactly what I described a few posts back. Participants got burned and therefore now more selective and more demanding of quality. Furthermore Bitcoin is down 75%. Is that greedy scammy idiots too, or is maybe something else going on?

why is market dilution too hard of a concept to grasp ?

I grasp it just fine. I don't agree with your proposed solution to it being effective.

The number of shitcoins doesn't matter, because they don't attract and more importantly don't keep capital. The capital will instead flow to the better ones.

Of those 1000 coins, how many have a capitalization of more than $100K? How many new coins ever reach that, or stay there for more than a month?

If we add another 1000 new coins, there won't be more dilution, just another 1000 worthless deadcoins, with the capital still concentrated in the top few.

You instead want to pick winners and losers like some kind of central planning board.

The market will do a better job.

yep, the capital can only flow into the other coins "better" ones, if the market maker that the capital is transferred to, moves there too.

If you have shitcoins generating volume and you give the market maker your btc, you're now in a position where you've shorted bitcoin and went long in shitcoin x, aka capital is transferred.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
you can't because you destroyed the alternative coin scene greedy scammy idiots .

The scene did exactly what I described a few posts back. Participants got burned and therefore now more selective and more demanding of quality. Furthermore Bitcoin is down 75%. Is that greedy scammy idiots too, or is maybe something else going on?

I grasp it just fine. I don't agree with your proposed solution to it being effective.

The number of shitcoins doesn't matter, because they don't attract and more importantly don't keep capital. The capital will instead flow to the better ones.

Of those 1000 coins, how many have a capitalization of more than $100K? How many new coins ever reach that, or stay there for more than a month?

If we add another 1000 new coins, there won't be more dilution, just another 1000 worthless deadcoins, with the capital still concentrated in the top few.

You instead want to pick winners and losers like some kind of central planning board.

legendary

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

saturating the scene with more and more and more a coins is NOT healthy for crypto.
there is a finite amount of guys holding fiat to buy crypto coins.. fact.

there was less than 50 coins when i started and now well over 1,000+ coins.
when there was -50 coins i kept screaming over and over stop making them or your gonna ruin it for us all bad.
it happened.

why do i have to spell it you to you ? do you enjoy playing dumb or what ?

if you have $1,000 dollars and you have to decide how much to put in each of say 50 coins..
then you have to start over and decide how much of a $1,000 to put in 1,000+ coins
and then every guy in crypto has to face the same decision.. then what do you think happens ?
market caps get diluted really badly !

maybe cash out some of your Monero scam coins and go grab some crayons and construction paper
and we can hash this out with some pictures you will understand..
legendary

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I remember Spoetnik saying they would kill the scene. Anyway, I think the most effective way of hindering shit/scamcoins is to warn new people as early as possible, so they don't have to learn the hard way, and I think this thread has done some of that.
That is not really consistent with human nature. Warnings are generally ignored, or make the forbidden fruit even more appealing. The only way for people to really learn something is to get burned/scammed. So in that sense efforts like this thread are counterproductive, though I don't think in reality this thread has done a damn thing at all.

+1000

I learned everything in crypto by doing mistakes, getting scammed and asking a lot of stupid questions.

I lost a hell lot of money but now I make a hell lot of money.

ya like getting suckered by that faggot Freetrade and his repeated MemoryCoin scam antics ?
i recall you being the last LOUD and VOCAL bag holder defending that fuckers shitty scam coin to the bitter end LOL
even after the scammy fucker shot the coin to death *on purpose and went on to other coins.. leaving you sitting there holding the bag LOL

and lets not forget guys all those mad profits and lambo's came from other people's bank accounts !
that popped up here in the scene OCT/NOV 2013 so they could ask every half second all over "how do i send Money from my bank account to XYZ exchange"
and what happened since ? just like you said Wink
they (Just like you) lost a fuck load of money !!
profit = someone else's loss !

and yeah all you scam supporting idiots doing this shit destroyed the scene because that question does not get asked every few seconds anymore..
as a matter of fact i have not seen a guy ask in since January.... they came, they got lied to and fucking scammed and they left.
and the tipping point was grubby greedy idiot faggots and their Scrypt Asics !
hows that verbal diarrhea bullshit you all spouted off saying they will make scrypt coins go through the roof in price ?
hmmm how bout that bullshit dumb fucks ?
i ROFL my balls off at you 'tards LOLOLOL

You guys have a nice pretty little selective memory don't you .. i laugh at you all.. go fuck yourselves scammy douches !
have fun trying to make shit loads of money now Wink

PS:

Reality Check:
I am the knower and haver of all things seen and known in crypto now and forever.. so sit down and STFU and learn from my teachings !
Spoetnik loves you all and can save you from your sinning greedy dipshit ways.. open your heart to the true one path of Spoetnik today !
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
I believe that the number of altcoin launches has a correlation with BTC/USD
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
I remember Spoetnik saying they would kill the scene. Anyway, I think the most effective way of hindering shit/scamcoins is to warn new people as early as possible, so they don't have to learn the hard way, and I think this thread has done some of that.

That is not really consistent with human nature. Warnings are generally ignored, or make the forbidden fruit even more appealing. The only way for people to really learn something is to get burned/scammed. So in that sense efforts like this thread are counterproductive, though I don't think in reality this thread has done a damn thing at all.

This thread was created by a scammer, blackmailer, crytpsy shill who is responsible for many/most of the broken and abandoned coins currently trading at cryptsy (the garden of eden of shitcoins).

What did you expect ? lol

Operation Shitcoin Launched March 19, 2014.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

+1000

I learned everything in crypto by doing mistakes, getting scammed and asking a lot of stupid questions.

I lost a hell lot of money but now I make a hell lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

This thread was created by a scammer, blackmailer, crytpsy shill who is responsible for many/most of the broken and abandoned coins currently trading at cryptsy (the garden of eden of shitcoins).

What did you expect ? lol
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: