Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 10. (Read 176699 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Did the Operation take down monero?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
DMD - Diamond - is really shitty coin in need of some clean up:

You know what's funny, people can say anything they want in these forums and present them as fact.

...In the long run it really doesn't matter what people say, the market is gunna do what the market is gunna do.

I can't understand why people wanna spend there time attacking other coins, wouldn't that time be better spent worrying about your own coins? Or is that what you ^ are doing? Your attacking Diamond because people are dumping your coin to buy Diamond because they like diamond better.

Don't be jealous, there is plenty to go around. lol

Where is the volume, if people really are dumping my coin "to buy Diamond because they like diamond better?"

There is no volume; nobody has been buying Diamond for a long time.  There aren't even any buy orders to speak of!

The Diamond choo-choo left the station months ago, now it's stuck in a tunnel and the passengers are suffocating.

You can't change the ^facts^ and the ^numbers^ don't lie.  Die-mond Coin is dead to the world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
IgotHydroponicaXpress .

The prosecution rests.

BOOYAKASHA

So its illegal to use all our hashpower on one coin at once now? Oh noooo

according to guys accusing me of a crime hypothetically discussing the idea of attacking shit coins yeah.
SO the question is it a crime for me and not you ? LOL

is trying to 51% attack a block chain a real crime ? i am not sure but i kind of think NO it's not !
Imma troll this stupid thread out of existence sputnik
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
IgotHydroponicaXpress .

The prosecution rests.

BOOYAKASHA

according to guys accusing me of a crime hypothetically discussing the idea of attacking shit coins yeah.
SO the question is it a crime for me and not you ? LOL

is trying to 51% attack a block chain a real crime ? i am not sure but i kind of think NO it's not !
IgotHydroponicaXpress .

The prosecution rests.
LONG TIME NO SEE!!! Are you still working on OpenEx.pw?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
IgotHydroponicaXpress .

The prosecution rests.

BOOYAKASHA

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
IgotHydroponicaXpress .

The prosecution rests.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Please. I've never stolen anything. Like i need other peoples money lol now you are just getting desperate

I'm registered with tons of entities, including FinCEN. If i was a thief i would be in jail. Not like who I am is hard to figure out

Stop being such an amateur and do something with your life. You're almost 40 and have nothing to show for it

**SHOTS FIRED**
legendary
Please. I've never stolen anything. Like i need other peoples money lol now you are just getting desperate

I'm registered with tons of entities, including FinCEN. If i was a thief i would be in jail. Not like who I am is hard to figure out

Stop being such an amateur and do something with your life. You're almost 40 and have nothing to show for it
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
You should know what GIL is and WHO made it and no it's not a personal issues with me and this maggot.

the problem is i keep running into this guy being a hypocrite and spouting off.
and he has more than ONE single skeleton in his closet.. his whole entire time in Crypto is drama and scammy bullshit
WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HE SHOWS UP HER RANDOMLY RUNNING IS MOUTH !
When he is..
- a confirmed thief
- a coin attacker
- a liar
- a coin cloner
etc etc

and yet the guy tries to do this little dance routine of popping up and playing good guy when he is behind the scenes 24/7 pull scams.

all i can say is if you idiots don't want to hear it or your making excuses for him them eat a dick your morons.. not me.

and for 1,000th time i will remind ALL of you this fucking mouthy prick is the one starting shit WITH ME !
and he has for a year now.. and then he tries to spin it around like i have some issue with him ..after the fact.
unless you a fucking retard you should be able to scroll up and see how he has a punch at me FIRST then sits back and enjoys the attention he gets from it.
for one year straight.. time after time.
What part of i have him in writing saying he "enjoys trolling on me because it's fun" do you guys not get ?
You guys are not listening to a fucking word i said if you think we have personal issues..

HE

has personal issues.. with me !
and his big issue is i have a million pounds of dirt on him and he has bragged about manipulating all of crypto and being a "certified" mensa genius !
Your all little dollar sign to this two faced back stabbing asshole !
I am not .. i am the guy nice here, nice enough to stick my neck out and take this faggots never ending abuse to warn you all of this fucking "crypto-predator" !

wake the fuck up idiots period.

oh and not ALL of us have skeletons in our closet buddy LOL

This guy is a troll and he has pounced on me from out of no where too many times too count and it stretches back before most of you got here
which is why none of you have even heard of GIL.. your NOV Noobs that know sweet fuck all about crypto.. Doge is an OLD coin to many of you LOL

You can go back to any point in time pretty much and see how he dives on me first and then waits fro the response.. he has done it on this topic alone 30x prob.
And there is no fucking way in hell i am going to sit here and let people turn this pricks shit around on me.
he started it and i ALWAYS finish it !
All i have done is go about my business and bump into his crap and on the other hand this fucker stalks me.
The definition of stalking is going behind my back to get my personal info to threaten to beat me up 2x
Did i threaten to beat him up ? of course not.. i am not sick in the fucking head like this maggot loser wacko.
so don't put me int he same class as this sick deceitful piece of shit.

Other guys may pull more scammy stunts in crypto but NONE of the other scammers get caught so much and play good guys as much and brag about being a mensa genius.

edit:
duh.........
i posted the attack picture to show "his people" (WE) are going to attack coins
SHOWING HIS VERBAL DIARRHEA HERE IS HYPOCRISY !
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I was only interested in what spots has been up to. I don't really see the issue here other than Cryptsy willfully engaging in insider trading but hey, this is Crypto full of wild rampant speculation so I guess that's ok  Roll Eyes I have a picture somewhere of Bitjohn saying he can 51% coins as well so I guess this was the story of Cryptsy backdoor dealings and TIX that MF was referring to. The disturbing truth is that this is how so many companies become successful, skirting the laws where they can take advantage of loopholes.

Am I just so desensitized to all the shifty dealings that go on that it just doesn't phase me anymore? I don't really care about the TIX thing because most everyone here has skeletons in their closet and yet can be brave enough to hide things cause lets face it, this is experimental and shit goes wrong the majority of the time.

Spoetnik, didn't you just say you wanted an attack pool and then accuse iGotspots of attacking coins? Besides, I've never heard of Gil or anything remotely close to it which leads me to the conclusion that it probably was the same guy releasing the same coin over and over. This is more of you two not liking each other than than who did what, but you guys battling it out is pretty entertaining.

I nominate Spoetnik as "Popcorn Poster of the Year" by account of the most entertaining replies.
legendary
we need to setup an Anonymous Attack POOL
so guys can just point their hardware at it and then the pool op can have a voting list or something maybe to pick what coin to take down Smiley

i cannot take credit for this idea either it was posted by another guy 50 pages back and i STILL like the idea.
Who wants to start working on this project and has experience setting up pools ?

there has GOT to be some pool operator that can set us up a Pool right ?

hmm seems NONE of them want to lift a finger to stop scam coins.. what a shocker  Roll Eyes

see..

Your all full of shit hypocrites that will ride around here day in and day out on my coat-tails
wit this whole anti-shit coin schtick but in reality your all two faced and profit off them period.

other wise all your behavior would be different.
instead of trying to cause an off-topic attack on my credibility every few posts you guys would talk about what can be done..
your behavior here speaks LOUD AND CLEAR guys so you can NOT deny it period.

Speaks volumes that not one person wants to help you. Even after a year plus being here you have no useful skills and 0 connections

No one wants to be a part of something in which it's sole purpose is to destroy other peoples work so in a way I agree with you. Speotnik, you've been here a year so you should have the capability to build it yourself if that is what you want.

That is my point. His entire goal is to destroy cryptos in general while the rest of us work very hard to create

I wouldn't worry about it too much it's better to have a few wild ones around here. It's never been built because no one who is actively working to create new systems are not going to build and associate themselves with an attack pool designed to destroy other coins because it's counter-intuitive to your own project and kills credibility. If Speotty wants his attack pool, he's going to have to make it himself but there is only so much time in the day and if you are spending all your time posting, you are not learning how to code.

What projects are you working on by the way? or is this not a good place to discuss them?

I agree lets hear what he's up to LOL

he has admitted to attacking coins before eh..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2726111

Notice how hes not around anymore releasing premined bullshit to dump? You're welcome

Some of us can actually get shit done without a 102 page thread in which you beg for someone to do what you are not capable of doing

We means a group of people but I would understand how someone with no friends would find that two letter word hard to comprehend

Go back to MileyCoin you fuckin creeper. You're old enough to be her dad, psycho. Start acting like it. Thia isn't Wendys where you get fired for fighting teenagers. Fuckin creepy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
so guys can just point their hardware at it and then the pool op can have a voting list or something maybe to pick what coin to take down Smiley

i cannot take credit for this idea either it was posted by another guy 50 pages back and i STILL like the idea.
Who wants to start working on this project and has experience setting up pools ?

hmm seems NONE of them want to lift a finger to stop scam coins.. what a shocker  Roll Eyes

see..

Your all full of shit hypocrites that will ride around here day in and day out on my coat-tails
wit this whole anti-shit coin schtick but in reality your all two faced and profit off them period.

instead of trying to cause an off-topic attack on my credibility every few posts you guys would talk about what can be done..

Speaks volumes that not one person wants to help you. Even after a year plus being here you have no useful skills and 0 connections

No one wants to be a part of something in which it's sole purpose is to destroy other peoples work so in a way I agree with you. Speotnik, you've been here a year so you should have the capability to build it yourself if that is what you want.

That is my point. His entire goal is to destroy cryptos in general while the rest of us work very hard to create

I wouldn't worry about it too much it's better to have a few wild ones around here. It's never been built because no one who is actively working to create new systems are not going to build and associate themselves with an attack pool designed to destroy other coins because it's counter-intuitive to your own project and kills credibility. If Speotty wants his attack pool, he's going to have to make it himself but there is only so much time in the day and if you are spending all your time posting, you are not learning how to code.

What projects are you working on by the way? or is this not a good place to discuss them?

I agree lets hear what he's up to LOL

he has admitted to attacking coins before eh..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2726111
legendary
You are a fail troll sputnik... go home. You are drunk again  Cheesy

The more successful I get,  the greener he becomes. I love it

The jealousy is strong with this one
You are a fail troll sputnik... go home. You are drunk again  Cheesy

see..

LOL  Grin
legendary

Who wants tos start working on this project and has experience setting up pools ?

see..

your a never ending wall of bullshit like a Niagra Falls of verbal diarrhea..

lets get into it shall we Wink

first off no one wants to help because well ask them ? lol
first we need an attack pool and there is only so many pool operators and how many want to risk relationships with scam coins ?
most are busy kissing ass and sucking coin-cloner-cock.. a frenzy of butt-kissing for bounties / kick backs or they simply are the guys making the coins.

and of anyone in this whole entire forum your a confirmed liar / scammer and coin cloner so how you think you can speak up her amazes me, you have some nerve LOL

oh and smart ass you notice the part where i said it (the attack pool idea) was posted by another guy earlier on this topic ?
by BitcoinExpress ..it was his idea not mine LOL

and even after a year what ?
you can't even compile your own clone coins you inept sad pathetic little wannabee c++ coder
you were on Cryptsy chat like 7 month ago crying you couldn't get project to compile.. and you said it was not another coin.
then the next day you released TIX and lied about it with your Cryptsy back room buddies LOL
and i publicly on chat told you i could help you compile it (trying to be nice to you).. because i have plenty of skills coding and compiling Smiley

Connections ? who do think is always ratting you out to me in the past ? when you shit i get the weight and dimensions pretty quickly LOL
you should have seen the flurry of activity i got on YOU iGotSpots when you put out TIX/Tickets (with Cryptsy)
I got pm's here and emails etc from various sources implicating all of you back room boys as i did with your current project(s).

in all honesty i don't know why you open your mouth and yet "Even after a year plus being here" ..you STILL have a random run at me occasionally.
and for the 1 millionth time i lay you out flat and decimate you (*verbally on chat / forums etc).. clown LOL

Your a liar and a thief and a corrupt coin cloner.. you stole r3wt's NAN coins on chat and held them ransom and said you would only give them to Cryptsy's BigVern
even though i watched you say to r3wt the day before on chat you will help him find his block hashing and give it to him..
you didn't ! ..you stabbed him in the back  Undecided
you said to BigVern in front of me and everyone you don't trust him basically.
So you lied and stabbed him in the back and stole coins from him.

incident no. 1000000000000000000 from you liar, scammer, thief, piece of shit, general all around low life fucking scum bag COIN CLONER.

what are you gonna do contact Bitcointalk and Cryptsy and get my personal info so you can sue me ?
then the following day threaten to beat me up after you lied to get the personal info ?
You said and i quote word for word..
It's easy to find out who i am and i am rich and can just hop on a plane and come get me..

then when i mocked you and laughed at you ..you denied it ever happened publicly on Cryptsy chat then after a month or two admitted it and said it again
saying some shit like you would "knock me out"..
My only question is, did you contact Bitcointalk like you did with Cryptsy as BigVern admitted to me you did ?
And did you lie to Bitcointalk just to get my personal info that way too ?

There is not a single guy on earth that has less credibility than you.. why you even keep using that account name etc i have no idea.

PS:
Thanks for leaving me tons of fake Trust Rating's saying we did deals with Bitcoin and i ripped you off (100 bitcoins on one of them)
Why would i trade with a fucking thieving, lying, coin cloning maggot who threatens to sue me and beat me up ?
I wouldn't duh LOL

..just more lies and games and bullshit Trolling from a guy who said on Cryptsy chat he likes to Troll me "because it's fun"
You think it's fun getting your ass handed to you on forums or chat etc ? LOL
no problem.. keep comin' at me "Mr. Mensa Genius" i can lay you out as many times as needed Wink

Not gonna bother reading all that since I see its another episode of SpunkDick Fantasy, Chapter 148. I will however post again saying its funny how useless you are with no useful skills or even a single friend that will help you out
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

see..

your a never ending wall of bullshit like a Niagra Falls of verbal diarrhea..

lets get into it shall we Wink

first off no one wants to help because well ask them ? lol
first we need an attack pool and there is only so many pool operators and how many want to risk relationships with scam coins ?
most are busy kissing ass and sucking coin-cloner-cock.. a frenzy of butt-kissing for bounties / kick backs or they simply are the guys making the coins.

and of anyone in this whole entire forum your a confirmed liar / scammer and coin cloner so how you think you can speak up her amazes me, you have some nerve LOL

oh and smart ass you notice the part where i said it (the attack pool idea) was posted by another guy earlier on this topic ?
by BitcoinExpress ..it was his idea not mine LOL

and even after a year what ?
you can't even compile your own clone coins you inept sad pathetic little wannabee c++ coder
you were on Cryptsy chat like 7 month ago crying you couldn't get project to compile.. and you said it was not another coin.
then the next day you released TIX and lied about it with your Cryptsy back room buddies LOL
and i publicly on chat told you i could help you compile it (trying to be nice to you).. because i have plenty of skills coding and compiling Smiley

Connections ? who do think is always ratting you out to me in the past ? when you shit i get the weight and dimensions pretty quickly LOL
you should have seen the flurry of activity i got on YOU iGotSpots when you put out TIX/Tickets (with Cryptsy)
I got pm's here and emails etc from various sources implicating all of you back room boys as i did with your current project(s).

in all honesty i don't know why you open your mouth and yet "Even after a year plus being here" ..you STILL have a random run at me occasionally.
and for the 1 millionth time i lay you out flat and decimate you (*verbally on chat / forums etc).. clown LOL

Your a liar and a thief and a corrupt coin cloner.. you stole r3wt's NAN coins on chat and held them ransom and said you would only give them to Cryptsy's BigVern
even though i watched you say to r3wt the day before on chat you will help him find his block hashing and give it to him..
you didn't ! ..you stabbed him in the back  Undecided
you said to BigVern in front of me and everyone you don't trust him basically.
So you lied and stabbed him in the back and stole coins from him.

incident no. 1000000000000000000 from you liar, scammer, thief, piece of shit, general all around low life fucking scum bag COIN CLONER.

what are you gonna do contact Bitcointalk and Cryptsy and get my personal info so you can sue me ?
then the following day threaten to beat me up after you lied to get the personal info ?
You said and i quote word for word..
It's easy to find out who i am and i am rich and can just hop on a plane and come get me..

then when i mocked you and laughed at you ..you denied it ever happened publicly on Cryptsy chat then after a month or two admitted it and said it again
saying some shit like you would "knock me out"..
My only question is, did you contact Bitcointalk like you did with Cryptsy as BigVern admitted to me you did ?
And did you lie to Bitcointalk just to get my personal info that way too ?

There is not a single guy on earth that has less credibility than you.. why you even keep using that account name etc i have no idea.

PS:
Thanks for leaving me tons of fake Trust Rating's saying we did deals with Bitcoin and i ripped you off (100 bitcoins on one of them)
Why would i trade with a fucking thieving, lying, coin cloning maggot who threatens to sue me and beat me up ?
I wouldn't duh LOL

..just more lies and games and bullshit Trolling from a guy who said on Cryptsy chat he likes to Troll me "because it's fun"
You think it's fun getting your ass handed to you on forums or chat etc ? LOL
no problem.. keep comin' at me "Mr. Mensa Genius" i can lay you out as many times as needed Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

see..

Pages:
Jump to: