Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 7. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
muddafudda, r3wt, spoetnik, vlad2vlad, etc.  you're all a bunch of morons...  Stop dealing with all of these shitcoins and get into a real coin.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
why is market dilution too hard of a concept to grasp ?
saturating the scene with more and more and more a coins is NOT healthy for crypto.
there is a finite amount of guys holding fiat to buy crypto coins.. fact.
there was less than 50 coins when i started and now well over 1,000+ coins.
when there was -50 coins i kept screaming over and over stop making them or your gonna ruin it for us all bad.
it happened.
why do i have to spell it you to you ? do you enjoy playing dumb or what ?
if you have $1,000 dollars and you have to decide how much to put in each of say 50 coins..
then you have to start over and decide how much of a $1,000 to put in 1,000+ coins
and then every guy in crypto has to face the same decision.. then what do you think happens ?
market caps get diluted really badly !
maybe cash out some of your Monero scam coins and go grab some crayons and construction paper
and we can hash this out with some pictures you will understand..

No. There is no such thing as dilution.

Wealth is not a cake. You don't hold pieces of it. Economy doesn't work like that.

You have to understand that wealth/value only exist if there are exchanges between people.
The more trades, the more wealth.
Do not forget that a part of it is subjective :
You can call a crypto a scam and think it is worth nothing but it is only your opinion and you are wrong because people buy it.
The market always say the truth. Altcoins are worth something because people exchange them.
From those trades, wealth/value is created.

(I'm responding to you but I am actually not reading you so don't bother replying. I'm talking for the other people here)

hello!  bonjour!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

The dilution argument is one of the favorites of the
anti-altcoiners and there are other variants of it:

hashpower dilution : "altcoins parasitically leech off
hashing power that should go into protecting
the OneTrueCoin." that is, all your little radeons are belongs
to us.

Then there is even "brain dilution"...

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
your delusional .

Show us the big tasty crypto marketcap cake.
Cut it in part, dilute it...

There is no cake. It's your imagination.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
don't bother replying ?

to what saying the tired retort that activity is wealth pretty much while coin prices drop and people leave ?
i get what you saying and the others saying it too and it's pure bullshit.

your delusional .
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
why is market dilution too hard of a concept to grasp ?
saturating the scene with more and more and more a coins is NOT healthy for crypto.
there is a finite amount of guys holding fiat to buy crypto coins.. fact.
there was less than 50 coins when i started and now well over 1,000+ coins.
when there was -50 coins i kept screaming over and over stop making them or your gonna ruin it for us all bad.
it happened.
why do i have to spell it you to you ? do you enjoy playing dumb or what ?
if you have $1,000 dollars and you have to decide how much to put in each of say 50 coins..
then you have to start over and decide how much of a $1,000 to put in 1,000+ coins
and then every guy in crypto has to face the same decision.. then what do you think happens ?
market caps get diluted really badly !
maybe cash out some of your Monero scam coins and go grab some crayons and construction paper
and we can hash this out with some pictures you will understand..

No. There is no such thing as dilution.

Wealth is not a cake. You don't hold pieces of it. Economy doesn't work like that.

You have to understand that wealth/value only exist if there are exchanges between people.
The more trades, the more wealth.
Do not forget that a part of it is subjective :
You can call a crypto a scam and think it is worth nothing but it is only your opinion and you are wrong because people buy it.
The market always say the truth. Altcoins are worth something because people exchange them.
From those trades, wealth/value is created.

(I'm responding to you but I am actually not reading you so don't bother replying. I'm talking for the other people here)
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
and i have stated that being vocal i think has helped stop coin cloning and i think i have been a key part in it
because of the massive volume of anti-shitcoin comments etc i have posted on chat boxes and forums etc

You know we disagree about cloning. In some cases cloning can be good, because there are a lot of aspects to a coin project. Sometimes the original is the scam, and the clone actually helps clean things up by replacing it, rather than making it worse.

However I definitely agree with you that speaking up against scam coins is not bad, and probably does help over time.

In any case, I have a renewed appreciation for the thoughtfulness of your comments now that I have taken the time to decode them. Your style is...unusual.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@smooth
i didn't say by myself i said myself as in i know exactly what i have done and when.
your playing games .. Trolling pretty much.

i spoke for myself and you inferred or implied i was trying to take more credit than i actually deserve.
which is not the case because i am an honest and accurate person.
and i have stated that being vocal i think has helped stop coin cloning and i think i have been a key part in it
because of the massive volume of anti-shitcoin comments etc i have posted on chat boxes and forums etc

if some of you out there think running around all of crypto showing how scam coins are bad makes no difference then so be it.. i disagree !

off the top of my head i have seen some guys i have talked to / debated with a for a year flip flop on their opinions
such as one guy on Cryptsy chat who i had argued with waaaaaaay back and who now has gone on to say what i say now a days.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I honestly think you guys might be interested in NAUT, or Nautiluscoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-naut-nautiluscoin-first-coin-wstabilization-fund-digishield-591114

Dev Brian Kelly is a hedge fund manager and one of the foremost proponents of cryptocurrency regulation:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101849169

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100829125

"Recent cyber-attacks on major digital-currency exchanges have threatened to derail the growth of the blockchain technology. These cyber-attacks have prompted me to establish a protocol for my digital currency, Nautiluscoin, not just for cyber threats but also for the growth of the Nautiluscoin economy. Moreover, many venture capitalists have been waiting for regulatory clarity to fund digital currency start-ups. The decision by the New York DFS will likely be mimicked across all 50 states and opens the door for venture capital to fund innovations that will provide long lasting societal benefits. The Internet began as a way to send files between computers and has flourished into a technology that allows doctors to remotely perform lifesaving surgeries. With the regulatory picture in focus, the journey into adulthood for digital currencies can begin."

Basically I believe this guy is a Trojan Horse for Wall Street to enter the crypto scene. He wants to regulate the utility right out of bitcoin, subjecting it to taxes and fees and all sorts of other 3rd-party administration. And guess who wins? Wall Street, because they are once again the only game in town.

But that's just my take on it. Feel free to disagree, I just thought you guys should know about the Brian Kelly movement.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
I meant to join operation shitcoin cleanout and clean up when the thread started. Now I have some catching up to do. brb
legendary
that is because i myself started the anti-clone-campaign crusade long before this thread was created !
i am still right and you are still wrong /end of story.

Wow, it's all your doing after all! Amazing!

Nice work Speotnik. That graph shows some real progress. Keep it up.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Here is an interesting graph from another thread, showing that exactly what I said is happening, is happening:

The market is getting much more discriminating and the market is imposing it own barriers on any sort of proliferation of shitcoins.

Spoetnik will no doubt claim that "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout" is responsible for this, which I contend is a load of crap, in part because the decline started before this thread did, and shortly after this thread started there was a (short-lived jump in altcoin launches).

It is all a natural process. Stop wasting your life pushing on a rope.

that is because i myself started the anti-clone-campaign crusade long before this thread was created !
i am still right and you are still wrong /end of story.
legendary
Here is an interesting graph from another thread, showing that exactly what I said is happening, is happening:

The market is getting much more discriminating and the market is imposing it own barriers on any sort of proliferation of shitcoins.

Spoetnik will no doubt claim that "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout" is responsible for this, which I contend is a load of crap, in part because the decline started before this thread did, and shortly after this thread started there was a (short-lived jump in altcoin launches).

It is all a natural process. Stop wasting your life pushing on a rope.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Spoetnik thinks that he alone is to thank for the demise of altcoins. The truth is, there are many who are vigilant against scamcoins, you can see countless members calling out scamcoins, then the coin activity is instantly dead other than the scammer and their sock puppets, the marks and or oppurtunists who foolishly invested, and any fool who actually believes the coin is worth investing in. I've saw posters like Rewt and Bcx singlehandedly kill coins with a single post.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Likewise I would question whether JackpotCoin or Max Coin are worthwhile. At all.

They aren't.

ok fair enough your entitled to your opinion but put it into context maybe otherwise your comment has little merit.
for example if those two coins are worthless garbage or however you want to put it then..
please do go ahead and tell us all two Altcoins that ARE good and better than my 2 main coins i use.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
What have YOU done so far aside from defend Shitcoins like Monero incessantly and insult me ?

Since you define the coin I've been working on as a "Shitcoin," according to your opinion, I've clearly done nothing worthwhile.

Likewise I would question whether JackpotCoin or Max Coin are worthwhile. At all.

But you know what? That's exactly the point. Opinions are like assholes.

Only the market can decide, and only the market will decide.

It is clear by the new title that this thread has degraded into Muddafudda and Spoetniks pissing ground.

i can't say a fucking thing around here with out having the topic derailed and lippy little shits like yourself here trying to attack and discredit me.

did you have something to say related to the topic or just more little digs at me ?

keep it up IDIOTS.. it makes YOU look bad not me  Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
What have YOU done so far aside from defend Shitcoins like Monero incessantly and insult me ?

Since you define the coin I've been working on as a "Shitcoin," according to your opinion, I've clearly done nothing worthwhile.

It is clear by the new title that this thread has degraded into Muddafudda and Spoetniks pissing ground.

yes basically
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

They aren't.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Pages:
Jump to: