Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 23. (Read 176798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
you have the intellect of a Salad i take it by your eloquent and thoughtful response.
why did it take you so long to reply though ? was it hard to cook up that retort ?

oh yeah you sure showed me.. claimed you did not understand me then accused me of being mad.
i can spell it out for you nice and slow if you have a hard time reading..
and i am not mad and it is not a good come back because being mad or not has no bearing on whether a fact is in fact a fact.
and besides i have heard it before it's in the top 10 retorts list here..

spare me and come up with some original material

and

please make an effort to stay on topic if you don't mind thanks.

I'm absolutely on-topic.  I have a very gemane comment about the irony of calling out shitcoins while advertising personal shitcoins in your signature.  You're not the only one in this thread who is doing it.  However, it seems to have touched a sore spot for you ("methinks the lady doth protest too much").

I do think that it's helpful to go ahead and spell things out "nice and slow" if that's your euphemism for typing something other than randomly generated vulgarity.  Even without the obscentity, it's still not clear what you're trying to say here.  I understand your points that:

1) "a fact is a fact"

Ok, this is a tautology.  No problem, I agree that a fact is a fact (how could I disagree?).  Do you want elaborate on what you assert to be of a factual nature?

2) "you are not mad"

Good.  Being "mad" either means "crazy" or "enraged" and neither is a healthy state of mind, IMHO.

3) You wish I replied faster and you have some epithets regarding my intellect.

Don't worry, I'm not going to let ad hominem attacks destroy my state-of-mind.  I can say that I, too, am not "mad".

Ok, with your points addressed, I'd be happy if you have anything useful to add to my discussion about "what makes a shitcoin a shitcoin" and the irony of everyone pointing to the other guy's coin and saying "that's shit", "mine is innovative".
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
you have the intellect of a Salad i take it by your eloquent and thoughtful response.
why did it take you so long to reply though ? was it hard to cook up that retort ?

oh yeah you sure showed me.. claimed you did not understand me then accused me of being mad.
i can spell it out for you nice and slow if you have a hard time reading..
and i am not mad and it is not a good come back because being mad or not has no bearing on whether a fact is in fact a fact.
and besides i have heard it before it's in the top 10 retorts list here..

spare me and come up with some original material

and

please make an effort to stay on topic if you don't mind thanks.
legendary
example ?

are we playing the ole they are all equal game ?

some are worse than others and we have no choice but to pick and choose from what is available at the time.

You really expect me to believe in "jackpot coins"?  I think the jackpot is for you if anyone buys them.  Sorry, I just find the irony too strong in a thread about how all these less-than-a-penny-a-dozen shitcoins are detracting from solid cryptocoins.

You're right on point, the thing that these operation shitcoin people try to cover up a lot is that the guy that started this "movement" has created shitcoins himself and he isn't the only one of the team that has done so.

what cover up ? read the first comment smart ass..
the OP has brought up any of his coins he has been involved with freely and responded to any questions on the matter with out hiding.
so your a blatant liar and you need to stfu with your incessant trolling on me and Kolin brat.
Further more, even if he did make mistakes you should shut the hell up and appreciate the fact he is trying to make things right.
Not sure what that has do with a debate about right or wrong.
Not sure how the hell we're even debating rigtht wrong actually..

@cryptopaths
your a childish irritating mouthy spamming troll and you need to quit stalking me (and Kolin)
grow up kid.. i'm not talking lip from some brat thx

PS:
And "detracting from legit coins" you say ?
No god damn shit.. i have said that every second comment for a year straight NON stop by myself while you all hid and made money off scam coins..
now you all wanna jump on the anti-clone coin trend and pretend you were there right along with me.. you weren't !

you were all hard at work scamming like little hypocrits fighting and trolling anyone that got in the way of your clone coin BTC profits !
now you switched teams because that is what the crowd is doing and all you guys do is follow the leader.. lemmings off the cliff..

I read your argument as "fuck goddamn shit troll fuckface troll troll goddamn pretending mouthing mistakes shit shit troll lemmings spamming liar liar troll stfu shithell".  Maybe we can call this "anger salad", is that about right?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
example ?

some are worse than others and we have no choice but to pick and choose from what is available at the time.

You really expect me to believe in "jackpot coins"?  I think the jackpot is for you if anyone buys them.  Sorry, I just find the irony too strong in a thread about how all these less-than-a-penny-a-dozen shitcoins are detracting from solid cryptocoins.

You're right on point, the thing that these operation shitcoin people try to cover up a lot is that the guy that started this "movement" has created shitcoins himself and he isn't the only one of the team that has done so.

what cover up ? read the first comment smart ass..
the OP has brought up any of his coins he has been involved with freely and responded to any questions on the matter with out hiding.
so your a blatant liar and you need to stfu with your incessant trolling on me and Kolin brat.
Further more, even if he did make mistakes you should shut the hell up and appreciate the fact he is trying to make things right.
Not sure what that has do with a debate about right or wrong.
Not sure how the hell we're even debating rigtht wrong actually..

@cryptopaths
your a childish irritating mouthy spamming troll and you need to quit stalking me (and Kolin)
grow up kid.. i'm not talking lip from some brat thx

PS:
And "detracting from legit coins" you say ?
No god damn shit.. i have said that every second comment for a year straight NON stop by myself while you all hid and made money off scam coins..
now you all wanna jump on the anti-clone coin trend and pretend you were there right along with me.. you weren't !

you were all hard at work scamming like little hypocrits fighting and trolling anyone that got in the way of your clone coin BTC profits !
now you switched teams because that is what the crowd is doing and all you guys do is follow the leader.. lemmings off the cliff..
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
example ?

replace that name with Doge coin.. now what ? get it ?

i expect you to fuck off and stfu.. did i ask you to do fuck all ? nooooooooooooooooooope

i *hope the scene uses their brain.. that is it.
and yeah that seems to be far too much to ask from greedy mouthy assholes such as yourself.

JPC has real useful innovation so kiss my ass noob.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
example ?

You really expect me to believe in "jackpot coins"?  I think the jackpot is for you if anyone buys them.  Sorry, I just find the irony too strong in a thread about how all these less-than-a-penny-a-dozen shitcoins are detracting from solid cryptocoins.

legendary
example ?

You really expect me to believe in "jackpot coins"?  I think the jackpot is for you if anyone buys them.  Sorry, I just find the irony too strong in a thread about how all these less-than-a-penny-a-dozen shitcoins are detracting from solid cryptocoins.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
example ?

legendary
Man, how many folks in this thread about killing shitcoins have links to their own personal shitcoin in the signature space.  Is that irony or just greed?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
i've heard that a lot.. (that they will die off on their own)

that is a moot point though.
the major damage is done in the first short period of time they are getting dumped on exchanges.
so the fact they are ignored later on means little.

but don't forget when you think they died off that is the perfect time to clear out and dump any of the remaining premine
since 90% of the crap coin supporters moved on to the next Ponzi scheme they are free to dump premined coins at will with no oversight.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
the ironic thing is that lousy /poor coins or 'shit coins ' as you are calling them here will die off all on thier own

if i had one pick to just make it go away it would be doge / worst ever /

ok  that being said lynch mobs are not generally good ideas and that is what this movement looks like.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
can we please kill Zetacoin???

done.

It's added to my shitlist just for you Wink

I can see more and more people are joining the Crypto SS Smiley

You all need to help out and play your part and the first step is letting your opinions be heard !

we need to counter the scammy clone crap coins "marketing" crews and their greedy corrupt supporters.
don't turn your back on these guys and let them get away with it people.
the next time you hear someone say, well well well i made a BTC of XYZ scam coin.. tell them they are nothing but a cancer on crypto !
and if they try saying it brings in new users ? say ya, more corrupt greedy deceitful cloners and their scammy supporters and then laugh in their face..
we don't new need these poor pathetic little greedy corrupt and deceitful scumbags in Crypto.
Rather than having poor pathetic loser douche bags all over here irritating the shit out of us with deceitful lies about how
Guerilla coin's "Proof of Strength" algo is going to change the world.. or whatever coin and bs propaganda,
we can get REAL pro's with money into out scene.
One rich investor with some professionalism and integrity is worth 1,000 of these little scammy poor bitch's pushing shit coin clones.
So when you see douche bags that sit on exchange chat box's 24/ advertising their shit coin tell him or HER to STFU !
They are not hard to find either.. they are there ALL the time (making dumb fuck retard excuses for greedy idiot self destructive behavior)
and i will not ignore scammy losers that make my Bitcoin worth less.. these pieces of shit need to be removed from MY scene.

Take your crap shit coins and fuck off douche bags.. go get a job and leave us alone !
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
You should never invest of anycoin on less than 6 month old thats my 50cent Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
can we please kill Zetacoin???
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Add Veilcoin to the list.

It was a ninja launch and had +- 20 gh/s within 45 min. Impossible without insiders knowing more.
45 minutes 20GH/s it's a joke.

Pool admins can redirect hashrate from one coin to another.

I've been renting 1-5GH/s per coin launch. Depends on what they offer.

Where can you rent that much?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Thank you for your statistics
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
This thread needs more cowbell!!!! Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry

Disgusting .. Isn't it ?

Fuck the fascists !

你为什么不担心有事说事?和谁是“我们”,因为它看起来像你所要求的回了这一点。

google translation
Why do not you worry about something that matters? Who is "we" because it looks like you're asking for it back.

They belong to the craptsy shill douchbag club. Tongue
Hippie tech! What happened to your trust rating ?!?!? Sad

Shit happens. Roll Eyes

Hippie Tech scammed Barack Obama out of 17 Trillion and now the US can't buy Christmas presents.

You should check it out, click on his trust rating and reference if you don't believe me. Wink

Warbama's response ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hippietechisacunt-213586

Cheesy

Aww, they care about you, isn't that sweet? Look at how they even used the most offensive they could and capitalized it like they broke a couple keys. Also he should have left the I in is uncapitalized because it looks more like HippieTechsalsaCUNT, eww.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Disgusting .. Isn't it ?

Fuck the fascists !

google translation
Why do not you worry about something that matters? Who is "we" because it looks like you're asking for it back.

Shit happens. Roll Eyes

Hippie Tech scammed Barack Obama out of 17 Trillion and now the US can't buy Christmas presents.

You should check it out, click on his trust rating and reference if you don't believe me. Wink

Warbama's response ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hippietechisacunt-213586

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

Disgusting .. Isn't it ?

Fuck the fascists !

google translation

Shit happens. Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Disgusting .. Isn't it ?

Fuck the fascists !

google translation

Shit happens. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: