Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 24. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This thread needs more cowbell!!!! Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry

Disgusting .. Isn't it ?

Fuck the fascists !

你为什么不担心有事说事?和谁是“我们”,因为它看起来像你所要求的回了这一点。

google translation
Why do not you worry about something that matters? Who is "we" because it looks like you're asking for it back.

They belong to the craptsy shill douchbag club. Tongue
Hippie tech! What happened to your trust rating ?!?!? Sad
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
So you're telling me that mudda got paid to MAKE a shitcoin, the guy got fussy, and mudda got scammed out of his time? Hah, that does sound like karma. Making the shitcoin you are ever so "obviously" against. That destroys and undermines all credibility he had in starting this "operation." What a load of bullshit.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Add Veilcoin to the list.

It was a ninja launch and had +- 20 gh/s within 45 min. Impossible without insiders knowing more.
45 minutes 20GH/s it's a joke.

Pool admins can redirect hashrate from one coin to another.

I've been renting 1-5GH/s per coin launch. Depends on what they offer.
Activity: 714
Skol!
Add Veilcoin to the list.

It was a ninja launch and had +- 20 gh/s within 45 min. Impossible without insiders knowing more.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
... and Has Ended. No casualties, no awards  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Disgusting .. Isn't it ?

Fuck the fascists !

google translation
Why do not you worry about something that matters? Who is "we" because it looks like you're asking for it back.

They belong to the craptsy shill douchbag club. Tongue
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
ok lol

i want extortion money !
if people want to bribe me i am open for business Smiley

i did a random forum search earlier today and i seen some guy made Extortion coin HAhahhaha
and he was directly referencing this topic.. it came up in search results i didn't actually read the page though..
prob that guy who was all over this topic foaming at the mouth trying to accuse us all of extortion etc lol

i don't know about the rest of you Operation Cleanup Troops but i didn't get any extortion money Sad
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
if we can't have regulation than we need to take steps ourselves to protect people..
i support regulation in Crypto by the way..
i never did when i started out but over time watching Exchanges manipulate markets or simply make the coins they add, then yeah it's time.

since every 5 months or so this place gets hacked and the database gets stolen,
can the next guy who does it send me the login info so i can cross reference accounts and coin releases etc and try and expose some scammers ?
i have no doubt people would feel differently about things if they could actually see what these scammers are doing here.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
jeez we REALLY got get something done here guys.. over time this shit hole scene just gets worse and worse..
wanna see what i mean ? look at Cryptsy chat any time..
or
any other place..

clone
pump
dump
rinse
repeat

and having to listen to the idiot garbage bullshit hyping from these morons makes me sick.

the cost is people get burned and lose money because they get suckered into the hype.
when in reality most people know the game well.. get out before the ponzi scheme collapses..
the other cost is it undermines ever fair and honest and legit service in ALL of crypto including Bitcoin itself.
and this will catch up with us.. i have said it all along for ages now.. you all just wait and see.
looming regulation and other fun stuff IS incoming i guarantee it.

You can't have a Free (for all) Market ..forever

You all got to *start standing up for crypto.. enough of this hiding in the corner crap turning a blind eye to ANYTHING and everything.

Sadly greedy little pricks making excuses for bad behavior are too stupid to realize that if this scene had a good reputation
or at the very least the reputation it had 1 year ago.. it would attract far more people and international investment money from the globe
creating faaaaaaaaaaaaar larger profits doing this with some integrity than trying to squeeze crypto for every last
satoshi in increasing more scammy ways..

what could have been.. and i think we're almost at a tipping point where it's too late.. we have built a reputation now.
sad and retarded and sleezy and scammy bullshit.. fuck it all for a dollar today or make 10 cents a day for life with integrity.
you all already made your choice.. and it was dumb and i told you all that non stop for one year as you fucked this scene bad worse and worse daily.
congrats.. your soooooooo brilliant smart guys

lol idiots  Roll Eyes

i say fuck em lets start taking these sleezy pieces of shit out !

Sorry to say but it's the hard knocks of Crypto, in a fully unregulated environment the people must police themselves and hold each other accountable. This is to say that Operation Shitcoin is a step in the right direction as a way to help people indentify and protect themselves against scams.

I think if you want to take it to the next level, you could turn the thread into an open source guide on security along with resources on ratings of coins/shitcoins, securing different types of wallets, escrow services, alerts etc. You could create an open source ecosystem out if it, maybe even turn it into a crypto security and investment business and get paid to help stamp out crap.

Education works far better than acts of vandalism and the general talk of the thread is compromising and disrupting computer systems which are flawed tactics because scam coin cloners would just keep coming, it's also illegal in alot of jurisdictions and you would lose reputation as some people might be afraid of being compromised because of false judgement.

This just needs a small group or individual to provide direction in a positive way but the problem is that a lot of people don't want to take that step because it's a lot of work and the ones that do want it spend all their time talking about how great they are.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
jeez we REALLY got get something done here guys.. over time this shit hole scene just gets worse and worse..
wanna see what i mean ? look at Cryptsy chat any time..
or
any other place..

clone
pump
dump
rinse
repeat

and having to listen to the idiot garbage bullshit hyping from these morons makes me sick.

the cost is people get burned and lose money because they get suckered into the hype.
when in reality most people know the game well.. get out before the ponzi scheme collapses..
the other cost is it undermines ever fair and honest and legit service in ALL of crypto including Bitcoin itself.
and this will catch up with us.. i have said it all along for ages now.. you all just wait and see.
looming regulation and other fun stuff IS incoming i guarantee it.

You can't have a Free (for all) Market ..forever

You all got to *start standing up for crypto.. enough of this hiding in the corner crap turning a blind eye to ANYTHING and everything.

Sadly greedy little pricks making excuses for bad behavior are too stupid to realize that if this scene had a good reputation
or at the very least the reputation it had 1 year ago.. it would attract far more people and international investment money from the globe
creating faaaaaaaaaaaaar larger profits doing this with some integrity than trying to squeeze crypto for every last
satoshi in increasing more scammy ways..

what could have been.. and i think we're almost at a tipping point where it's too late.. we have built a reputation now.
sad and retarded and sleezy and scammy bullshit.. fuck it all for a dollar today or make 10 cents a day for life with integrity.
you all already made your choice.. and it was dumb and i told you all that non stop for one year as you fucked this scene bad worse and worse daily.
congrats.. your soooooooo brilliant smart guys

lol idiots  Roll Eyes

i say fuck em lets start taking these sleezy pieces of shit out !
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I will stay away from that one had not heard of it thanks.
Ripple itself is bad enough lol

i think i recall what happened to mudda and it was a bit unfair i think..
if i recall correctly i think he was paid to make a coin then the guy who wanted the coin made changed drastically HOW he wanted it made later
like saying near it was done oh now i want it a diff algo..
and then from that i got was that mudda had premined it a bit for him and the guy objected to that and didn't ask for a premine in the beginning.
when the dust settled the guy demanded a refund and mudda tried to work it out with the guy saying i think he'd give back *some of the payment
but the guy screamed scam and said he wanted it all back and mudda said i deserve some payment i did the work and my time is gone.. wasted.

then the forum drama and the guy posting mudda's responses to pm's here..
i think all this is posted in the reputation sub forum.

i see both sides but i gotta side with mudda on that, he was paid to make a coin and he made it.
the guy changed his mind afterwards and said i want a refund now.. so i don't think mudda deserved the bad rep.

I got mixed up in the drama a bit too and that's pretty much the same as what I took from the situation as well. Mudda tends to get negative trust ratings because some people are sensitive and get offended when called a shit cunt. I've talked to Mudda a fair bit and I haven't had any problems, he's just rough around the edges like an anti-hero. Mudda without his negative trust rating is like Crypto without Bitcoin, it's just not the same.

I agree to about the anti-hero statement. he's like a Batman who is willing to look the other way for the Joker to do his evil deeds, but he expects a cut.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

if i recall correctly i think he was paid to make a coin then the guy who wanted the coin made changed drastically HOW he wanted it made later
and then from that i got was that mudda had premined it a bit for him and the guy objected to that and didn't ask for a premine in the beginning.
when the dust settled the guy demanded a refund and mudda tried to work it out with the guy saying i think he'd give back *some of the payment
but the guy screamed scam and said he wanted it all back and mudda said i deserve some payment i did the work and my time is gone.. wasted.

i see both sides but i gotta side with mudda on that, he was paid to make a coin and he made it.
the guy changed his mind afterwards and said i want a refund now.. so i don't think mudda deserved the bad rep.

I got mixed up in the drama a bit too and that's pretty much the same as what I took from the situation as well. Mudda tends to get negative trust ratings because some people are sensitive and get offended when called a shit cunt. I've talked to Mudda a fair bit and I haven't had any problems, he's just rough around the edges like an anti-hero. Mudda without his negative trust rating is like Crypto without Bitcoin, it's just not the same.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
ya like mudda can't get back his time wasted right.. so if that is why he got bad rep i don't think it's too fair
although i have to stress i *think that was the story i *may be wrong.
if anyone wants to double check that just look for mudda's rep page in the rep sub forum i think..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

You will always have un thankful and bad people as that. This is why I don't offer any services in this forum.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Hey guy´s - need help against a real "shitcoin". Ripplelite try to scam people with an Ripple IOU coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-delete-656718

If you are against such newbie-scammer, help please (he deletes all my posts).  

edit: mission completed, thread is locked  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
mother of fud flaps batman, what happenened to mudder's trust rating?
Pages:
Jump to: