Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 20. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:47:48 AM
Bitcoin has become a hot commodity among speculators. High volatility and unpredictable. Bitcoin very valuable.
Such a currency bitcoin price growth every year. Make a people whos considered there optimist to exploring how to produce and earning bitcoin more and more.
Bitcoin price growth more than world expected, realize that proved bitcoin is the best investment until now. Didnt denied it.
Bitcoin more worthy than a money for me (bitcoin has a potencial growing price). So many benefit. Easy transactions, instant payment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
Obviously, offering every one of your possessions like auto and devices for bitcoins is extremely abnormal. I think this will happen if a man has turned out to be totally dependent on bitcoins. I think, if a man can't spare additional cash to put resources into bitcoins, he ought not contribute by any stretch of the imagination. In the event that you offer those things and afterward purchase bitcoins and cost goes lower, your cash will stall out. You should live without those things which have turned into a type of requirement for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
March 12, 2018, 09:38:46 PM
I would sell my stuffs for bitcoin if and only if the price of bitcoin will be stable and not volatile. Also, it won't be a guarantee that if you have your bitcoin the value will be always going up.
Activity: 68
March 12, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, you can spend some of your income just by buying some bitcoin as long as it is affordable to you. There are many ways to get bitcoin. I am misleading the title and what you asked first but I think it is unlikely someone sells his personal items just to buy a little coin here, unless in case of emergency  Smiley
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
March 12, 2018, 02:17:13 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

If you are into crypto currency, then I think its not a bad idea. Its better to trade or sell your things than to have a bank credit just to buy btc or other coins.
Because if you have a bank credit to invest to crypto currency and if it happens that your invesment fails, then that would be a big problem. Its safer to invest with a capital in your own pocket.
Activity: 93
March 12, 2018, 02:08:52 AM
Yes! Selling my things in order to have a capital to be use as an investment for Bitcoin is better than thru borrowing,lending and the use of credit cards. Having a debt just to join an Bitcoin investment is not a good idea in which we all know that Bitcoin price is very unpredictable in which we may lost the investment anytime leaving you in debt but if you just sold your things you can replace it with aq one if investment become a success but if it fail then nothing to worry because you have no obligation that need to be settle.Investing and gambling are two totally different thing. Gambling depends wholly upon luck where as investing is done by considering all possible aspects, studying, researching and sensible thinking that has very little to relate with luck.We always invest in asset that have good potential and before doing so we do all analysis about it and consider the loss or profit that we can get in upcoming months or years. I agree to your statement that rather than investing in just one asset, the investment must be divided between some more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Bitcoin should be an alternative income generation source,and its very advisable to only invest what you can afford to lose, i don't think is selling valuable assets to buy BTC is a wise idea because you never know when and if you will lose them all. use BTC  better your life not put yourself in a position where you may regret.
Activity: 261
March 12, 2018, 01:32:37 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I'm not ready if I have to sell things at home to buy bitcoin because it's very risky. Bitcoin is beneficial, but you should consider the risks of bitcoin as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
March 12, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

I would go the other way around mate. Bitcoins for me is for transactions, less fees and mode of payment. It also provides income for many users and if I were you, I would invest or find a job where I can earn often so that I can save it and let it grow so that if I have enough money to spend, I would buy myself a car, a house and lot, put on a business that will surely run for long years. That, is a sure and safe investment for me. I do not want to let all of my bitcoins just stay as bitcoins forever you know. I will have a family and I want my family to live healthy.
Activity: 42
March 10, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
you can find a person who wants to sell Bitcoins to you via Paypal, (possibly using # bitcoin-otc), most exchanges do not work with PayPal.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
i'd like transactions to be made everywhere, to be sure in ur safety.I want to see it in banks
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 02:24:11 PM
I will, I joined the bitcoin is for my life and my family to become more beautiful, if there is such an opportunity, why not complete their goals, everyone's goal is different, my goal is to achieve their financial freedom.
Most of the hard workers who are involved with crypto currencies are working for the same purpose. They want to have a life where they are not supposed to have secret looks on the price tags and never bother to give second thought to once what they have decided. For this, they need to be financially very much stable. Bitcoin is a rescue and solution to their problems at the same time. I will not sell my bitcoin until it hits 50,000 dollars.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
You should not sell those to invest in Bitcoin, I do not encourage anyone to do this. Crypto market is very risky, if you do not have experience you will lose all capital. I recommend that you use the idle money to invest in Bitcoin. So you have the patience to hold them and wisely make decisions for the future.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
I do not intend to sell anything of mine such as cars, homes ... to invest in bitcoin right now. If I have the capital I will buy it. Accelerating slowly will be a good solution to get bitcoin. Selling houses to invest in bitcoin is now adventurous
Activity: 89
March 09, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
No i will not sell my all these things for bitcoin. I will invest in it only when i will have enough money to invest in it. Because investing in bitcoin is risky and in case if the price goes down then i will lose my things.
I agree with you because I also did same I did not sell anything for bitcoin and I think it’s not a good idea to sell any of your personal thing or property I arrange a money for bitcoin and then I invest here and from that investment I earn a lot of money from it so my Advice to everyone is that never sell thing for bitcoin because it’s not good your little investment can give you a big profit.
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
in every decision it is accompanied by a consequences, ether bad or good outcome , if you decide to sell all of your belongings to buy bitcoin it's your prerogative to do so , but make it sure that you can absorb all the consequences may happen. But for me , it's a big No, not a brilliant idea for taking a risky action due to volatility of bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Yes! Selling my things in order to have a capital to be use as an investment for Bitcoin is better than thru borrowing,lending and the use of credit cards. Having a debt just to join an Bitcoin investment is not a good idea in which we all know that Bitcoin price is very unpredictable in which we may lost the investment anytime leaving you in debt but if you just sold your things you can replace it with a new one if investment become a success but if it fail then nothing to worry because you have no obligation that need to be settle.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
Now I would not sell any big things for bitcoin.  Since the market has strong currency volatility and price per day can change several times.  in 5 years the market I think will calm down, and it will be possible to easily pay crypto currency for purchases without worrying about the price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
March 09, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

The short answer is: NO.
I would not want to risk most of my properties being liquidated for the purpose of acquiring bitcoin as it lacks collateral and security. Even though the profit returns on investing into cryptocurrency (bitcoin to be specific) seems to be high as compared to other investment mechanisms, I would rather use a partial of my monthly income into acquiring bitcoin rather than using my properties which are relatively higher in value.

I think, if you sell cars and houses to buy such as bitcoin, then you are a kind of gambling behavior, good trading strategies are more likely to make money, but should try to avoid gambling,

Well investing is also gambling, in a way that you are risking your assets for a return of profits in the future. I recommend that instead of liquidating your properties and investing it into bitcoin alone, you should try diversifying it by considering other investment types such as stocks, golds, bank deposits in order to reduce the chance of losing everything and to maximise profits.
Investing and gambling are two totally different thing. Gambling depends wholly upon luck where as investing is done by considering all possible aspects, studying, researching and sensible thinking that has very little to relate with luck.

We always invest in asset that have good potential and before doing so we do all analysis about it and consider the loss or profit that we can get in upcoming months or years. I agree to your statement that rather than investing in just one asset, the investment must be divided between some more.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
i dont need to sell some of my stuffs to buy bitcoin. because i can work for it to earn bitcoin we dont need to sell some of our stuffs because we cannot assure that we will earn or gain a profit when we invest our money in bitcoin. bitcoin price is always flactuating thats why it is very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: