Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 19. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 21, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
for now I do not have many items to sell and then converted into bitcoin, now I'm looking for bitcoin by following the existing bounty. from there I can collect bitcoins bit by bit. if I had a valuable item, what I would do is sell some of my things and then exchange them with bitcoin because I see now is a good time to buy bitcoin. look at the bitcoin price down, and expect the bitcoin to rise again.
That is a great way to collect some bitcoin but for me, you should just stick to those cryptocurrencies that you are getting from the bounties because it has a high potential in the future that its price might go up very high that you will earn a lot of income based on its bitcoin value so that is why, you just stick to them and sell your tokens when the price is really high so you can get more bitcoins.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:02:42 AM
if it is convenient and fast then Yes I am ready to trade goods for cryptocurrency
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 11:09:49 PM
for now I do not have many items to sell and then converted into bitcoin, now I'm looking for bitcoin by following the existing bounty. from there I can collect bitcoins bit by bit. if I had a valuable item, what I would do is sell some of my things and then exchange them with bitcoin because I see now is a good time to buy bitcoin. look at the bitcoin price down, and expect the bitcoin to rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 11:08:19 PM
I will sell the property to bitcoin, but it will not be sold to other altcoin. You know, in the world of encrypted money, bitcoin is the king. Having bitcoin always reassured me that we could think of this exchange as an investment. Of course, there is a premise that the sale of these property will not affect my life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
March 20, 2018, 11:01:39 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Each of us has a different perspective on how we look at things. For me, I wouldn't sell my stuffs just to buy a bitcoin or other digital crypto currencies. There are many ways to earn those coins and one of the source to earn those coins is this forum. All you need to do is apply to those campaign and complete all that task that are required.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 10:44:13 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
maybe but im too afraid to sell my things using bitcoin because i might get scam so i would be better i sell it using real money
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
For me its too risky to trade material things because you don't know if you'll get more of the things you traded. Selling them for bitcoin is not bad but think of it first before doing it so you won't be disappointed of the result.
Activity: 476
March 20, 2018, 10:22:34 PM
For me I will not do it. Yes I really want to invest ion bitcoin but Its not good for me to sell everything I own in order to buy or invest bitcoins. What I need to do is to work with it and have earned bitcoins. In this forum, there are many things to do that pays bitcoins and this can help.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

I know several investors who have sold cars and own bussiness for criptocurrency investment. Personally I think it should be free money for investment, no need to sell everything Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 20, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

It is to risky except you know that the exactly time when bitcoin price go much higher.
Let's say you know that tomorrow, someone want to buy a large amount of bitcoin, and make the bitcoin price increased much.
You can take the risk.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 20, 2018, 06:55:38 PM
I am thinking the other way around. I am using Bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency in order to stabilize my financial needs. Some did sell their belongings and assets just to get on board to Bitcoin some did a great job, some might suffered. The only thing you have to remember is to use only the money you are capable of losing. Selling your belongings and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not advisable for me.
It's gonna be not a good idea,  you may think how much risk in investing here and not exactly we've been lucky at all times.  What will happen to you if you've loss at your first attempt in crypto?  Probably, you will be regretting of what you have done-selling your belongings for nothing. You must not be doing this,  it is better to find others ways than of these to have capital.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
March 20, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

There is always an opportunity to do that and there are people here in this forum that are also asking if it is profitable to sell their house and invest on altcoins. The real thing is that, you do not have assurance if you are going to get profit so the best thing to do is just invest from your own money and test it out if it will work for you or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

The uncertainty and volatility in the price of cryptos, whose fluctuations are only supported by speculations, they make this decision difficult for any investor since we are talking about an unstable and uncertain market,where the loss of our capital can be absolute.
everything will depend on the courage that the person has to invest,
and personally I still do not have it.
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 03:35:19 PM
if the goods we sell are goods that are less useful, why should be afraid to sell it and we invest. as long as do not sell house, it is not recommended
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
Bitcoin is a valuable things in the whole world now.Bitcoin is a very good profitable coin in the world.Some times its price going to soo high and some times its going to low low and very low but if you stay with bitcoin u will get a very good profit.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
We know that bitcoin is the top valueable things in the world.Very soon in the future bitcoin will hit his previous all recoards.Because bitcoin price don't stay in a fixed price always.It's change always like a rollar costar runings.After some days bitcoin price will be pumped again.So don't be apnic.On that time we can sell our bitcoin and we will get a big amount of profite i think.So stay with bitcoin comunity.
Activity: 39
March 20, 2018, 02:21:33 PM
i will 100% used this opportunity, because, staffs will be old one day, but, if i buy bitcoin and so other coins too, it will give you more profit when it become old consequently. am always ready to trade or exchange with my staffs with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
March 20, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
I've already seen, or rather tested in the bot's telegram for buying / selling things and real estate for crypto currency, I liked the idea, if the developers finish this bot it will be very convenient, basically the trade for bitcoin is there
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

I think it is not ok to sell things for Bitcoin. Because when you can not say what it is the future. We know that Bitcoin has twice the value. So if you sell all your things, then it will not be good. Because Bitcoin is a long-term coin. And what if you do not have money when you face a problem? You can also take a loan from someone else. Then you will be damaged. So I think it's better not to do it. Because, nobody can tell what his future will be. So it will not be good to do this. Now what do you want?
Activity: 48
March 14, 2018, 02:49:24 AM
All ventures are in danger, and in addition interests in Bitcoin. Be that as it may, all controls are in the hands of the investors. For me by and by Bitcoin is my advantage for balance out my monetary needs, so I won't offer my property for venture since it is exceptionally unsafe. be that as it may, in the event that you have the strength to endure all the hazard, there is no damage on the off chance that you do it.
Pages:
Jump to: