Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 17. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I think it can be a hard decision for me to sell my things for bitcoin, but if this opportunity will leads me for a better life then I think I will sell it because if I sell it and the price of bitcoin is suddenly goes up then I think it is a good come back for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I won't do that since it is exceptionally risky to sell every one of the valuables for BTC investments better utilize the rest of the assets from the cost of day by day living to buy altcoin and you use in trading regardless of whether you get a misfortune it won't be too terrible for your life and still have the capacity to live not surprisingly.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
In the future the bitcoins and others crypto will be the only money in the world
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
I already sell stuff for Bitcoin but not any other crypto. I even offer 10-20% off for those who want to pay using Bitcoin. It's just my way of promoting BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. Also the pprice will grow up soon!
Activity: 81
March 25, 2018, 03:09:56 PM
I don't choose to do that. This is not investment but gambling. We all know that there is some risk investment COINS, the price will change at any time, when we sold all our assets investment currency, if the investment fails, we will lose some, I can't imagine the consequences
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

I've been into bitcoin investment but i never cashed out even a single penny out from my pocket. Besides, there are lots of ways to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies without having any capital at all like doing bounty campaign.
Yeah we can get profit without investing anything in bitcoin, if we will use our time and knowledge only but for this we will have to manage our time. Today bitcoin price is very high and as much as time passing bitcoin is getting expensive so I would suggest you to invest right now if you have money, you can make profit without investing but the investing profit will be much higher than the non-investing profit, at the same time you can use bounty campaign so it will be an additional profit to you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 01:38:24 AM
for me i wouldn't sell my stuff for bitcoin, i still can do it with working on some job in this forum like bounty campaigner. and i have the fact that for 4-5 years 'playing' bitcoin i never spend even one cent of my real money, i prefer to get it with no capital ehehehe. if i want to make an invesment or trading i use the bitcoin that i got from the work. but its up to you
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
March 25, 2018, 12:40:31 AM

I've been into bitcoin investment but i never cashed out even a single penny out from my pocket. Besides, there are lots of ways to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies without having any capital at all like doing bounty campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 25, 2018, 12:16:32 AM
I will be happy to sell smaller value items for Bitcoin or other altcoins I am interested in. But for high value items such as property and car, my country regulations are not clear so I don’t think I will do it until the regulations are clear.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
I think selling property to be used as a capital or investment is wrong. because the trade can be done is not a profit because every trade has a high risk. so I did not do that. I would rather seek capital by joining a bounty campaign and I invest and trade through the results from there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
There may be a conduct that is so. Sell assets that he had to buy a bitcoin. I guess people were frustrated in every thing done before and things like that are not in the suggest to get it started even though there is a big advantage in having lived through it
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
Obviously, giving all of your possessions like motor vehicle and devices for bitcoins is very abnormal. i feel this may happen if a person has clad to be entirely obsessed on bitcoins. I think, if a person cannot spare more money to place resources into bitcoins, he ought not contribute by any stretch of the imagination. within the event that you simply supply those things and afterwards purchase bitcoins and price goes lower, your money can stall out. you must live while not those things that have became a sort of demand for you.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
if in my opinion there is still no chance gan to sell bitcoin or our assets.
especially me and my friends where they are still stuck with the price of coin that I bought is still at its destruction.
Activity: 252
March 23, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
No that is definitely insane. You dont need to sell your property to invest in bitcoin. If you have some savings or extra cash then invest it in bitcoin. Bitcoin is helping you to have a better future not to sell your property.  Also, it is hard to predict the price of bitcoin if it will give us profit or give us losses.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
And who is limiting you now to do this act?)
There is already a smart contract, you can also put your property on any trading floor and write what you sell for Bitcoin
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
By and by I encourage you not. Obviously you can wind up rich in the event that you put invest into bitcoin or other crypto-currencies however you can lose everything that you have. On this forum there are approaches to profit perhaps not so quick but rather you don't risk anything.
Activity: 103
March 23, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
More like opportunity to buy. Why would you want to sell low when there is a chance for you to wait and sell high and make much more profits than you would if you sold now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
March 23, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
If you sell something that you are in need of you will just put yourself in a critical state. Never sell something like your house pc and cars unless you are still using it and need it in your daily life. Bitcoin is something that isn't giving you a lot of money everytime just like right now the value goes down, your net worth goes down too. Use Bitcoin as something that is just a second source of income. Selling something important to you and specially when it is essential for your daily life is never worth.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 23, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

I prefer to sell it when it is in need if not in need of money then I just keep it or use it to play altcoin trading because I want to grow the assets I have with altcoin trading that can be bought with bitcoin.
You should not practice that thing because you don't know if the market is still that good opportunity to sell some bitcoin if you need money so you need to set some targets in order to have a clear vision when you are going to sell your bitcoin so you will not end up selling bitcoin for a cheap price because emergencies can occur even the market is still bad.
Pages:
Jump to: