Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 21. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

A Big NO, I will never sell my stuff or any thing in my house to buy bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and one of them are joining bounty campaign, all you need to do is to wait until you recieve your payment in campaign  
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
I think it depends on the person and their aim. While i may not be able to control people's wishes, i think it will be very rash to sell your properties for BTC investment, especially when they are very valuable as with BTC, things can go either ways. Your investments can come good or go bad. You might want to invest only monies that you can afford to lose. Except you have a strategy for which you can recoup your investments without loss. The history of BTC has shown that there have been huge investment losses as much as high gains. In all, the choice is yours.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
If i have given an opportunity to sell my bitcoin, I will grab it because i will invest it to other.I will use the remaing funds for me daily needs,education of my children and also have savings.
Good to sell when you think you are already earning enough of money. It is good to be wiser for you to save and grow your money in other important matters. Like spending our btc for our future like education is really worth spending. So for me thats good for our own intentions why we invest in bitcoin. 
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
March 09, 2018, 04:23:49 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
i dont have any stuff to sell what i can only offer is my work for crypto but i buy stuff using crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 04:23:24 AM
now It's 8k8 it's time to buy not sell  Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 04:21:35 AM
If i have given an opportunity to sell my bitcoin, I will grab it because i will invest it to other.I will use the remaing funds for me daily needs,education of my children and also have savings.
Activity: 420
March 09, 2018, 04:17:18 AM
I will not do that, because it is very risky to sell all the valuables for bitcoin investments, better use the remaining funds from the cost of daily living, to buy altcoin and you use in trading. even if you get a loss, it will not be too bad for your life, and still be able to live life as usual.
Activity: 518
March 09, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
I don't see sense to sell things for purchase of bitcoin. It is better to reduce a few the operating costs and the remains to enclose in crypto`s.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 09, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
I am not a great fan of selling things to get Bitcoin but I would definitely try to save some amount from general expenses and will invest it in Bitcoin/crypto as in that case, I won't have to worry about it through as an average investment point of view that will help me to take bigger risk so I won't sell the commodities for it.
Activity: 280
March 09, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

Until now I never did sell real life assets to buy bitcoin.
I try to learn first before really investing in bitcoin. basically I am a trader. I once had experience trading in forex. so, when I switch to crypto, I try to use enough money. then now I can increase my capital. so far I have got a lot from trading. slowly but surely
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
March 09, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
I would have sold it for bitcoin if I knew that I would later be able to convert it back into fiat.
The problem is that I know that I will have some problems converting it back because it's going to be almost impossible to prove the bank that I actually got the bitcoin from selling one of my stuffs and not for selling drugs.

So I will only sell it for bitcoin if I will have a usage for that bitcoin, or if I will want to increase my position in bitcoin, otherwise I will just be selling for regular fiat.
hrz
Activity: 476
March 09, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
I am more inclined to dig bitcoin for my trading, to sell the property to buy bitcoin if I do not agree.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
March 09, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

if i have that opportunity, i won't do that.
but if i have an opportunity to go back to the past, i would sell my house in 2009 and buy bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 02:36:01 AM
I would not advise selling all my property for the sake of Bitcoin or the Altcoins. For me it's a way to earn money, not loss. Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
March 09, 2018, 02:26:49 AM
For me it is too pushy. I buy bitcoin with money I never use, to invest, although it is certain that everyone invests to make big profits, but that does not mean we have to spend all our belongings.

Of course, selling all your belongings like car and gadgets for bitcoins is really weird. I think this will happen if  a person has become completely addicted to bitcoins. I think, if a person is not able to save extra money to invest in bitcoins, he should not invest at all. If you sell those things and then buy bitcoins and price goes lower, your money will get stuck. You will have to live without those things which have become some sort of need for you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
March 09, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I don't think so. it is about what you want and for your involvement in bitcoin or other crypto.
when you want to invest in bitcoin or altcoin, you should have a basic knowledge of all the things you will do. whether it is the capital of the loan or you sell the house. Basically, you are doing speculation and as you wish.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 02:09:59 AM
I think it is possible because, "business" generally, is a pool of risk. There are people who invested in business with their hard earned money yet couldn't succeed,and not because thay did not sale their personal property to invest in the business but because some failed for many other reasons. If you study the cryptcurrency market and you think you have the courage to sell your property to invest ,is not a bad options because, there are many who sold their belongings to invest but were successful. Your success or failure in business doe not depend on the means through which you raised the capital , it's just the level of your experience and plans, in my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 09, 2018, 02:02:36 AM
No and never. In the event that I had opportunity to offer my anything of my need and so forth for bitcoin, I could never do it. Besides its not even lawfully conceivable to offer your stuff like my laptop and auto with bitcoin in the event that it isn't sanctioned in your nation and isn't considered as a cash. In any case, regardless of whether I might, I be able to wont cause I cannot exchange my genuine stuff to some virtual money that individuals don't know where it originated from and furthermore being very unstable in nature makes it hard to offer. There is still scaffold that should be developed between genuine and virtual world. The trust is vital on the off chance that one is to utilize computerized resource and that trust is yet to be manufactured.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 01:48:18 AM
yes, I have sold the car, to buy bitcoin and then I save until now I hope in the next two years bitcoin price is higher than the previous year. so the profits that I get very much.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 09, 2018, 01:32:35 AM
No I don't have that opportunity yet because in my locality only very less people knows about bitcoin so it is hard to find trades for bitcoin to goods and vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: