Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 16. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
No, I think time should keep bitcoin, because bitcoin prices may rise sharply in late 2018, so be patient, bitcoin is very good for long term investment and stability.
Activity: 98
May 09, 2018, 07:17:28 PM
We all know that bitcoin is the most valuable thing in the world. It will soon in the future bitcoin will hit all the previous recoards.
Because bitcoin price is not fixed in fixed price always. It always change like clock movement After few days bitcoin price will be pumped again. So do not panic At that point we can sell our bitcoin and we will get a huge amount of profit. For now I will remain confident and sure and I will stick to bitcoin and will not sell it now
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:17:16 PM
No, that does not make any sense. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, neither is it a commodity or an asset per se.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 07:09:25 PM
I will not sell what I have to buy bit coin or other coins but rather I will sell bit coin and buy my wants and my needs.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
May 09, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I am not in favour of such actions. It is at least stupid and reckless. Selling something for things you don't understand. So you can stay without pants. And you can not borrow for the purchase of bitcoins or investments.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 09, 2018, 06:56:09 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
No I will not do such thing as selling my stuffs in exchange for any currency although I can do have a lot more chances to regain it once I have sold it if I will be going to purchase Bitcoin and do investment beyond it. I haven't imagine that I will be selling my stuffs because it has a lot more greater value that money in which I have invested all my time and effort and sentimental value will also count as one of those reason. But if I will be a practical people concern to obtain money in sake of business mindset, I will be doing such thing since money is literally a worthy and a lot more valuable thing needed by each and everyone of us in our innovated society. But as for now, I am not pretty sure about selling my stuffs jn exchange of crypto because I value most those that I have personally.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
I am convinced that it is dangerous to sell our assets in order to buy btc. If an investor has limited resources I think he should give up the BTC and invest in low price altcoins, diversifying and hoping for a huge growth of one of them.
Activity: 109
May 09, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
If you are an investor by day then I think you can do it because I am currently seeing bitcoin prices going up, but if you are a long term investor then keep it until the end of the year This will be better.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 06:47:13 PM
NO, not because i would not want to make transactions with my bitcoin or any other altcoin, but its not ideal to ones belonging/property
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
May 09, 2018, 06:09:56 PM
I already sell stuff for Bitcoin but not any other crypto. I even offer 10-20% off for those who want to pay using Bitcoin. It's just my way of promoting BTC
This is nice way to spread bitcoin among people and increasing your earning from bitcoin, I want to get profit from it but it will be high if I will use it as business for payment, we should speared bitcoin you are paying or receiving bitcoin as payment, we can sell some kind of domestics goods as payment of bitcoin and should allow people to sell their bitcoin to pay for goods what they need.
Activity: 117
May 09, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
There is literally nothing I wouldn't sell for bitcoin or any major alt, especially privacy coins. House, check, car, check, books, electronics, etc., etc. crypto is as good as or better than cash to me.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

i can say no for that. i don't want to take a risk with especially with selling a car or some stuff which i think it will like a gambling.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 09, 2018, 12:44:06 PM
chances are I will not do that and I try very hard to be able to get as much bitcoin as I can without selling my assets, I believe there are still some ways to get bitcoin. because when I sell my assets I get more scared if I lose.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 09, 2018, 12:33:06 PM
Now is not the opportunity to sell bitcoin. Because the cryptocurreny market is slowly rising, prices are still low. This is the time you should buy bitcoin into your wallet more, should not sell. If you sell bitcoin right now, you will have regrets in the near future.
Activity: 123
May 09, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
this time is the right time for everyone who hold bitcoin and hope that bitcoin price will go up and i can have good profit besides high price but if want to hold it no problem Wink
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
May 09, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
I think, if you sell cars and houses to buy such as bitcoin, then you are a kind of gambling behavior, good trading strategies are more likely to make money, but should try to avoid gambling,

Thinking of selling your assets is probably too much. That is too risky because bitcoin rate can suddenly increase or decrease (unstable) which can be either a gain or loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 09, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
It's not great opportunity to sell bitcoin. you need some month wait then sell it because I believed some month will left then bitcoin prices will increase & that time is the best opportunity for you to sell bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
I am already doing it, taking only Bitcoin as payment for my services and consultancies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

it's a good idea to sell bitcoin when you feel that it's worth it because the money is bigger than you

as well as the best deal of bitcoin when selling low for in case the value grows even larger 😊😀
Activity: 517
May 09, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
Not now think,my decision also good think to the trading.I can not loss in my money. Suddenly I will waiting for days again Bitcoin price come back..
Pages:
Jump to: