Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 26. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 07:48:50 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I would personally only invest what I can afford to lose in case of failure (ie savings or dedicated money for something extra - travel or so on).
But selling my stuff to invest, it looks more like gambling.  Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
March 06, 2018, 07:40:44 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
If you want to sell your stuffs to invest on crypto currencies then it is a bad idea because price of crypto is volatile so it may lose its value at any time.But you can sell your things which is not important to you or you really wanna sell it then if possible trade it for crypto currency and it will be investment and it will produce return in future and direct convertion of crypto save the transaction fee and withdraw fee from exchange.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 06, 2018, 07:36:16 AM
I will not sell my valuables to trade with bitcoin, because it's too risky.
I will use my excess money for bitcoin trading, I choose altcoin as a means of trading, because it does not require large funds. besides the advantage of altcoin trading is greater than the bitcoin.

Yes, but there are people who did that kind of stuff lately:

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/dutch-bitcoin-family-sells-everything-and-moves-to-campsite-to-wait-for-the-cryptocurrency-boom/news-story/dc9934d548fcd12c1864b510ceab3641

It looks like he really gamble because after the December madness, bitcoin was never the same. And that was about 4 months ago so I'm sure that he regrets his decision for doing it.

Personally, I'm not that stupid. I will not sell everything just to invest in bitcoin. The risk is too high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 07:30:39 AM
I will not sell my valuables to trade with bitcoin, because it's too risky.
I will use my excess money for bitcoin trading, I choose altcoin as a means of trading, because it does not require large funds. besides the advantage of altcoin trading is greater than the bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
March 06, 2018, 07:23:59 AM
I already sell stuff for Bitcoin but not any other crypto. I even offer 10-20% off for those who want to pay using Bitcoin. It's just my way of promoting BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
I can sell it for Bitcoin or Ethereum and other promising coin. All is about business it ether you gain or you loss in business.If your not a risk taker your not a business orientated.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
March 06, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

The short answer is: NO.
I would not want to risk most of my properties being liquidated for the purpose of acquiring bitcoin as it lacks collateral and security. Even though the profit returns on investing into cryptocurrency (bitcoin to be specific) seems to be high as compared to other investment mechanisms, I would rather use a partial of my monthly income into acquiring bitcoin rather than using my properties which are relatively higher in value.

I think, if you sell cars and houses to buy such as bitcoin, then you are a kind of gambling behavior, good trading strategies are more likely to make money, but should try to avoid gambling,

Well investing is also gambling, in a way that you are risking your assets for a return of profits in the future. I recommend that instead of liquidating your properties and investing it into bitcoin alone, you should try diversifying it by considering other investment types such as stocks, golds, bank deposits in order to reduce the chance of losing everything and to maximise profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 07:08:29 AM
I think, if you sell cars and houses to buy such as bitcoin, then you are a kind of gambling behavior, good trading strategies are more likely to make money, but should try to avoid gambling,
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
March 06, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
I am thinking the other way around. I am using Bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency in order to stabilize my financial needs. Some did sell their belongings and assets just to get on board to Bitcoin some did a great job, some might suffered. The only thing you have to remember is to use only the money you are capable of losing. Selling your belongings and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not advisable for me.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: