Pages:
Author

Topic: Optiminer/Zcash v1.7 (GPU, Windows+Linux, AMD) - page 20. (Read 115919 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
haha and what makes you think that its bullshit and I have not done any of that? Guess you don't like my stance on open crypto and calling out devs that go against the founding principles of it, but that makes me the bullshitter and entitled one right? My history in crypto clearly speaks for itself, but here you go for laughs

oh and I appreciate you writing love notes for me...its sweet Smiley

Not sure what's so special about that screenshot, your tonga's that are running so slow? Should at least do 190, easily..

If that would have been 10 x Ellesmere i would have said, ok, that's nice..

Still, if one goes down and your system freezes you have 9 other gpu's sitting there being super productive Wink

i honestly don't see the point.. but if that makes you happy, well, then i'm happy too!  Cool

You would think with those Bios Editing skills and having figured out the timings they would be a lot faster  Huh

I am sure this would help-- I made the picture with your post in the background so you would know I am not bullshitting Grin

I would post a picture from the MemAdjustment tab but I do not want to give you the info to actually show you how to adjust ALL timings

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
thats not stock. I get 415 on win clay 11.1,, -96mv just curious if any better option
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
haha and what makes you think that its bullshit and I have not done any of that? Guess you don't like my stance on open crypto and calling out devs that go against the founding principles of it, but that makes me the bullshitter and entitled one right? My history in crypto clearly speaks for itself, but here you go for laughs

Not sure what's so special about that screenshot, your tonga's that are running so slow? Should at least do 190, easily..

If that would have been 10 x Ellesmere i would have said, ok, that's nice..

Still, if one goes down and your system freezes you have 9 other gpu's sitting there being super productive Wink

i honestly don't see the point.. but if that makes you happy, well, then i'm happy too!  Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Claymore still faster in windows

Not for my Nano/Furrys it isn't!

Any info on stock nano speed please?

I get about 10 Sols/s more than on Claymore's v11.1. I'm on linux.

And how much would it be please?
Activity: 150

I get about 10 Sols/s more than on Claymore's v11.1. I'm on linux.

legendary
Activity: 2144
Merit: 1399

Lol id love to know about my infamous bullshit claims.
Sure...im the entitled one haha

I am not sure but maybe the ones about building 10-12 GPU rigs or the one about figuring out the RAM timings on GPU's or ....

Unlike you I pay the fees because I do not write miners.  If I do not like one I move to another one.  Secondly, I do not post shit like you (unless it is warranted) and unlike you I REALLY do have the RAM timings and all the rest of the BIOS mapped out.   Grin

I included a little text file with a message for you in it.

Activity: 29
[info] Connecting to zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6633.
[error] TLS handshake with zec-eu1.nanopool.org failed: certificate verify failed

Nanopool uses a self-signed certificate. Optminner does not accept this as it gives this it cannot verify that there is no man-in-the-middle attack.

Thank you, is there possibility (I have download the certificate) to tell optiminer to use them?

I might add the option to specify the pool certificate fingerprint on the command line. This would allow you to mine on a pool that uses self-signed certificates in a mostly secure way.

Is that already available?
Activity: 25
tnank you Smiley
Activity: 224
CryptoLearner

SET GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1
optiminer -s zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666 -u t1MPFQTjL4HonnrwEZ8gy3DdTaRCkzyKPbr.voron -p x -i 6
:RESTART
optiminer something
goto :RESTART
pause

correct?

Ah nope, like this

Code:

optiminer -s zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666 -u t1MPFQTjL4HonnrwEZ8gy3DdTaRCkzyKPbr.voron -p x -i 6

no need for the pause it will go into endless loop anyway except if you close the window yourself Smiley
I have a problem with optiminer. after a few hours it is closed. how to set restart miner?
my bat file:

optiminer -s zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666zec -u t1MPFQTjL4HonnrwEZ8gy3DdTaRCkzyKPbr.voron -p x -i 6
pause

If you miner exit, to restart it use something like this in your bat

Code:
optiminer something

each time optiminer exit, it will be restarted. You could also look as to why it does that.

optiminer something
pause

correct?
CryptoLearner
I have a problem with optiminer. after a few hours it is closed. how to set restart miner?
my bat file:

optiminer -s zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666zec -u t1MPFQTjL4HonnrwEZ8gy3DdTaRCkzyKPbr.voron -p x -i 6
pause

If you miner exit, to restart it use something like this in your bat

Code:
optiminer something

each time optiminer exit, it will be restarted. You could also look as to why it does that.

Activity: 46

Activity: 180
my bat file:

pause
Activity: 40
Any idea how to fix this issue on CentOS 7 :

/optiminer-zcash: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./optiminer-zcash)

I installed the compat-libstdc++ but i get the same issue, any idea ? Will be great to have Optiminer on CentOS 7.

You need to install the library standalone somewhere, and then point to it when starting the miner.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/where_library_is_installed/ ./optiminer-zcash something
Thanks, i did this, right now i get a new error : [warning] Failed to list devices of platform 0: "CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND" Ignoring this platform,  any idea ?

Have you followed the steps, to install compatible AMD drivers ? This message mean it doesn't find any gpus or compatible ones

read this

https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash

also your issue with the lib was listed in this page.

Sure, but looks like this miner is not compiled to work with CentOS, I hope will be made in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2144
Merit: 1399
nice, now you are trying to tell the guy how to spend his money.
wtf world, wtf ?!

No, I'm telling him how to spend MY money, which I have regrettably chosen to share with him because I have no other choice if I want to remain profitable. So yes, with kilo hashes  free mining power he has from my rigs, I have every right to tell him how to spend my money.

He makes way over 1k USD PER DAY from all of us, so I don't think a 90USD card will hurt his bottom line Roll Eyes

What an assshole - I am pretty certain there are other miners you can use, I am also certain that when you use Optiminers miner you agree to the fee and therefore it is NOT your money anymore.

Lastly, you need to go make up some more shit to spew and make up some more of your infamous bullshit claims.  Stop acting like an entitled prick

Lol id love to know about my infamous bullshit claims. What I have to say about this subject does not make me an entitled prick. What happens when an open source community is taken over by greed is this exact thing...no I dont have to use his software but I have no choice but to do so, until awesome efforts like zawawa's open source miner catches up to hardware limitations and levels the playing field for everyone, and the little miners take in as much profits as the big farms and the system works as intended.

And no I also dont have anything against rewarding early devs for their optimization work ( I have supported both optiminer and claymore with dev fees since day 1 even though I could turn them off), I am a developer myself and get it (even though all my work is open source). What I do have issues with are ENTITLED devs that charge what is essentially a subscription fee to their software, charge ridiculous fees that eat into most of our profits using our power and hardware, then act like children when the people funding them ask for improvements and fixes to basic issues that a 10% miner should not have.

Sure...im the entitled one haha

You have every right to NOT use miners that charge a development fee. Their licence mentions explicitly that if you use the miner you accept the miners fee. The only reason why you still use Fee based miners is because you are too greedy to have a principled stand rejecting fee based miners, and do not support free miners with enough donations. Its people like you that think that others should work for free so your lazy ass can mine more efficiently. If that is not the DEFINITION of an entitled prick, I do not know what is.

You are new here and don't know much about the community so I wont bother responding to your naivety, but if you bothered looking me up you would know very well where my principles stand...if this post does not make it clear to you I don't know what else does:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17527667
CryptoLearner

/optiminer-zcash: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./optiminer-zcash)

I installed the compat-libstdc++ but i get the same issue, any idea ? Will be great to have Optiminer on CentOS 7.

You need to install the library standalone somewhere, and then point to it when starting the miner.

Thanks, i did this, right now i get a new error : [warning] Failed to list devices of platform 0: "CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND" Ignoring this platform,  any idea ?

Have you followed the steps, to install compatible AMD drivers ? This message mean it doesn't find any gpus or compatible ones

read this

https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash

also your issue with the lib was listed in this page.
Activity: 40

Thanks, i did this, right now i get a new error : [warning] Failed to list devices of platform 0: "CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND" Ignoring this platform,  any idea ?
Pages:
Jump to: