Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic for 2018? - page 10. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
December 22, 2017, 12:22:29 PM
Currently, we saw a 50% decline which could not be said less than a crash - those thinking that this is a correction are proved wrong now because retracement has deepened down very hard over Bitcoins, sellers taking the opportunity to just make the ending worst for everyone and they are somewhat successful in doing so. Albeit, I see it more as an opportunity to buy back at these low rates and take the advantage to make our new year better when it will revive back very strongly, and we all know that Bitcoin really proves that it's one of the best "currencies" of all time. Yes, I am completely optimistic about 2018 and feel that Bitcoins will turn back to its "high values" the first of January itself.

a new round of crash just has been started, i just hope btc doesnt crash below 10k, if it does the panic sell wall will kill the price for a while and all those optimistic prices for Q1 2018 will be heavily delayed unless the whales comes back and start re investing their pulled out funds as the price will goes much more down than the current x-X
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 22, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
Currently, we saw a 50% decline which could not be said less than a crash - those thinking that this is a correction are proved wrong now because retracement has deepened down very hard over Bitcoins, sellers taking the opportunity to just make the ending worst for everyone and they are somewhat successful in doing so. Albeit, I see it more as an opportunity to buy back at these low rates and take the advantage to make our new year better when it will revive back very strongly, and we all know that Bitcoin really proves that it's one of the best "currencies" of all time. Yes, I am completely optimistic about 2018 and feel that Bitcoins will turn back to its "high values" the first of January itself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 22, 2017, 12:17:54 PM
2017 has been incredible.   I think that 2018 will be another breakout year. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 12:11:34 PM
I am very optimistic that in the year 2018 bitcoin will progress
Because it will be a lot of enthusiasts who start to know him and there is a possibility for them to be interested in investing
From that we must have a stronger determination that bitcoin is able to make a lot of profit every time.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:08:43 PM
I hope there will be good opportunities this coming 2018 for like me who used to rely on bitcoin for my financial issues. I barely made it though in this year because it was not that long since I started Bitcoin. If you're going to ask me to rate it I would give a perfect 10. I'll keep my hopes up and be ready to face 2018 with heads high and earn a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
December 22, 2017, 11:59:25 AM
we might not really be optimistic, but this user is surely

$1 Mln Bet On Bitcoin In December 2018

with current changes in panic sells its not clear what will happen in short term, but in long term bitcoin will be back to its place
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 22, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
Yeah, the year of 2017 was a roller-coaster year for cryptocurrencies and especially for the Bitcoin but things on the end are on a better level as compared to that of the beginning of the year but I am expecting this correction to last next 3 months and then the next rally would take place in the market. If you are specifically asking about the number on the scale then I would say 7 out of 10 because we still have some issues including higher fees and we might or might not find the solution for it immediately.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
December 22, 2017, 11:52:16 AM
I am trying to stay optimistic about 2018. But there is a part of me who asks why it dropped? Who exactly made it drop? And what will change to make the price increase again?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

every year we live with hopes that will be better than the previous year. I was in the same mindset for 2017. But it was not very efficient. we are entering 2018 with the same hopes. 2018 will be greater than 2017  Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 11:27:55 AM
I can say I'm pretty optimistic as for next year and the future regarding BTC.Perhaps for some people now everything looks pretty bad because price is drop hard and fees are so high,transaction are very slow,but if we look into the past this is nothing new and is quite normal in the world of cryptocurrency.

I remember days when BTC is worth only 200$ and even 1000$ seemed pretty far away,now we are above 10 000$ and when problems with high fees and slow transaction be resolved it will be difficult for someone or something to stand on the road to further progress of BTC.

From 1-10 my optimism is very high 9,the next year will be even more interesting then 2017 Smiley

Price declined significantly today, I don't know what happeend. Yet, I'm still optimistic about bitcoin. Pump and dumps happen frequently in the market and whales make money from this actions, as you know.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
December 22, 2017, 11:26:51 AM
I am optimistic that bitcoin will surpass all the hard forks that we'll be facing. Sure there be challenges and downs that the industry will be experience but surely we'll all get through it, heads up. I can say that it's 8/10 bitcoin is a strong community bu there are still few things that needs to be improved. However, I know that in time bitcoin along with its transaction (specifically the fee) will be fixed favorable to its users.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 11:18:19 AM
Another week we will be celebrating the 2018 new year, and it appears that many users redeem to their bitcoin and altcoin fiat thus making the price of all today's cryptocurrencies drop and bitcoin has dropped 27%. but I'm optimistic that 2018 bitcoin and altcoin will be better than this year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

2018 will be ICE AGE for Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
December 22, 2017, 10:49:12 AM
10 because in every investment decision you'll need to be optimistic about it because you place your trust on that one because if you don't believe in it then who else are you going to expect to be optimistic about that when the one who takes the risk isn't feeling positive or optimistic towards then there is a high chance that it will fail.
Activity: 55
December 22, 2017, 10:44:42 AM
I hope bitcoin could recover from its downfall today, decenber 22 2017. I see it is collapsing from $17k to $12k and still going down. It would be better if it recovers after christmas season so I could celebrate the new year with greater earnings.

I am hopeful too, we had like 5 crashes this year if I remember correctly; anyway see it as a sale.
Have a good Christmas everyone 👍
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:42:19 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

hopefully that's true. and bitcoin increases in 2018 as in 2017.
Activity: 51
December 22, 2017, 10:33:14 AM
I hope bitcoin could recover from its downfall today, decenber 22 2017. I see it is collapsing from $17k to $12k and still going down. It would be better if it recovers after christmas season so I could celebrate the new year with greater earnings.
Activity: 52
December 22, 2017, 10:28:17 AM
Bitcoin still has a long way to go. We should be optimistic because it just starts.
Activity: 221
December 22, 2017, 10:23:51 AM
I am one of the bitcoin lovers community. 2018 would be better for bitcoin and also other cryptocurrency, that's my hope. When significant bitcoin price increases occur by the end of this year, bitcoin is increasingly recognized worldwide. this is good news, because bitcoin users will increase in the next year. That is, bitcoin will become the world's currency.
Activity: 117
December 22, 2017, 09:58:14 AM
Let's hope that in 2018 everything will be even better than today. I wish that all states take bitcoin and help develop it. Did not make obstacles in its development. After all, the cost of other crypto-currencies depends on this.
Happy New Year, everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: