Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic for 2018? - page 5. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 09:08:42 PM
Yes we should always be optimistic for the upcoming year. We should always believe that good things will happen in the future of course with our determination and courage to pursue what we are aiming for in life. Possibilities are always there waiting for us, all we have to do is to work hard for it and make some strategies that will help us grow and productive on the journey we are going to take. Because there are always possible positive outcome in the future. Lets all hope and pray for the upcoming new year that it brings new ideas and hopes for us to make our lives better, and bitcoin will soar high for the upcoming 2018.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 09:04:46 PM
I'm very optimistic, because I think with the decline of the bitcoin end of late, making the beginning of better according to me, so I hope the bitcoin increased in the year 2018.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 09:03:04 PM
Yes, I agree with this. Optimism gives high confidence to move towards success. But keep in mind that everything is risky, like investing in Bitcoin, we should be able to evaluate this risk from an early age before all those risks come to us and harm us.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:58:27 PM
I'm a glass-half-full kind of person, so I see things in an optimistic way. Sure, I have room to be skeptical, but that just means you have to be wise sometimes. So yeah, I would say I'm optimistic about the coming year of 2018, and hoping for bitcoin to become greater.
Activity: 322
December 26, 2017, 08:49:52 PM
I am very optimistic about 2018. I think bitcoin will be more popular and more valuable. I would say 9/10
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 08:45:06 PM
I am going to go for a 6.5/10

1 would be a bad outcome, 10 would be a multiple lottery type winning scenario, 5 being neutral. I think all told it will be a great year for crypto and Bitcoin. IT will need lots of work and will have many challenges - but it will be a great year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
December 26, 2017, 08:41:12 PM
Since bitcoin has already been accepted bg a lot of people this year, and the crypto market seems to be growing, i think that 2018 will be another great year for the crypto market, not just for bitcoin, we might see a lot of people becoming millionaires using altcoins aside from bitcoin. There will still be negativity around, but one thing will be certain this change will be adopted by a lot of people and hopefully governments and banks will also adopt.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
December 26, 2017, 08:01:30 PM
There is no denying it 2018 should be a great year for bitcoin even better than 2017. If you think about it we are now seeing wall street coming aboard the bitcoin train. That in my opinion will only help to make demand stronger as well a encourage developers to try to fix transaction fees and confirmation speeds. The bad news will never stop but we should be ok as long as the good news and  developments dont stop.
I completely agree with you mate, there will be good and bad news for sure (hopefully the good will be way more than the bad ones). For me personally, 2018 is going to be a great year for Bitcoin and all the promising Altcoins. New and new people are joining the Crypto rocket to the moon and I'm pretty sure that we crypto-believers will skyrocket soon!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 26, 2017, 07:51:55 PM
Every year brings new challenges in the market world. New coins are constantly rising and that is causing the changes and the shifting in the crypto order. Bitcoin is my favorable for the 2018 and I believe it will prosper in that year. By my opinion, it will achieve even greater prices and maybe rise to 50000. On the scale from 1 to 10, I would give the Bitcoin score 7 in the rising curve cause this year proved that Bitcoin can achieve much more if investment in it is done. Bitcoin was the first and beliefs in that first crypto coin that is implementing itself into everything are causing the growth.
Activity: 327
December 26, 2017, 07:49:06 PM
I am very confident in 2018 I will be more successful in earning bitcoin earnings by way of trading, because I have prepared and understand the science of good trading, with the science that I have for trading, I am more optimistic to get profit in 2018.
Each and every user in this forum will be having this same enthusiasm to earn more coins,remember bitcoin is limited  Tongue since you know the science of trading make sure that you leave some coins for the rest of the world too.  Grin i expect a silent months ahead and we will be trading range bound for quite some time and we might see rallies in alt coin market.
Activity: 489
December 26, 2017, 07:45:07 PM
yes, I agree with you. Optimism is an attitude that a successful person must possess.
I am optimistic with bitcoin from the first I know bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will develop well, even I am sure that someday bitcoin will be equivalent to lamborghini price.
Same here. I am very hopeful and optimistic that as another year opens, it will be a great start for me together bitcoin. I truly learned enough with the basics here in bitcoin. And I am actually looking forward for more learnings here to earn more. Bitcoin gives me hope and makes me rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:03:09 PM
O yesss...We have no choice but to be optimistic! Great and crazy things are yet to come in the crypto currency world. So we must stand by and hold on until things are unfolded one by one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
December 26, 2017, 05:39:57 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

Yes, Being optimistic is one of the things that pushes us to do hardwork. And it also brings us to be a good and humble person while earning a huge amount of profit. Well, in my case, if i will rate how optimistic am I this coming 2018, I will rate myself 10. Why? Because bitcoin is not yet fulfilled it's needed in our world. This is not yet popular in over the world. And i know that this coming 2018, The demand of it will increase and increase as well as the price. And I know, As a bitcoin holder, I can be rich because i'm doing what's right and I'm playing safe in my Bitcoin life.
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 05:11:33 PM
I would vote for 9 for the new year. I don't know why but I feel optimistic about new year. It's good to be positive also. About bitcoin, I think most people getting know it and this will increase its popularity and value of course.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
December 26, 2017, 05:04:42 PM
As far as I know, Bitcoin has always been through all the years successfully. Even though there was so much trouble happened but still Bitcoin still stood up and always happened to make a surprise with its value. This year 2017 was a really great year for it, it reached its greatest peak all overtime this year and still stay with a pretty stable price at the end of the year.

So, I think I'd give a 9 for the next 1 year. Even though I want to give it a 10, but it just doesn't feel realistic for me to give that perfect number.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

Really optimistic here too and somewhat calm/rest assured. Investment in altcoins is also a point of focus in the new year; really thinking of all that needs to be done to have these investments up and running and having multiple streams of income from all of them. The price of Bitcoin I did hear will dip and stabilize so as to make room for the altcoins uprising. A lot of potential altcoins in view and with high prospects too. Dreams are definitely set and the leverage of the Cryptocurrency world is available for us.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 26, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

Being optimistic is one of a characteristic of a person with a goal to be successful. We might not have all the guts to get what we want easier but by being optimistic, we are showing the world that we are eager to reach our goals. I'm looking forward for a better and succesful 2018. I wish to get all the blessings that I deserve through my hard work.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 110
Give Hope For Everyone!
December 26, 2017, 04:33:35 PM
Being pessimistic will not bring us anything, so I'm 10/10 optimistic with bitcoin's future in this coming 2018. And also I'll expect a more bumpy and dramatic ride. But bitcoin will still hold the crown.
Activity: 151
December 26, 2017, 04:22:19 PM
We are all optimistic, I think that will go more up next year.

Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 26, 2017, 04:19:18 PM
yes, I agree with you. Optimism is an attitude that a successful person must possess.
I am optimistic with bitcoin from the first I know bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will develop well, even I am sure that someday bitcoin will be equivalent to lamborghini price.

True, In order to be successful it is necessary to take risk and be positive enough to succeed each unkown steps. Nothing will be done by sitting in each of our safe zone, and it goes with every aspect in life and business including trading cryptocurrency. There will always be ups and downs like how bitcoin is in the market but it eventually always find to breakthrough each challenges.
Pages:
Jump to: