Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic for 2018? - page 8. (Read 1159 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190
December 24, 2017, 11:13:24 AM
Yes, I am very optimistic in 2018 about crypto currencies. I think the price of Bitcoin will reach $60K. But Bitcoin Cash can take some part of this value. Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:12:11 AM
yes sure, blockchain and tangle will disrupt the banking industry.
as i see it, maybe the banking industry shaking up the crypto prices so they can enter in low value cryptos..
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
December 24, 2017, 11:09:53 AM
I'm of the same opinion as many others here Smiley I'm optimistic for 2018 even after the large price correction we've just and the flaws with fees and transaction in bitcoin I still believe we can see a 500+% increase for 2018
The transaction flaws is the biggest issue with bitcoin and until that is solved i really do not want to see the price going up just like that without any base,gambling was the best thing i liked with bitcoin and with the price so high and the transaction delay is really high it is really irritating to wait for a long time to make the bet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
December 24, 2017, 11:06:34 AM
There is no denying it 2018 should be a great year for bitcoin even better than 2017. If you think about it we are now seeing wall street coming aboard the bitcoin train. That in my opinion will only help to make demand stronger as well a encourage developers to try to fix transaction fees and confirmation speeds. The bad news will never stop but we should be ok as long as the good news and  developments dont stop.
Activity: 224
December 24, 2017, 11:05:57 AM
Being optimistic is a good character to a man who never give up even though so many trials in life.Every year is a new year to us.Being down last year,I'm very hopeful to this coming new year because of this forum.I can see that this bitcoins would be my answered prayer that can help and provide my financial problem.I know it is not easy to earn bitcoins but i will try my best to do it because i have positive feeling that this is the only way to have an extra and good decent income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 24, 2017, 11:02:49 AM
I do not hesitate to give it a ten (10). That is the perfect score. I am seeing Bitcoin to reach all new heights like never before in the history of cryptocurrencies in the coming year 2018. Perhaps even as high as $50,000. Thay would be too juicy to think of. But let us just enjoy and savor each and every moment going to that. Life is fun with all its drudgery and cruelty. Advance Merry Christmas to all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:57:02 AM
I think it's going to be 9. I actually wish it was 10, but to be 10 it has to happen 100% perfect in 2018, but it's hard to do that. Soon believing in the strength that Bitcoin has, I thought 9 is a good choice.
I wish you all good things and great achievements in 2018.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
December 24, 2017, 10:51:40 AM
I could say that 8/10. The major price fall it went into this month was really a bad month for sellers that expects a profit from their investments. However this could also prove opportunity to price hike, due to many buyers investing in Bitcoin. As always, it will be the law of supply and demand although it doesn't fully speculate the price it might go into but it can help. This coming year could be the start of recovery of the price of Bitcoin, therefore it will be a really happy new year for those investors that made a long-term investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 120
December 24, 2017, 10:56:16 AM
The year 2018 will be largely decisive, both for the crypto currency and for the world as a whole. After all, many people predict that it is 2018 will be the starting year for the introduction of crypto currency in all spheres of people's lives. Of course, many people will tell me that they already use bitcoin in everyday life, but I mean people who are not informed in the crypto currency and do not know what it is. So, I believe that 2018 will be very interesting for those people who understand the crypto currency. 9/10
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:48:54 AM
I'm of the same opinion as many others here Smiley I'm optimistic for 2018 even after the large price correction we've just and the flaws with fees and transaction in bitcoin I still believe we can see a 500+% increase for 2018
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
December 24, 2017, 10:45:57 AM
A year ago 1 bitcoin cost about $892 US and today the price is $13 540 US. IF this performance repeat it self in 2018, I

would be over the Moon. A 800%+ increase in ONE year is a excellent return on investment. IF, you did not take any profits

during 2017, then you are a fool. You also received FREE Bitcoin Cash and FREE Bitcoin Gold during 2017.  Wink
Activity: 378
December 24, 2017, 10:43:09 AM
Y2017 marks the highest peak of bitcoin although it's still erratic and volatility.
I'm optimistic that Y2018 will surpass the achievement in Y2017.
I can't give you numbers but it will be better than Y2017.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

I am thinking that it is an 8 for me. That is how optimistic I am. The reason for such score is because of the possibility of the major forks coming. There will be competitors such as segwit2x's return. I am not quite optimistic but I'm sure as hell that bitcoins will eventually find its way to becoming a mainstream and mainstay currency worldwide.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
December 24, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?
A complete 10. Bitcoin got it's break in 2017 which lead to it being internationally acclaimed and the price to grow by such a high margin. I personally believe Bitcoin will continue to grow and making profits from it will become easier and more effective in 2018.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 24, 2017, 10:11:20 AM
2018 will be a wonderful year BECAUSE of 2017.   Up or down, 2017 has been seriously crazy awesome ride.   
I think 2018  is very much wonderful than 2017. Because the value of bitcoin is like a rollercoaster up and down the value. Bitcoin now is getting high value so many of us loves bitcoin. Invest and trading bitcoin gives you chance to success.
copper member
Activity: 455
December 24, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

I like your optimistic thinking. I am also optimistic Bitcoin will be in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
December 24, 2017, 09:56:08 AM

Five. I prefer to keep a realistical approach and I honestly have no idea how bitcoin will fare tomorrow never mind six to twelve months from right now. I guess it all depends on what you base your optimism on or what is success in bitcoin to you? Mass adoption? Price rise? What if we get many new companies or industries accepting bitcoin but the price falls or doesn't grow by much? Will bitcoin then be a success or failure? It's really hard to say. Many only hope is we avoid a big bubble because if bitcoin falls in value by half again many people will be quick to jump on the tulip/ponzi accusations which bitcoin really doesn't need right now with all the other growing pains it is dealing with. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 09:08:31 AM
I also hope that bitcoin and its alts will grow up. But do not count on incredible rise this year. Maybe in a few months the price will return to the previous level. I will put in your assessment golosavii 5 (golden mean).
i think that bitcoin will give us a positive outcome this coming year end, so I am confident that bitcoin will have a great price as to what others speculation that will come. I am just being optimistic that we will have a  year end celebration. So let us celebrate guys for the coming profit awaiting for us.
Activity: 300
December 24, 2017, 08:53:46 AM
I also hope that bitcoin and its alts will grow up. But do not count on incredible rise this year. Maybe in a few months the price will return to the previous level. I will put in your assessment golosavii 5 (golden mean).
Activity: 77
December 24, 2017, 08:47:30 AM
I would probably look at other coins for now. I'm discouraged by Bitcoin's ability to process transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: