Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic for 2018? - page 9. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 106
December 24, 2017, 08:45:59 AM
I am very optimistic and very confident that the year 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency world, especially on bitcoin. I also believe 2018 is the year of my success and all of us. hopefully will come true
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 08:11:25 AM
2018 will be my first year i know bitcoin and it will be better chance to know how much will earn if i work 4 hours daily for 1 year using bitcoin.

2018 will be digital assets year
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
December 24, 2017, 02:28:27 AM
very much is expecting in 2018 to its digital assets.
and I'm sure in early January bitcoin will return to its highest price.
however I expect the price shock to emerge from altcoin
because I have invested some wealth on altcoin
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

I'm sure that in 2018 Bitcoin will be bright on its journey.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 02:17:43 AM
Happy New Year 2018 to everyone. I am very much optimistic about New Year 2018. Bitcoin got a great strength in 2017 and in future Bitcoin will get more strength.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:12:34 AM
2018 will be a wonderful year BECAUSE of 2017. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
December 22, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
yes because it will be a much bigger year not only for bitcoin but to all crypto currency because it will be another step for global adaptation of the block chain network to the people I think they will start to appreciate how big this can be and how can it bring disruptive change to the economy and to our current industries that I mean there can be a lot of improvement with block chain technology and it is starting now so yeah im really optimistic in my investment and trades
Activity: 45
December 22, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
I do believe that the year 2018 will be a surprising year to everyone. As we see the increased of btc this year is unstopable sometimes it fall but still the gap start from january until now is so much stunning. It shown a big diffrence. Expect the unexpected for the next year. Just be patient and be optimistic.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
December 22, 2017, 08:02:59 PM
Oh yes. After this wonderful price correction we go into new year with new power. So im really confident in 2018
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

optimistic and confidence it is necessary to achieve success. I'm optimistic bitcoin will increase in 2018. and I do not want to regret in the future.
I am supporting you on this. I am supporting you became I know what is best in crypto world. We need to understand the fact that this crypto world is the future now. Nobody should be going against this statement. So now, when you know it better then why to just waste time and don’t buy best coin so that one must not be regretting all the life ahead, like you said. Good luck.
Activity: 155
December 22, 2017, 01:53:00 PM
If I think with the various problems faced, with the ups and downs of prices, I think in 2018 bitcoin will be stronger because based on the number of members who have joined, with much bitcoin progress in the eyes of the world will be increasingly famous and the best at the moment Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 22, 2017, 01:44:25 PM
2018 would be a bullish year for cryptocurrencies. In last quarter of 2017, we saw some major growth in cryptocurrencies with increasing adoption globally. According to a Swiss bank, almost $100 billion+ is expected to enter cryptocurrencies in 2018 along with surge in prices, Cryptocurrency marketcap is expected to touch $1 Trillion easily in first half of 2018. Overall, I would say 2018 would be another bullish year!

Yes we can optimistic for 2018 ,the price of bitcoin will reach more than a 50,000$.You may think it will b very high,by considering the price reduction.But the think is,the price of the bitcoin is just fluctuates and it' not  a permanent one for that.With this year end the price may go back to 19k$ soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 01:38:42 PM
2018 would be a bullish year for cryptocurrencies. In last quarter of 2017, we saw some major growth in cryptocurrencies with increasing adoption globally. According to a Swiss bank, almost $100 billion+ is expected to enter cryptocurrencies in 2018 along with surge in prices, Cryptocurrency marketcap is expected to touch $1 Trillion easily in first half of 2018. Overall, I would say 2018 would be another bullish year!
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 22, 2017, 01:37:29 PM
i think we should change focus on altcoins
just checked the ETH/BTC and it shows only 3% drop and the good news is that its getting recovered fast
maybe bitcoin is whales currency now and we as small fishes should move out and let whales play with btc themeselves

altcoin can be out field of play now

But sadly altcoins are affected by bitcoin. Most of the times altcoins fall when bitcoin falls. Bitcoin price is determining all other coins prices.
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
December 22, 2017, 01:34:39 PM

I am about a 7 or 8 level of optimism and that is only because there will be a lot of push back from banks and governments and maybe even some people when it comes to mainstream adoption for cryptos. Overall I think it will have little effect and cryptos will get adopted but nonetheless there will be a struggle otherwise I would be 10 for optimism.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
December 22, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
i think we should change focus on altcoins
just checked the ETH/BTC and it shows only 3% drop and the good news is that its getting recovered fast
maybe bitcoin is whales currency now and we as small fishes should move out and let whales play with btc themeselves

altcoin can be out field of play now
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
December 22, 2017, 12:36:37 PM
I am also feeling good about bitcoin movement in 2018 and it will give us huge returns in 2018 also but it will not give more than 10 times in my view.
That means bitcoin can teach $ 100000 by the end of next year
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
December 22, 2017, 12:32:06 PM
I am at a level 10 optimistic for the year 2018. There have been times like these before in Bitcoin but it has already proven itself many times. For sure, the almost 50% drop we are witnessing today will generate more bad news which I think will just make bitcoin more popular. Positive thinking is one of the key to survive this volatile world of crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
December 22, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

Yes, what you said is absolutely true, there will always be problem, challenges, and threats for bitcoin because it is the best coin but at the same time there will be more opportunities. As what we have seen now is just a history that repeats itself. determination is a key to be successful in this volatile investment.
At the rate of 1 to 10, I'm going to put it to 9.9 , because perfection is always belong to god. With this decline in price, it is a great price to buy too if you already sells at higher price, and it will give you more optimism for next year. 2018 will be a great year I believe. Just remember don't be panic, and with the great popularity comes a massive enemies to take bitcoin down.
Activity: 462
December 22, 2017, 12:22:34 PM
of course optimistic because bitcoin is a digital currency that can and very useful in the future this makes bitcoin prices go up and in 2018 this many countries that legalize bitcoin hopefully this could be the trigger price increase bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: