Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic for 2018? - page 4. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 12:17:03 AM
Yeah bieng optimistic is really good and it reflects a lot of positivity in our mindset.
2017 was great for bitcoin,
At the start of the year it was a mear 1000 dollars and now we all see it has reached such great heights.
I I ink by the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach 200000 $
Also altcoins like ether may reach 10000$ benchmark by the end of 2018.
Activity: 322
December 28, 2017, 12:03:27 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?
yes thanks for your motivation, I also have a very high optimism and hope to prove to everyone that I can. I'm sure everyone here is also in high spirits.
Activity: 504
December 27, 2017, 11:59:50 PM
10. I'm reallt optimistic about bitcoins in 2018. There will definitely be changes and a lot of forks ahead of bitcoins but bitvoins will remain supreme. I'm also hoping that in 2018, the orice of each bitcoins would triple from the amount of each bitcoins today.
Activity: 65
Merit: 7
December 27, 2017, 11:42:16 PM
Of course, you have to be. Otherwise the negativity gets to you. In order to hold a few thousand in crypto or more, you must be patient and ecstatic about what's to come (as many great things will!). Bitcoin and the other cryptos certainly have a lot of potential in store.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
December 27, 2017, 11:37:28 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

Hi there CryptoBry! 10! Yes, I am very optimistic that the year 2018 will be a great year for bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency era. 2018 will mark the new all time high price of bitcoin and other alt coins. Due to the steps done by CME and CBOE, people specially the stock investors and traders will have a legal step to trade bitcoins. However, there could be drawbacks like the recent new Tax reforms and the continuous and unstoppable number of new ICO that divided the people from several coins. But at the end, I am very sure that bitcoin will still the leader of this year crypto.   Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 05:42:00 PM
I am very optimistic of the Bitcoin in 2018 looking at its success this year. I am optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will keep rising and many others have come to recognize it's relevance and are investing in it. My optimism stands at 8 out of 10 notwithstanding the challenges that might come
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 05:20:58 PM
I am very optimistic in addition to 2018. Most of the cryptocurrencies will grow. And we will see high development of cryptocurrencies. Its incorporation in the real economy, in everyday life of people.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 26, 2017, 11:18:01 PM
No one able predict it for sure but as we can see over past 7 years, bitcoin show a promising value so yeah.. it's worth to keep invest on bitcoin because the value always keep increase from year to year !
Activity: 602
December 26, 2017, 11:15:38 PM
I'm very confident that next year Bitcoin will rise again and so will Ethereum. next year Bitcoin will create the highest price again
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:08:47 PM
Obviously we are optimistic no doubt. Every investment has its ups and downs. Then what everybody would do? They would stop investing ? NO
All they do , wait for the right time.I think bitcoin will be its nature and give us a highest profit in 2018.
Activity: 61
December 26, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

We never should worry, that doesn't make us happier or luckier
Insteads of, we have to believe in bright BTC future 2018
Believe, smile, try our best and luck come to us
Happy new year 2018 everyone
Activity: 51
December 26, 2017, 10:53:23 PM
I also keep a sense of optimism and wait for bitcoin in 2018, I hope more on ETH Cheesy
Activity: 308
December 26, 2017, 10:51:17 PM
yes I agree with you optimistic is happy from everyone if later he wants to be a successful person, and I am very optimistic with bitcoin until today because bitcoin will continue to grow and its price will continue to increase from time to time.
Activity: 210
December 26, 2017, 10:45:11 PM
Optimism is an attitude that keeps us centered on what is good about our present situation or about the future. Everything that is lovely or delightful in this world exists alongside pain and loss; it is a conscious selective focus on the good. Optimism gives us energy; it makes our efforts feel worthwhile. I for one is being optimistic for this coming year, 2018. I am hopeful and confident that year 2018 and with the guidance of our Lord Almighty, will reward me with a very successful outcome in this community. More determined now after some turning of events, had driven me to be more serious and hardworking here.
Activity: 20
December 26, 2017, 10:42:43 PM
2018 is the year I have been waiting for long. Before, it was just because I will be starting a family, but now, bitcoin is truly one of the things I'm excited about. Like having a family, bitcoin is making me giddy as I'm pretty sure it would be more popular in the coming years. I am pretty much optimistic that bitcoin would be in greater heights in the coming year.
Activity: 230
December 26, 2017, 10:33:15 PM
of course, I am optimistic to be able to go forward with bitcoin in 2018, hopefully all can be achieved by the bitcoiners .. move forward and forward again ..
Activity: 448
December 26, 2017, 10:18:27 PM
If anyone have the time to compare what happened in 2016 and in 2017 and compare it, they will see how far we are. All the prices of altcoin soar to many ATH so I don't see any reason for anyone to be negative in the coming year.
Activity: 56
December 26, 2017, 10:14:33 PM
yes, I agree with you. Optimism is an attitude that a successful person must possess.
I am optimistic with bitcoin from the first I know bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will develop well, even I am sure that someday bitcoin will be equivalent to lamborghini price.
AGREED
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 26, 2017, 09:23:58 PM

Yes, you are right, there are some problems because there is no perfect life but most important is we know how to handle and see it as a new oppw for a new beginning and future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
December 26, 2017, 09:18:54 PM
I am more optimistic for 2018 after the recent price dump. I think i would be little worried if things were still perfect. As you might know, Bitcoin price dump usually happens in the end of December every year. Now that it's over, I am very confident that Bitcoin can easily hit $30k or even more. I also think that this can be the year of Ethereum. Over $1k within a few months, and then maybe 2k. Let's hope it will be a good year for Cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: