Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks - page 6. (Read 16579 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Scroll down on page 1 to post #5 and theres a list of spots. Youll see if 1 becomes available
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi, I would like to join this campaign.

Username: FaucetWorld
Member rank: Full Member
BTC address: 1974UYbYQ9dHcGZ1XGP1BKBs6oiR6p3vW4

Thanks!

Hi,

Am I enrolled?
sorry but you are not enrolled. this campaign is full. check back later to see if a spot opens up

Ok.
Do i have to ask you or there is some info about spots?
legendary

Thanks!

Hi,

Am I enrolled?
sorry but you are not enrolled. this campaign is full. check back later to see if a spot opens up

Thanks!

Hi,

Am I enrolled?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Okay for some reason I just thought it was Tuesday my mistake.  Am I able to roll my posts over for next time?

sorry posts do not roll over

This message is to anyone in any signature campaign. Rules are made in a campaign. You agree to those rules when you join one. Why wouldnt you want to familiarize yourself with rules prior to joining a campaign?

No worries.  I just didn't see that rule posted anywhere so I figured I would ask.  My mistake it won't happen again!
legendary
Okay for some reason I just thought it was Tuesday my mistake.  Am I able to roll my posts over for next time?

sorry posts do not roll over

This message is to anyone in any signature campaign. Rules are made in a campaign. You agree to those rules when you join one. Why wouldnt you want to familiarize yourself with rules prior to joining a campaign?
legendary
Just curious, did I miss something for this week?  I believe I hit my required posts but I didn't receive pay?  I might be missing something though.

Your campaign manager should correct me if im wrong, you didnt qualified to receive payment because you were only had the required post count on 19th which counting probably ended on or before 18th for your campaign manager able to send the payout on exact payday. And you knew it because you tried to get 40 posts on 19th.

I thought we got paid on the 20th?  Every other time I have been paid I thought it was a Tuesday?

I do the payouts every sunday 2 weeks on sunday evening 8pm est my time which is monday 00:01 forum time. youve been a part of this campaign for well over a month and should be more aware
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Just curious, did I miss something for this week?  I believe I hit my required posts but I didn't receive pay?  I might be missing something though.

Your campaign manager should correct me if im wrong, you didnt qualified to receive payment because you were only had the required post count on 19th which counting probably ended on or before 18th for your campaign manager able to send the payout on exact payday. And you knew it because you tried to get 40 posts on 19th.

woa, all these small things i wasnt aware of or must have forgotten. good to know so next time if there is a need. i will be more careful.

I thought we got paid on the 20th?  Every other time I have been paid I thought it was a Tuesday?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

legendary
@ yahoo , I see a lot of people Joining this campaign in just 7 days Earlier and they are switching back after they receive the Payment !!
I don't Think it as a good as per advertisement This is because ore-mine.org pays a flat rate for 40 posts and a BI-WEEK of advertising . People can post 40 Replies in no matter of 7 days , they will do it , but mine-org has the strategy of paying for their advertisement in which participant should keep site's signature for 14 days , it is a loss for the site which is sponsoring the campaign , at least it should not be there imo.
Think Yourself !! If it is Justice with the Sponsor?
Anyways you are running campaigns very Promptly , Best of Luck !! Smiley

everaja

Yahoo should pay after a full period of  a signature showing by members. @ yahoo , Is it so now?

I kept everyone on the same paydates. If they joined a week into the campaign they were held to same expectations as every other user already in.

well, i agree on this. but however, if there is no limit on this campagin, den i would suggest you not to do so cause the idea of this campagin is to promote. you end up giving quite a good sum to people who advertise for such a short time frame.

anyway do you have an updated post count for the current wave for us to monitor? thanks.
legendary
@ yahoo , I see a lot of people Joining this campaign in just 7 days Earlier and they are switching back after they receive the Payment !!
I don't Think it as a good as per advertisement This is because ore-mine.org pays a flat rate for 40 posts and a BI-WEEK of advertising . People can post 40 Replies in no matter of 7 days , they will do it , but mine-org has the strategy of paying for their advertisement in which participant should keep site's signature for 14 days , it is a loss for the site which is sponsoring the campaign , at least it should not be there imo.
Think Yourself !! If it is Justice with the Sponsor?
Anyways you are running campaigns very Promptly , Best of Luck !! Smiley

everaja

Yahoo should pay after a full period of  a signature showing by members. @ yahoo , Is it so now?

I kept everyone on the same paydates. If they joined a week into the campaign they were held to same expectations as every other user already in.
legendary

No problem man. See im a man of my word though. Thx for confirming payment

Thanks. Payment received. Could you please update the third post with user's starting post count for this term?

yah i also agreed. i am wondering what is my post count stop at so i can at least make sure i meet the mark for this biweekly. Not trying to say i post the minimum but i just wan to be more safe. thanks a lot. or is there is a updated spreedsheet?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER

Thanks. Payment received. Could you please update the third post with user's starting post count for this term?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Payment received!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Thanks for the payment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Great!! I'm very happy. You keep your promise.

Pages:
Jump to: