Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks - page 4. (Read 16579 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I have seen in other threads that some campaigns are cutting their rates midway through a posting period and thus upsetting some people.  I take it the rate in this campaign will remain the same regardless of a price increase or decrease?

What are the names of those campaigns ? There's nothing backing such decisions mid-way through the posting period. There's zero chance they would increase the rate
if the situation on the market is the other way around and that price lowered.
Coinut has relaunched their campaign midway and reduced their rates, It is not good practice especially midway at least wait until the period is over.I agree that if a bitcoin value is agreed for example 0.0012 per post then regardless of the market it should stay 0.0012.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
I have seen in other threads that some campaigns are cutting their rates midway through a posting period and thus upsetting some people.  I take it the rate in this campaign will remain the same regardless of a price increase or decrease?

What are the names of those campaigns ? There's nothing backing such decisions mid-way through the posting period. There's zero chance they would increase the rate
if the situation on the market is the other way around and that price lowered.
legendary
Activity: 1848
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Anyway so sorry for not checking this thread, i too have received my payment on nov 1st. really thanks a lot for the timingly payment.

yahoo62278, dont get angry, i know you have been telling this for the 100th times. if there any ways to edit the first post, and put that registeration is closed, it will help you greatly. i dont think any1 interested will read until the 5th post.
Activity: 840
Username: deadlyunknown
Member rank: Hero Member
BTC address: 1NzD4U2iVBwDysuafVFXhURFS55ayJrgsz

I mostly post on Gambling section, though. The last 8 posts from the off-topic section is for the ranking up my status as a Hero Member.

No offense but do you read before posting? Ive stated as well as others that this campaign is not accepting new registrations

You should've edited your post (THIS post) that you can't accept any applications at the moment or PM the OP for changing the title, so that we are aware if you are accepting new registrants or not. And also, not all of us can read the entire thread of posts, that's a waste of time on our part. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Username: deadlyunknown
Member rank: Hero Member
BTC address: 1NzD4U2iVBwDysuafVFXhURFS55ayJrgsz

I mostly post on Gambling section, though. The last 8 posts from the off-topic section is for the ranking up my status as a Hero Member.

No offense but do you read before posting? Ive stated as well as others that this campaign is not accepting new registrations
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Excuse me for asking, but I was a few days on a journey .. Does this mean that the site is closed? Several people recommend me this service..

Isnt closed but currently not accepting for new participants.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Excuse me for asking, but I was a few days on a journey .. Does this mean that the site is closed? Several people recommend me this service..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Can I reserve a spot here when there is one available in for Full member.
When I get there in a few weeks of course.

I will not be enrolling any new participants as of now. Sorry youll have to look elsewhere

I have responded to your PM. Hopefully you release the payment fast, so that I can take the current price advantage.
legendary

I will not be enrolling any new participants as of now. Sorry youll have to look elsewhere
legendary
Activity: 910
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thanks for the payment as well. There wasn't any problems. Next payment is 15th?

Thats correct next payment is the 15th. Make sure to pay attention to this thread for any updates

Why did I miss my payment this term? Could you please check if it is a mistake?
Send him a message. Maybe he skipped by a single misstep.
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Thanks for the payment as well. There wasn't any problems. Next payment is 15th?

Thats correct next payment is the 15th. Make sure to pay attention to this thread for any updates

Why did I miss my payment this term? Could you please check if it is a mistake?
legendary
Activity: 980
I want to join, please enroll me

Username: roldenro
Member rank: full member
BTC address: 162Lepc4jXumRgmJDAR9Ha6eZtXy5ZA1bi
you should read post above you before applying here and just like the campaign manager said
this campaign not accepting any new enrollments right now
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I want to join, please enroll me

Username: roldenro
Member rank: full member
BTC address: 162Lepc4jXumRgmJDAR9Ha6eZtXy5ZA1bi
Activity: 938
Will the campaign be really closed Huh

Will this be closed for good or replaced with another one with different rules?
No. The campaign still running smoothly. Everything is fine here.

Also check this out.

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
Will the campaign be really closed Huh

Will this be closed for good or replaced with another one with different rules?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Received payment. Thanks for on time payment.
legendary
Hi
I saw a vacant spot! Can I join?

No we are not accepting any new enrollments right now. Sorry but you will have to check back later
Pages:
Jump to: