Pages:
Author

Topic: [OS] nvOC Nvidia Mining OS FORK v PXA-1.9.6.1 ( UPDATED 1.10.2018 ) - page 5. (Read 3746 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
My wtm_auto_switch is frequently shutting down, with errors like this one:

/home/m1/8wtm_auto_switch: line 27: 2690
627/60 : syntax error in expression (error token is "627 / 60 ")

Will be looking into it sorry for the delay you can reach us quicker at the discord channel
Any thoughts on how to fix it? Thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My wtm_auto_switch is frequently shutting down, with errors like this one:

/home/m1/8wtm_auto_switch: line 27: 2690
627/60 : syntax error in expression (error token is "627 / 60 ")

Any thoughts on how to fix it? Thanks.
1.9.6 Is live people Enjoy if you find any bugs let me know thank you so much for all your support!
We are currently beta testing 1.9.6 which will incorperate more ai to the overclocker and temp control the system is being tested and it will be released probably later on today.
Activity: 362
Merit: 102
Hi,

It would sure be nice if there was a video guide on how to configure everything.  Or even a text guide.

For example:

1-How to set up a system to mine one coin with auto oc settings.

2- How to add watchdog

3- How to add a new coin that is not on the list

4- How to add a new miner (for example ccminer klaust)

5- How to setup auto switching connected to whattomine.com

For someone that knows what they they are doing, it should not take long at all to explain what files and variables to edit.  But it is going to take me a while to figure it out.

Also, are there any plans to use a lighter Desktop?  My rig is slow with the current one, but xfce or lxde might be great options....

Just an idea... Thanks!

It is in the plans eventually both of your questions are as of now we give almost 24/7 support in our discord channel found in the op. Thanks for the post but a wiki is in the works.
Activity: 21
Hi,

It would sure be nice if there was a video guide on how to configure everything.  Or even a text guide.

For example:

1-How to set up a system to mine one coin with auto oc settings.

2- How to add watchdog

3- How to add a new coin that is not on the list

4- How to add a new miner (for example ccminer klaust)

5- How to setup auto switching connected to whattomine.com

For someone that knows what they they are doing, it should not take long at all to explain what files and variables to edit.  But it is going to take me a while to figure it out.

Also, are there any plans to use a lighter Desktop?  My rig is slow with the current one, but xfce or lxde might be great options....

Just an idea... Thanks!
Activity: 3
ZPOOL_SKEIN_INTENSITY="25" in the 1bash file. Also tried changing the "-i $OCIT" parameter in 8Coins to "-i 25" with no effect.
Where are u setting intensity?
Activity: 3
Setting the intensity for the miners doesn't do anything. The default intensity for every algo is still applied. For example for zpool_skein the default(?)  22.2 intensity is applied instead of the desired 25.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I tried to use the SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING I get the there's no miner running when you have time can you look into this Thanks
Any other questions or concerns feel free to ask
Using the latest version, how can I knock the watchdog sensitivity back just ever so slightly. If the pool is a bit slow to resond, the watchdog restarts the miner. It doesn't need much just a couple of extra seconds before a restart.

Is there a setting I can tweak?

currently it is set a bit to the sensitive side because of all the x17 pool resets but once everything clears up it should be normal now if you seeing this with any other coin or algo let me know
Activity: 51
Using the latest version, how can I knock the watchdog sensitivity back just ever so slightly. If the pool is a bit slow to resond, the watchdog restarts the miner. It doesn't need much just a couple of extra seconds before a restart.

Is there a setting I can tweak?
Activity: 15
Activity: 210
i got this error with the new version:

Code:
Miner not running

Miner still not running, waiting ...

Miner is running now
Mining BTG for 0 minutes, looking for a better coin to mine
BTC PRICE: 12960.78 USD
Currently mining coin: -, profit: 0
Invalid JSON
cat: /home/m1/Logs/WTM_top_coin: No such file or directory
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try 'grep --help' for more information.
Current Coin Algo:
Current Coin: BTG
Top Coin Algo:
Top Coin:
Mon Jan  1 07:07:47 MST 2018 - Mining switched from BTG to
24 Hour Average Revenue:  -nan
Check again in 120 seconds

Invalid JSON

i copy from i copy from old *.4 to *.5 and just get invalid JSON error.

never seent his problem before if you can please msg me in the discord channel and ill be more than happy to troubleshoot.

i was trying to adjust/change the whattomine link (WTM_AUTO_SWITCH_URL=LINK) to fit my conf. and appears that error.
"Invalid JSON"

the good news is the link coming with 1bash have 3 gtx 1070 , i have one then just need to modify a little and all work nice again.

Activity: 34
Thanks ill give it a try!
How do you keep the project alive? Will it cost me a fee or do i have to donate?

It looks like you have put in so much work for something that i can't find a price tag on!

i dont charge a fee i have an optional donation setup into the os in 1bash you can select to donate by typing "YES" where it says donate= it will hash for me less than 1% of your total hash power in a day or you can donate to me directly my address's are found in the op i just added them.
Activity: 34
How do you keep the project alive? Will it cost me a fee or do i have to donate?

It looks like you have put in so much work for something that i can't find a price tag on!
Pages:
Jump to: