Pages:
Author

Topic: [OS] nvOC Nvidia Mining OS FORK v PXA-1.9.6.1 ( UPDATED 1.10.2018 ) - page 8. (Read 3746 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Would anybody post their experience with this auto-overclock stuff? I've been wondering for a long time why that type of functionality hasn't been available, so I'm really curious how this project has implemented it. I've got a rig of 8x 1060 3GB that would be great for this type of thing.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Thanks Guys!

I just uploaded the latest stable version nomore versions until the new years!
Activity: 4
poisonxa solved my rig's issue very quickly. Now running like a charm.
Will keep the donation to "YES"
You deserve it.

Every miner should at least try this. Give it a go for a few days.
You won't be disappointed.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Poisonxa is one of the best dev's I was having some issues with my miner and he setup a time to TeamViewer into my miner and fix it I honestly never had a dev take the time out to remote into my rig and fix it and I've been mining for 4yrs now again thanks to poisonxa for the help and his fork of nvoc
Could u get on discord and pm me ur teamviewer info
Yes I just changed lbc to zcoin but wanted lbc in the switcher I'll get on discord in few mins thank you
Could u get on discord and pm me ur teamviewer info
No I tried to disable updates and it worked for awhile now it seems to be doing it again I'm using wtm switcher zen,btg,lbc I think when it switches to lbc is when it starts saying no miner available the reason I think this is when it starts doing it I look at 1bash in home and lbc is the chosen coin  

edit: I burnt the latest version is what its updating from also it seems to delete 1bash and 8coins so I can't edit them there still in m1 but missing from other drive
i keep getting there is no screen to be resumed and the miner wont start everything was fine till the update its stuck in a loop and keeps rebooting also the screen scrolls a lot now

What are you mining and did u try m_fix and from what version did u upgrade from?
Activity: 5
i keep getting there is no screen to be resumed and the miner wont start everything was fine till the update its stuck in a loop and keeps rebooting also the screen scrolls a lot now

I had the same problem last night, I reburned the usb from scratch and it fixed it, not sure if a file was corrupted or something.... I also noticed the 1bash file changed back to default after the update and i had to change everything back.

Activity: 25
ok all issues resolved with that user anyone else with issues?
Just a small fix - 8coin at MPH-EQUIHASH address -> MPH_ADDRESS same at MPH-ETHASH

And can you add limits at OC?
ok all issues resolved with that user anyone else with issues?
flashed the image using etcher and later HDDraw on second attempt.
Every time when the system boots instead of the usual purple ubuntu loading screen  it  shows a black one with:
/dev/sda2:clean, etc/ etc files, etc/ etc blocks   and the prompt _ just blinks and nothing happens
flash drive was reformatted several times, checked for errors, nothing wrong.

Change usb port use a usb 2.0 port

This worked just for one start, then after  auto downloading updates and restarting the system, it was the same screen /dev/sda2:clean, etc/ etc files, etc/ etc blocks

So, this looks like incompatibility yet of the nvOC with a B350m board  +ryzen 1500x cpu. 

Tried the flash drive on asrock b250m and  all started ok, auto downloaded  some updates etc.. however two  unwelcome  situations happened :

first time of start after downloading something, unzipping, implementing etc. the screen ended up with downloading teamviewer and that was it ... no successful connection to wherever the nvoc was trying to connect (internet was running , i was using the firefox browser in the same time).
 removed (unticked) teamviewer from the relevant linux settings tab , on next restart system started up and loaded ok and went on  directly to mine the default BTG coin. I then stopped the terminal window and went on to edit 1 bash for my coin of choice.

changed coin to ZEN, changed pool settings etc for my pool choice, set ZM for miner saved file and rebooted.

After start up, the  terminal window began showing : cannot find miner  ( tried later with ewbf, same thing cannot find miner, both are in the respective ZEC folder and i did not touch anything else in the 1bash file )

Any idea why is this happening? 
I'll be more than happy to help u can u come to the discord channel for faster services
Activity: 39
Every time when the system boots instead of the usual purple ubuntu loading screen  it  shows a black one with:
/dev/sda2:clean, etc/ etc files, etc/ etc blocks   and the prompt _ just blinks and nothing happens

This worked just for one start, then after  auto downloading updates and restarting the system, it was the same screen /dev/sda2:clean, etc/ etc files, etc/ etc blocks

So, this looks like incompatibility yet of the nvOC with a B350m board  +ryzen 1500x cpu. 

Tried the flash drive on asrock b250m and  all started ok, auto downloaded  some updates etc.. however two  unwelcome  situations happened :

first time of start after downloading something, unzipping, implementing etc. the screen ended up with downloading teamviewer and that was it ... no successful connection to wherever the nvoc was trying to connect (internet was running , i was using the firefox browser in the same time).
 removed (unticked) teamviewer from the relevant linux settings tab , on next restart system started up and loaded ok and went on  directly to mine the default BTG coin. I then stopped the terminal window and went on to edit 1 bash for my coin of choice.

changed coin to ZEN, changed pool settings etc for my pool choice, set ZM for miner saved file and rebooted.

After start up, the  terminal window began showing : cannot find miner  ( tried later with ewbf, same thing cannot find miner, both are in the respective ZEC folder and i did not touch anything else in the 1bash file )

Any idea why is this happening? 
Feel free once again to ask any questions im here to get you up and running.
Neoscrypt confirmed working with ccminer 2.2.3

Activity: 39
Every time when the system boots instead of the usual purple ubuntu loading screen  it  shows a black one with:
/dev/sda2:clean, etc/ etc files, etc/ etc blocks   and the prompt _ just blinks and nothing happens

Activity: 2
On latest build from @PoisonXA 1.9.3
Increased my hashrate like adding another gpu.
Gtx1060 6gb Aorus@3700 sol/s.
Before NvOC PAX I got 3350-3450 sol/s.
All os's running at 2.7 sol/s.

https://ibb.co/dFVk4m
screenshots added any questions feel free to write to me or go to our discord channel for support?
Pages:
Jump to: