Pages:
Author

Topic: Our Children Nowadays - page 2. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
Now a days, we are in the millenium, children today don't know how to socialize in other children face to face , they know more about technologies, maybe its an advantage but there are also a lot of disadvantages. Like, they dont know how to play water enter , hide and seek , And other 90's games. 90's time are more enjoyable than today, more childish than today. In addition, giving more attention to technologies is also a bad habbit . Technologies like cellphones , computer , tv and others emits radiation which is bad to our health, it can affect our brain.
Activity: 28
April 04, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
Annoying and sometimes over smart. They are all brats.
Activity: 67
April 04, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
Pampered kids and are also spoilt too much.
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
Too much into phones and knows nothing about the outdoor sports.
Activity: 1
April 02, 2018, 02:40:58 PM
make your child the truth set time about when to play and when to learn. If it is making any difficult maybe you could steer with petrified give applications into the phone or computer for your son who is about lessons. I think today many of such applications.

+
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
make your child the truth set time about when to play and when to learn. If it is making any difficult maybe you could steer with petrified give applications into the phone or computer for your son who is about lessons. I think today many of such applications.
Activity: 4
April 02, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...
I think by what I've seen these days, some kids are just spoiled brats! I feel so bad though because I think alot of the reason is the parent's fault. I know kids can't be perfect, mine act up sometimes too but not to the point where it's just uncontrollable and embarrassing. I see alot of kids just when I go into the stores how they throw fits and don't respect their parents. My first thought is what a brat, than, I wonder hmmm, why they got that way?
Activity: 44
April 02, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
Very smart and knows everything at a very young age.
Activity: 18
March 26, 2018, 12:34:03 AM
Children nowadays is more knowledgeable compare before 90's, because of the new technology, before games to be play is more physical compare today more in computer games, and they can research all with the help of internet.
Activity: 26
March 25, 2018, 10:48:14 PM
Children nowadays don't respect their elders unlike in the past. They losing their temper with their parents becoming foul mouthed and disobeying them, being rude and disrespectful children.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 24, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...

We, as parents should know how to discipline our kids as early as possible because we are the ones who are responsible in handling things about them so we must encourage them to be responsible in their gadget usage. It is important that they know how to do more important things rather than focusing on the gadgets that they have.
Activity: 90
March 24, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
Also make sure to find fun smartphone games where kids actually learn some logic, language etc... and don't just press buttons to pass the time. It's like watching TV,
you can watch documentaries and learn something interesting or you can watch soap operas.
Activity: 60
March 24, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

That's the common problem of parents like us. At a young age, make sure to teach your kids on how to use gadgets properly like setting time limits is the most important. Do not tolerate your kids into using gadgets more than 2 hours a day because if you do, you might lead them to the wrong path. You will end up having a huge problem on how to control them, better to control them now than regret later.
Activity: 20
March 24, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
We shouldnt leave children to be on their own though, we too have faults because the modern people arent looking after their siblings
Activity: 21
March 24, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
yes its truely amazing to see it. i still wonder how can they do that
copper member
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
When we are about their age we didnt even know how to talk or crawl. its a god gift that they are learning so fast
Activity: 29
March 21, 2018, 10:56:18 PM
There are disadvantage and advantages too. due to this ability they though, able to learn within short time period but they are being vir
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
March 21, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
"Children nowadays are waaaay dumber that we were at their age".

If you guys think you're the first generation to think/say that ... well, greeks used to say that to because of ... books.
Activity: 31
March 21, 2018, 10:15:28 PM
Let the child do whatever they want to do... Parents should let the child express his creativity in his own way.
Activity: 32
March 21, 2018, 10:06:35 PM
We need to be more conscious of our children because their fertile mind can get easily diverged at early age due to these technologies
Pages:
Jump to: