Pages:
Author

Topic: Our Children Nowadays - page 6. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
March 02, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
Many children nowadays really get addicted in gadgets, cellphones and computer online games. Both good and bad affect in our children, it is good because it helps our children to search faster when doing research and paper works. It is bad because sometimes they have a lot more time playing with their gadgets rather than their education.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 02, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...

Our children these days are too advanced with technology. As parents, it is our responsibility to control and discipline them about it. We must teach them on how to manage their time appropriately. They should know how to limit their gadget usage. It is important that they focus more on their studies and be responsible in doing more important things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
preferably restricted in the use of ipods, handphones and others, may use only as necessary, or even only when it is on weekends, we know that children may not need it in the use of the tool, most likely to play online games , or just listen to music and other entertainment that it makes even further by learning, pity our children
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
Some kids are just more receptive to technology nowadays. I suggest you use their interest in mobile devices and integrate it into their study process. Best of luck!
Activity: 34
March 02, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
Kids today are definitely less respectful of their elders. "Proper" etiquette is no longer forced in side of homes.
And the primary reason is that now a days beating you kid is illegal. To be honest I would rather have slightly rude kids than beaten kids
Activity: 79
March 02, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
Our children live in modern society. Children are white paper. Always grasp the action of adults. Good or bad children are part of the family's situation and parental care. There are many children who are very good family, hardworking and supportive. But many children are damaged. Serve the online game primitive holidays, gather friends to fight, harass, use synthetic drugs.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
Children nowadays are more into technologies. And they don't care much if they'll have kids at a young age.
Many parents admitted up that their kids do act spoiled, and the problem seems to be getting worse. A whopping 3 out of 4 parents admit their kids are less than grateful to some degree during the holidays, and 59 percent of respondents shared that their kids are more spoiled than they, the parents, were as kids.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:40:38 AM
Being a parent you know what will you do. Limiting them to use and play with their gadgets and computers/laptop to focus more on their studies. And there is some applications that can help them in their studies when they do gadgets. We as parents must teach them and guide them to have a better life as they grow.
Activity: 42
March 02, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
Kids are fortunate to be surrounded by these gadgets and it can be useful in helping them in learning. There are interactive education games which make learning fun and interesting for them. However, they require strict control to prevent addiction.
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 08:14:37 AM
children are the future of the world. they must possess good qualities and do not ruin themselves because they have future. but nowadays, children tend to be very impulsive, aggressive, and liberated. they do not thinking about tomorrow. they are living their lives not thinking of the future.
Activity: 84
March 02, 2018, 08:09:59 AM
dear friend the most valuable thing in your situation is to learn to talk with your children, because only in the conversation you will learn about your children a lot of new and interesting things, teach children to love books and read a lot, expanding their horizons they can adapt to life changes very quickly and productively for yourself. Let the best of families be strong, and family values are eternal.
Activity: 23
February 23, 2018, 10:12:38 PM
Nowadays, children are very busy in playing gadgets. Children always checking their gadgets and they forget to play physical sports like basketball. Children are fast to learn when it comes to gadgets and they have poor health because they are not deciplined in their life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
February 23, 2018, 09:55:32 PM
you have to be firm in educating children, there are some such children but the upper middle class like that, but wise parents will not give without responsibility, I mean is to give them responsibilities that will give maturity to think, but for certain cases people parents should give a wise example as well when time for family or being chatting with family avoid you play smartphone or computer
Activity: 93
February 23, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
For me children now adays are addicts in gudget they never focused Work rights when a child as play, and interact with them as their children. they would not enjoy their childhood because they are addicts in gudget. I hope the parents there who like myself is limit for the internet or gudget
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:52:46 AM
Children today are more fond of technology. For kids who are fanatical with games, you can download various types of educational games that are currently widely available on google play store. By manipulating learning in this version of the game, the child will feel playing while he is also learning. This trick is already widely used and many parents who recognize this trick as one powerful trick to make children into the spirit of learning.
Activity: 70
February 23, 2018, 12:00:31 AM
i totally agree with you TS, this generation of children that is used to computers are getting lazier, they tend to use so much of their time in social medias instead of studying. Well it all really depends on the parents way of teaching the child
Activity: 19
February 22, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...
Don't let them yo use gadgets everyday and keep off those things to your children or maybe do some kind of thing where you can obligue them to study. Just like doing first the things where they learn and if they do that, let them know that the prize is playing with their gadgets if they study first.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
Well let's face it, gadgets are more attractive and interactive than textbooks. Some parents are overlooking the opportunity here since these gadgets can, at the same time, make learning a lot more fun for kids. Times have evolved and so should our ways of educating our children
Activity: 112
February 22, 2018, 09:41:47 AM
maybe parents should start to get rid of the gadgets from their childs from early ages..
Most parents now barely say "No" to their kids, million kids become a gadget addict now
back in my childhood, my parents used to angry with me for playing outside my house too long, parents now have to pushed their kids to spend more time outdoor rather than busy with their gadgets..

In indonesia we called it "kid jaman now"  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 22, 2018, 06:06:45 AM
Yes, children nowadays are amazing how they engage themselves with technology or gadgets but they don't much appreciate the world they are in, the culture they have and even  the  people near  them because of the time they consume with their gadgets.
Reality bites. We have  to admit it, sometimes we already lack time being with them not only because of work but because we too are busy with gadgets.

Totally, perfectly agreed with you. New generation perfectly know how to use all of the technological stuffs but They cannot know how to respect elderly or how to make face to face communication with other people. We should teach these kind of rules to our new generations.
Pages:
Jump to: