Pages:
Author

Topic: Our Children Nowadays - page 3. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 21, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
I'm amaze the children in the past because in that day there was no computer yet or any technology use they all gonna do is to read some books and playing outside. But for now some kids are addicted into some new technology and still always playing games in the computer so that's why too late sleep.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:44:41 PM
It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...
Childen nowadays are in high tech generation , they are more into gadgets now like smartphones , tablets , computers , they used these gadgets in playing a whole time. as a parent we must put a time for studies, and a time for using gadgets. so that our children is aware and they know what is first to do...

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 09:31:20 PM
It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...
As what you have said. They are good when it comes in gadgets. Maybe they are too interested in technologies than to read on their books because they've got bored. Just like my son. It is better to less gadgets with your kids. It is better to have a physical activities than to play on gadgets.
Activity: 72
March 20, 2018, 08:48:17 PM
Children of this generation are smart and are over the top of everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Due to technologies our way of thinking changes. Quick memory and lazy brain... this is not only the problem of children, but of adults, too. We are getting more and more used to short notifications in social media, small articles and fast news. The information flows have never been so huge. Our brains just get overloaded and try to protect themselves against it! The way out is concious living and limiting of communication techs usage. But I barely can imagine this in the conditions of nowadays.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

Nowadays, Children is also following the trend and its sad to see that children is addicted in technology and we know that the radiation from the screen can affect their body, kids also advanced in technology its because they are skillful.

So why won't you used technology to your kids to obey you. Just limit thier time in using cellphone, laptop, video game and personal computer. Or execute a role on using any electronic gadgets in your home. Just remind them the negative effect in using gadgets to be aware that it also has a bad effect in our health especially in our precious eyes.

Activity: 504
March 20, 2018, 06:09:04 AM
my 9 year old son also lways use his ipad instead of reading books.this is one of my problem too.after school when he reached home he look for his ipad and start using it until he got sleep.what solution did is I give him tutor after school hours,1hour daily so that even he play in his ipad at home he already study lesson for tomorrow
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
March 20, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
Im so agree with you after school at home they look firat to their ipod instead of checking their books and make their homework.in week ends i stead playing outside they choose to play in their ipad too.to handle this situation is really hard.
Activity: 128
March 20, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
kids now? they are too advanced when it comes to everything. the sooner they learn things, they early become mature. so sometimes they do not know how to listen. Little advice, let's give them time to play for opportunities to study and have time to do housework. Talk to them as well so they can better understand the things you want to say.
Activity: 33
March 20, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

My 5 year old daughter can't live without phone now lol. She makes me worry about her addiction to play games on gadget. We have a same problem here, any advice would be great.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
I’m also having hardtime with this especially with my 14 year old son. we do homeschooling and he as well using his device for many additional info needed. It is beneficial when it comes to information but im sure there will be negative impact later on with regards to health. We really have to limit it especially to the much younger generation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 20, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
In my opinion, children as it is have a very short attention span. Gadgets such as phones and tablets shorten that even more. You could see this even with adults. We ourselves cant even sit through a 10 second video ad. Going back, the reason children don't take math seriously is simply because the problem is not asked creatively enough to capture a child's attention. My advise? Display math problems or reading exercises that capture the attention of a child. Better yet, involve gadgets in the scenario.
Activity: 57
March 20, 2018, 02:28:35 AM
Children nowadays is very talented when it comes to modern technology likes in computer or phone any gadgets right now. But they lack when it comes to physical games that we had when we arr young like in 90's. Children nowadays also are stubborn they don't to their parents.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
Children nowadays are really very updated in new technology.The good thing of it is they had knowledge in new technologies that can be a great tool for advance learning but the bad thing is they are hook up in using those new technology only for playing or other matter that might affect their studies.Those children needed a proper guidance of their parents and the parents should strictly impose limitations in using gadgets for the benefit of their children.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 20, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
Actually don't blame your children, it's your own fault. If you didn't gave them gadgets in the first place they won't act like that.

Anyway, to make it easier for you to manage your children, take time to stay with them and analyze what is really happening to them. They need your attention sometimes, not just what you can give them.

Force them to study if you see that they have failing grades on certain subjects, ask them if there is a problem with it then help them.
Never ever blame your child or telling them as if they are a moron, instead always tell them that they are doing great and they need to improve a little.
Activity: 32
March 20, 2018, 01:05:30 AM
Child are always curious about new things and activities. Nowadays they are interested in internet with mobile, laptops, computers etc. Though as we know library is store house of knowledge but they are not little bit interested in this matter. They like to play games and movies too. But it's really harmful to their own business and they killed their future. So if they use it they should proper utilize their techniques in proper way.
Activity: 29
March 19, 2018, 10:34:04 PM
The children nowadays are smart and they learn things quickly.
Activity: 35
March 19, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
Today’s children are smart but are also rude and moral less. 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 19, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
My kids are still interested in their textbooks. And don't find math difficult, I'd dare say they find it entertaining.
But they have had little access to technology and many, many occasions to play and study in the offline world. We move a lot outdoors, play board games, we read almost every single night, we talk about space and geography and dinosaurs and they have had time to develop patience and a fascination with some offline experiences.
It is always a matter of practice. And patience.
And a matter of education.
If you let your children all the day using you smarphone or your tablet, well he is not going to do the effort to read or understand something in "real life";
The impact of the screens have been proven and is now denunciaed by some paediatricians
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
Smartphones are not good for kids but we can not stop them. No one understands that they can quickly learn everything, so outdoor activities are necessary to limit them.
Pages:
Jump to: