Pages:
Author

Topic: OUR REFERRALS EARN $27 AVERAGE PER SALE | BTC PAYOUTS | lunamine Cloud Mining - page 2. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The trial no longer work

How to signup to have the links to promote
Pretty sure you have to order a contract, and then just not pay for it. You'll get the account without making the purchase.
Activity: 118
The trial no longer work

How to signup to have the links to promote
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hello,
I would like receive second referral commissions. It past 7 days after paid.

Thank you both
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
No, not ad-sites. Although there are a few sales from ad-sites, signatures work better.

If you don't mind will you disclose how much success you got with your campaign.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No, not ad-sites. Although there are a few sales from ad-sites, signatures work better.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
We emailed ml73 telling that there's no way he's going to get sales via those sites. An hour or so later, guess what - he made a sale. Interesting. Although PBMining cheapest contract is 10 GH/s which is about $20, while ours is 100 GH/s and $160. So that's still a problem for advertising on those sites.

I can tell you that the ad sites are good!
I also have ~30 refferals in pbmining and I would estimate that 90% of those have come through bitvisitor, coinad and other ad sites.

Yeah, that is really unexpected. Smiley
Activity: 430
We emailed ml73 telling that there's no way he's going to get sales via those sites. An hour or so later, guess what - he made a sale. Interesting. Although PBMining cheapest contract is 10 GH/s which is about $20, while ours is 100 GH/s and $160. So that's still a problem for advertising on those sites.

I can tell you that the ad sites are good!
I also have ~30 refferals in pbmining and I would estimate that 90% of those have come through bitvisitor, coinad and other ad sites.
People, please! Stop wasting your money by posting your referral links on click-farms and pay-per-view sites. This is a guaranteed losing strategy. You are paid for sales, not views. Those views never generate sales. All they do is waste your money and bloat our statistics. Undecided

Statistics to prove this?

Today one of our referrals did this again. Results: 5000 unique users, sales: 0, convesion rate 0%. Profit? Lost money & time on click farm.
Other our referrals get a sale from 20 - 30 unique users. That is indefinitely higher results.

Best regards,
lunamine

How do I get referrals if I  don't advertise u anywhere ??
Example bitvisitor,btccliks or coinad

Here is mine referral link: http://lunamine.com/73

As he said, those are just -views-.
Nobody on bit visitor is going to purchase a mining contract, if they were - they wouldn't be wasting their time on useless faucets.
You could start by putting your link in your signature as this whole thread is suggesting? You already have one cloud mining site advertisement there, just place this one as well.

This is quite funny because members here in bitcointalk others forums have said that u really don't get referrals from here...they have advised me to advertise in bitvisitor and so on.

I think everybody can remember hyip program oilrig...i had there about 100 referrals and received them from bitvisitor.

In pbmining I have over 30 referrals and most of them are from bitvisitor..
If you didn't get clicks on your sig links on this forum, why would there be hundreds of btc in movement for signature campaigns?
Activity: 191
People, please! Stop wasting your money by posting your referral links on click-farms and pay-per-view sites. This is a guaranteed losing strategy. You are paid for sales, not views. Those views never generate sales. All they do is waste your money and bloat our statistics. Undecided

Today one of our referrals did this again. Results: 5000 unique users, sales: 0, convesion rate 0%. Profit? Lost money & time on click farm.
Other our referrals get a sale from 20 - 30 unique users. That is indefinitely higher results.

Best regards,
lunamine

Nobody on bit visitor is going to purchase a mining contract, if they were - they wouldn't be wasting their time on useless faucets.
You could start by putting your link in your signature as this whole thread is suggesting? You already have one cloud mining site advertisement there, just place this one as well.

This is quite funny because members here in bitcointalk others forums have said that u really don't get referrals from here...they have advised me to advertise in bitvisitor and so on.

I think everybody can remember hyip program oilrig...i had there about 100 referrals and received them from bitvisitor.

In pbmining I have over 30 referrals and most of them are from bitvisitor..
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Made an account to create a referral link, you can cancel order #22761 as well. Like I said, mainly just going to use the referral link on my site for now, but will keep the option of buying a contract open-minded. If you would like somebody to do some cost-effective advertising for you, and/or create beautiful looking ads for a great price, see my thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/will-make-fine-banners-other-size-ads-for-you-static-or-motion-great-prices-693505 and/or PM me.

Thanks,
snarlpill

Best regards,
lunamine

Can I make an account so I can make referrals even if I don't buy anything? Now that free trials are over.

Yes. Please make a purchase and that way your account will be created. No need to pay for the purchase if you only want to have a referral number, it will be canceled after 24 hours.  Wink
Sorry for not having a separate registration form. We might create one in future.

Best regards,
lunamine

Thanks, you can cancel #20083
Can I make an account so I can make referrals even if I don't buy anything? Now that free trials are over.

Yes. Please make a purchase and that way your account will be created. No need to pay for the purchase if you only want to have a referral number, it will be canceled after 24 hours.  Wink
Sorry for not having a separate registration form. We might create one in future.

Best regards,
lunamine
If I correct these contracts is lifetime.

So where is the risk? Is it that you have to pay for electricity (fees)?  I'm trying to figure out whether it would be profitable or not.

Our contracts last as long as they are profitable, meaning as long as coins mined exceed electricity costs. Electricity costs are $0.00032 per GH/s per day and we are soon going to lower that. There is no way in our opinion to avoid electricity costs as over 5 year time they are 3 times the cost of the contract.

Best regards,
lunamine
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700

Ok I'll check it out, sorry about that, I didn't see the other thread.  I'm sure most of my questions are answered there.
Pages:
Jump to: