Pages:
Author

Topic: OUR REFERRALS EARN $27 AVERAGE PER SALE | BTC PAYOUTS | lunamine Cloud Mining - page 3. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If I correct these contracts is lifetime.

So where is the risk? Is it that you have to pay for electricity (fees)?  I'm trying to figure out whether it would be profitable or not.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
If I correct these contracts is lifetime.
I was just looking at your site and I saw that it's $160 for 100 Gh/s but how long does each contract last?  Sorry if it's obvious but I didn't see it.  I was thinking of buying.  If it's not there (I didn't see it) you might want to put that more prominently on the purchase page.  Thanks.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Hey. I can not understand how to calculate profit when buying a contract? Not enough information simple and bought 100 GH Owned got so many things btc. thank you

Here u can see how much money and bitcoins u will receive : https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
Activity: 51
Merit: 12
Hey. I can not understand how to calculate profit when buying a contract? Not enough information simple and bought 100 GH Owned got so many things btc. thank you
Activity: 191
People, please! Stop wasting your money by posting your referral links on click-farms and pay-per-view sites. This is a guaranteed losing strategy. You are paid for sales, not views. Those views never generate sales. All they do is waste your money and bloat our statistics. Undecided

Statistics to prove this?

Today one of our referrals did this again. Results: 5000 unique users, sales: 0, convesion rate 0%. Profit? Lost money & time on click farm.
Other our referrals get a sale from 20 - 30 unique users. That is indefinitely higher results.

Best regards,
lunamine

How do I get referrals if I  don't advertise u anywhere ??
Example bitvisitor,btccliks or coinad

Here is mine referral link: http://lunamine.com/73
legendary
Yes I use only signature link.

Thank you to people who joined as my referral Smiley
Activity: 238
Okey i'll stay with you sites and Make more reff
Thanks for Info
Cool Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Oh sorry i'm forget if you sites use login with email
but this is my reff number
lunamine.com/77
Smiley
or email [email protected]
Cool Cool

As we have stated numerous times, free trial coins can only be withdrawn if you choose to stay with us (upgrade to a paid contract). There is a $6 minimum withdrawal limit.

Best regards,
lunamine
Oh sorry i'm forget if you sites use login with email
but this is my reff number
lunamine.com/77
Smiley
or email [email protected]
Cool Cool
How i can withdrawal ? 7 days already passed Grin Cool
Please check
Username : ClubFox Smiley

We do not have usernames on our system. We have emails. And there is no email containing clubfox. Please let me know your referral number.

Best regards,
lunamine
How i can withdrawal ? 7 days already passed Grin Cool
Please check
Username : ClubFox Smiley
People, please! Stop wasting your money by posting your referral links on click-farms and pay-per-view sites. This is a guaranteed losing strategy. You are paid for sales, not views. Those views never generate sales. All they do is waste your money and bloat our statistics. Undecided

Statistics to prove this?

Today one of our referrals did this again. Results: 5000 unique users, sales: 0, convesion rate 0%. Profit? Lost money & time on click farm.
Other our referrals get a sale from 20 - 30 unique users. That is indefinitely higher results.

Best regards,
lunamine
Thank you. Get it.

By the way if user buy other contract I will see it like other referral in my list?
Thank you

Yeah, you will see it also. Our system automatically uses user's first purchases referral number.

By the way, you already got your third purchase half an hour ago! Congratulations! Is your referral link in signature only?

I appreciate how responsive and ethical linamine appears to eb. I've read through the thread and it's nice to see an owner who changes things if customers are getting confused instead of trying to take advantage of people. Keep it up!  It's also great you guys are making a profit on referrals.

Thank you for your good words! We are putting a lot of effort in ths.

Best regards,
lunamine
I appreciate how responsive and ethical linamine appears to eb. I've read through the thread and it's nice to see an owner who changes things if customers are getting confused instead of trying to take advantage of people. Keep it up!  It's also great you guys are making a profit on referrals.
legendary
Thank you. Get it.

By the way if user buy other contract I will see it like other referral in my list?

Thank you
Activity: 182
Realised that if the sales keep up at this rate it's more profitable to keep this signature than other paid signature advertisements! Shocked

Then again I guess there's no way to guarantee sales and it's always uncertain.

But so far so good, recommending this.
Activity: 28
Can I exchange commission for GHs?? I have 48$ commissions.. not enough for a contract but would like to mine with it somehow
Activity: 182
i will make a try
Try to become a junior member asap, will be a lot more effective with an actual link in your signature!

You can also put it in your personal message box.

Hey! Check out your results. Two sales today already!
Yeah I saw that haha.

Is there any way to track from where the clicks are coming? I don't have it exclusively in my signature, and it'd be interesting to know if people used my other links.
i will make a try
Try to become a junior member asap, will be a lot more effective with an actual link in your signature!

You can also put it in your personal message box.

Hey! Check out your results. Two sales today already!
Pages:
Jump to: