Pages:
Author

Topic: OUR REFERRALS EARN $27 AVERAGE PER SALE | BTC PAYOUTS | lunamine Cloud Mining - page 5. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No problem! Enjoy your BTC.  Wink We really appreciate referral work
Activity: 11
thank you for the withdrawal! I will get the most customers of all referrals only need signature links and colors Sad(
Probably, yeah.

Joca97 - mining is lifetime, meaning we will mine as long as mining revenue covers the costs. Costs are $0.0032 / GH/s per day. We consider this a really good number.

As for cheaper contracts - we might lower the minimum hashrate depending on various factors. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Online at CoinFire.io
Update:

300 free trials a day is a little too much than we expected and verifying each one clogged up our resources. We suspect people might be misunderstanding that mined coins would only be if they choose to invest in paid contracts, so we discontinued free trials for now. What do you guys think about that?

Anyway - we see referrals working hard, thank you for that. Please remember - commission is only available for purchases that get

EDIT:
Joca97 - yes. If you decide to get a real contract, the bitcoins your trial mined will be available to withdraw. Wink

I saw someone had posted it on /r/bitcoin on Reddit. I'm guessing that brought a lot of traffic. They didn't mention though the withdraw limit so I'm guessing that is why such a sudden influx.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Update:

300 free trials a day is a little too much than we expected and verifying each one clogged up our resources. We suspect people might be misunderstanding that mined coins would only be if they choose to invest in paid contracts, so we discontinued free trials for now. What do you guys think about that?

We think that your good marketing and progress end just here. What you think? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Update:

Anyway - we see referrals working hard, thank you for that. Please remember - commission is only available for purchases that get

Joca97 - yes. If you decide to get a real contract, the bitcoins your trial mined will be available. Wink

im hoping you will add soon cheaper contracts because too me this is expensive Smiley)

and are they lifetime contacts or 1 year/5year??
Update:

EDIT:
Joca97 - yes. If you decide to get a real contract, the bitcoins your trial mined will be available to withdraw. Wink
legendary
Signed up to give it a try and posted the referral link on my website. If everything works smoothly I might consider purchasing a contract. Smiley

Thank you for your support! If you run into any problems, shoot us an email to [email protected] and we will help you out.

i registered this is my referal link  http://lunamine.com/10

when will we get are ghs ?

Thank you! We manually review every order, including free trials. Your 10 GHs should be working now.

Remember - our free trial is to get familiar to our site instead of making money. Mined coins will only be available if you start mining with paid contracts. Wink

Best regards,
lunamine

ahh thats what i didnt hope you say Sad(((

but if we for example buy conttacts this 10ghs will stack up right?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I mining from Jul 03 17:36:22 and already made 0.00022427
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
anyone try this site?  Kiss
Yes, the 10gh/s are still on pending, so wouldn't trust it before that's settled.

Edit: it's working now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hellow...
One thing I would like to point out is that you could use some better stats on the referrals so that people won't think shady things are going on in the background when they can't see every detail.

I thought the ref program looked good, showed unique clicks, total hits and amount that the people registered have bought, their status and your share of it.

Don't see how there should be more stats about it, to be honest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
One thing I would like to point out is that you could use some better stats on the referrals so that people won't think shady things are going on in the background when they can't see every detail.
Any love for another swede on the forum? Wink
Nice site, will give it a try after the 7 day trial period! Smiley

Good luck with everything!

for the record: here is my ref link if anyone wants to use it. Smiley http://lunamine.com/13337
Activity: 430
Hello,
Which pool are you mining on?
Could you please provide a picture of your mining equipment and proof of mining in form of link blockchain transaction?
No, you don't have to purchase anything to withdraw your commission money.

Minimum commision is higher than minimum withdrawal. It will always stay like that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Signed up to give it a try and posted the referral link on my website. If everything works smoothly I might consider purchasing a contract. Smiley

Thank you for your support! If you run into any problems, shoot us an email to [email protected] and we will help you out.

Thank you! We manually review every order, including free trials. Your 10 GHs should be working now.

Remember - our free trial is to get familiar to our site instead of making money. Mined coins will only be available if you start mining with paid contracts. Wink

Best regards,
lunamine
Will they be available if I get commissions from my referrals, or would I still have to buy a whole contract?

Best regards,
lunamine
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: