Pages:
Author

Topic: OUR REFERRALS EARN $27 AVERAGE PER SALE | BTC PAYOUTS | lunamine Cloud Mining - page 4. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i will make a try
Try to become a junior member asap, will be a lot more effective with an actual link in your signature!

You can also put it in your personal message box.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We Have To Stop The IMC!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Haha, can't believe I actually referred a purchase with the signature. Was super skeptical when I put it in but heck, 3 dollars unless he claims a refund I guess. Cheesy

That's 4 dollars actually Smiley Nobody has claimed a refund yet, so your chances are high. Wink We lowered the minimum entry for this weeking, it will likely be back to $160 minimum afterwards.

You will be able to withdraw despite our $6 minimum.

Keep going!
Activity: 182
Haha, can't believe I actually referred a purchase with the signature. Was super skeptical when I put it in but heck, 3 dollars unless he claims a refund I guess. Cheesy
I had 5 referrals...now I have 0 Huh

Hello, ml73!

We delete orders that have not been paid for after 24 hours. When you get an order, it appears as "Pending" until it is paid for. When it's paid for it says "Paid" on the right side. If it doesn't get paid for, we delete it after 24 hours. Referrals get 5% commissions only when the orders are paid.

You are the second person misunderstanding this, so we will edit the referral section to clarify this. Maybe we should only show paid orders or color paid ones in green.

Best regards,
lunamine
Activity: 191
I had 5 referrals...now I have 0 Huh
Activity: 238
After 7 Days We Can Withdraw Free Trial GHS, Balance ? Grin
Statistics for July 3rd - July 10th:

Average purchase: 0.86537 BTC ($540). Referral gets $27 for a sale on average.

20% of orders are over 2.20 BTC ($1400). Referral gets. Referral gets $69 for such sale.

71% of orders are minimum 0.0025 BTC ($160). Referral gets $8 for such sale.

Only 26.7% of sales are with referral links. There is a lot to be made for referrals as we are fairly new and don't advertise for ourselves!
Is your site up ? I can't seem to access it for Sunny Australia ?

How much are mining contracts on average ??

Yes, we are always up. What kind of error are you getting? Please try it now: http://www.lunamine.com , could have been because of HTTPS. Our contracts start from 0.0025 BTC.

no more trial missed out  Sad

There is a lot more money to be made using referral links. Please see post below! Wink
Activity: 146
no more trial missed out  Sad
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is your site up ? I can't seem to access it for Sunny Australia ?

How much are mining contracts on average ??
Good to hear!

Important:

Using our referral link in click-for-money sites is a losing strategy. You might get clicks there but we pay for sales. Every click is not the same. Clicks by people who are using the sites to make $1 a day are unlikely to generate sales.

Instead, use forum signatures for significantly better results!
Problem Solved Now

I'm Used Android BROWSER ( One Browser )

Its blank in my official browser but its working fine in other browser

What is the browser called?
Its blank in my official browser but its working fine in other browser
What kind of browser are you using and what does it say?
SSL Is not working in My Browser but maybe Works in other Browser
Roll Eyes
Waiting withdrawal from Jul 07 12:35:48

Also gone 4 referrals who was pending.

Everything is going by the rules. Smiley As mentioned, referral commissions have 7 day delay due to our 7 day refund policy. We would like to cancel the delay, but anyone could abuse our referral system and make free money. The 4 referrals had not paid for 24 hours. Although we say we can cancel orders after 1 hour, we waited for 24 hours. It is normal for all orders not to get paid.

You can publish your withdrawal address if you like to. On June 13th it will receive the 5% commission you earned.

On a side note: I suspect that there might be some people using their own referral links for new account purchases so they get 5% discount. Just because we forgot to mention we restrict that, they will get their 5% off. We like to keep our word.

Best regards and thank you for your work!
lunamine
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Waiting withdrawal from Jul 07 12:35:48

Also gone 4 referrals who was pending.
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: