Pages:
Author

Topic: OUR REFERRALS EARN $27 AVERAGE PER SALE | BTC PAYOUTS | lunamine Cloud Mining - page 6. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Signed up to give it a try and posted the referral link on my website. If everything works smoothly I might consider purchasing a contract. Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
you guys seem legit so I signed up. 55 my lucky number!

http://lunamine.com/55
Activity: 56
Hello,

Yes and you will be able to withdraw your mined coins if you choose to keep our services. Wink

The free trial is to get known to our website rather than to make money.
To make money you should either mine with us or share referral links in signatures  Smiley

Best regards,
lunamine
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Activity: 56
UPDATE Jul 04:
We discontinued free trials. It seems people are mistakingly trying to bank on free trials, although we have told the free contracts are for trying out our site, not making money.

Hello!

As a part of our agressive market entering strategy, we are announcing our referral program.

By signing up, you will earn 5% comission of each purchase using the referral link, up to 30 days after the initial visit.

How to sign up:

You have to apply for our free trial in order to get familiar to our website (we don't want false advertising). From there you will find the Referral Program section in the user dashboard.
Referral money will be added to your account balance after 7 days of the initial purchase (to prevent fraud by requesting refunds). Withdrawals can be made whenever you like to.

Please be nice about sharing the links as false advertising and spam will decrease your chances of making decent profit.

To the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: